• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Falls downgrade summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totallynotchewbacca said:
so his original reasoning for low 2-C was his influence spreading across the universe and i am assuming that this is incorrect?
I am just curious
Not that simple.

• At least Universe level+ (Bill's entrance into the physical universe destroyed and distorted most of its natural laws, such as killing time and bringing inanimate objects to life. His influence will incredibly quickly spread over the universe, allowing him even more complete control than he already has. One-shot the Time Police and Time Baby, who governs space-time. Has outright stated that he has full control over space, matter and time)
  • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot's statement for Time Baby in this thread controls the main GF timeline and is capable of creating wishes which can rewrite the whole thing, which he can then grant to others as he sees fit. This is Low 2-C.

humm, ok and this was invalid because the destruction of the natural laws of physics would have destroyed the universe not raw power?

again i am just curious i don't want to start a flamewar

humm, ok and this was invalid because the destruction of the natural laws of physics would have destroyed the universe not raw power?
again i am just curious i don't want to start a flamewar
Where was this stated exactly?

i believe in the last thread, the OP, and the discussion me and risci had
P.S. i wouldn't go to our discussion we went nowhere with that
via this:

Low 2-C with Environmental Destruction (The connection between the nightmare realm and the universe caused it's laws to fall apart and was stated that it would eventually destroy it if not stopped)

You kind of forgetting that the laws of reality and the changes went back to normal after Bill's defeat; The portal has been open before but not revert reality. Likewise, the Gravity change could be done the portal but it is Bill Cipher who change the other laws not the portal.

Also, forgot to say this, @Risci, since I didn't see it. The only significant portal which Stanley only affect gravity and turn it back to normal. Especially following Bill's defeat, attributing the warp back to initial reality, except gravity, to a portal, in general, looks like a reach.

Soooo, what do you think on the tier? (Sorry, i am not englishing and/or reading correctly I am reading and getting what you are saying but i don't know what your opinion is. Sorry.)

To be frank, I am now neutral but I think his initial rating of At least Low 2-C work. The only one that needs his rating updated I believe is the Time Baby's whose reasoning could be based and Azathoth and the Time Wish. I think that contacting others and administrators who are supporters and Knowledgeable Members of the series like Azathoth, WeeklyBattles, The real cal howard, and Darkanine is critical for a proper revision; I already contacted these admins.

Also, I would really appreciate if other can be as impartial as possible of proper revision and not focus on things like battle winning records nor negative emotions toward the characters.

I once again ask proof for the time wish overwriting all of reality instead of just changing time. Until that is given, you're argument relies on a baseless argument, and azathoth saying it's a thing does not make it more believable without citation.

Ok. This is ridiculous. Bill is High 3A now, all possible arguments have been disproven now. Mostly everyone agrees, so let's get to changing it.

Ricsi, any luck contacting an admin yet?

Nope. I'll wait another day and I'll simply notify Ant like he said about this being done. Only reason I don't want to is that he has enough work as is.

Well, if he opened the pages (Assuming he can do so)

Plus, could you link where? Just so that if someone comes to look

I didn't edit his profile, but regardless none of his high 3-A feats are even close to universal in scale, and being close to that is needed for at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back