• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He erased Guenal Lee.

However, right now I would vote Gremmy due to more potent hax plus the fact that we literally don't know almost anything about Demon King's full arsenal, move set, way of fighting and passive abilities. That passive of his needs more explanation for now.

I literally don't have to do that cause I'm pretty sure no one hasn't every said Gremmy wins a battle by taking someone's hax or erasing someone when he has never shown or is smart enough to do this. Only bleach fans believe this if I wanna be honest and this is how it seems nowhere

I'm arguing common sense. If he sees an ability on him, he's not gunna let it just stay there. His reality warping> commandment abilities

Hmmm only Bleach fans believe what a Bleach character could do? I don't know about the stealing powers bit but Gremmy has erased someone from existence and even dropped people with a thought,clearly you don't know what u talking about tbh.

How Intelligent is the demon king? becuz if he is a lot more cunning than Gremmy, he'll likely Lose, as Gremmy is an idiot who could easily oneshot in a thousand ways but doesn't.

To be honest, Gremmy only seems like an idiot because he had to deal with Kenpachi.

Kenpachi is his antithesis, someone who's not afraid of his abilities and defeating him with an ohko move would've not ended his bravado. In his opinion he had to crush him with raw power and make a point instead of what he did with the others

>Make the threat Yachiru the moment she tried attacking him have bones made out of cookies

>Immediately kill 2 shinigamis that could've been a threat

>Ended someone who chose to betray him (well he was killing him)

And due to the lunacy of Kenpachi's mind and how monstrous he was in the way of acting, Kenpachi just kinda influenced Gremmy in a way to think he's a monster that could not be stopped. Kinda like what Touma did with Aiwass or something or whatever that reality warper does in to aru majutsu.

So it's wrong to say he's an idiot, because tbh the plot was favored towards Kenpachi on making him win, when Gremmy had already shown the choice of ending enemies the moment he met them. Well Yachiru survived because he was distracted by Kenpachi. But point is, he's not an idiot.

And reality warper is probably lethal against DK.

Should I close this considering DK doesn't have showings yet or has something changed?.

Some who comment say to wait.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Should I close this considering DK doesn't have showings yet or has something changed?.
Some who comment say to wait.
The DK has pretty much just one showing: Introducing "The Ruler" which is him being "invlunerable" to any attack thrown at him, either magical or physical, and instead automatically reverting the effect on the attacker.

Basically he is as featless as it can get with what was shown being as unexplained NLF as it can get.

Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back