• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hajun is probably stronger, but it is extremely hard to compare.

Personally, I think Hajun is the strongest 1-A on the site because Masadaverse has extremely hax abiities and all of those hax abillities are raised to outerversal levels when the user becomes a hadou god (i.e. Hadou God Ren Fuji's time stop can work in the throne, where time doesn't even exist) and Hajun has infinite Taikuyo so he is infinitely stronger than all the other 1-As in that verse, and has a bunch of their abilities

There is no way to compare 1-A characters between different fictions, as we have no way of quantifying their power levels. They have already all transcended all ways to mathematically quantify infinity.

@monarch

i dont know much bout masadaverse, but isnt hajun only that powerful cuz of the tumor?

without the tumor hes just a fodder 1-A right? so anyone with the tumor can become that powerful right?

Hardly fodder, he still has a high Taikuyo value even without it. And the Tumor is his twin brother, who he absorbed into himself in the womb. There cannot be just "anyone with the Tumor"

Antvasima said:
There is no way to compare 1-A characters between different fictions, as we have no way of quantifying their power levels. They have already all transcended all ways to mathematically quantify infinity.

I personally do not see any problems in order to evaluate them in the usual ways.

If the God Tier character in the Verse A has the same feats and canonical explanations as the fodder character in the Verse B, then I see no reason why that A's God can be higher then B's fodder.

Of course it is difficult to talk about quantitative estimate (technically if we divide some dimensionless substance in parts, then we will get 1-A in any case), but when we have a qualitative difference, this can not be ignored.

I would say Hajun without tumor is equal to Presence since both of them are immensely more powerful than several 1 As, however Hajun at full power would stomp Presence.

He is an aspect of the presence alongside with the light/Source spawned from the white void.The white void is complete nothingness without representing any concepts like darkness or creation. The concept of light /creation is birthed from the Darkness and will return to the waves of nothingness. He is described as the void darkness beyond space and time predating the light / source shown in obsidian comic storyline.Mother Night and pralaya embodies 1/3 of great darkness, however according to the presence a peak lvl spectre backed by the god could've beat him . He might be equal to yahwehs aspects like the voice / Source but slightly weaker then Yahweh himself by showings since all the omnipotent 1A gods from all the religions are aspects of the presence. In a spectre comic one of his aspect such as logos merged spectre with the white void which is described as all the voids making him powerful as the source in one of the extremely absurd jm demattis writings .

Back