• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Springtrap FNAF Movie

Now I’m not against Wall level per say, the scans themselves aren’t very well articulated. Knocking out an at best athlete level character can’t warrant anything past 9-C. The second scan for their size and composition warranting wall level seems iffy. Or else we’d have the other animatronic's at 9-B as well, especially the Nightmares. 9-C definitely when you consider the animatronic's kill humans easily.

Freddy chomps a woman in half in the movie. Springtrap scaling to Freddy not entirely sure. The feeling I got when Springtrap took the taser easily while the animatronic's couldn’t gave a sense he was superior to them but that could be due to William being human and animatronic's weakness to electricity being their core causing a malfunction. Or you could scale off animatronic design I guess.

Also an added weakness for spring lock failure obviously. We only have the first movie to go off of, so he hasn’t adapted to his spring lock yet. But it’s clear that William was literally incapable of fighting back once the springlocks went off. So a weakness saying that the Springlocks being brittle should be noted once there is contact with it.

Last edited:
I believe a sequel is in the works from what i heard, it would be wise to wait and see if that turns out to be true.

I imagine there will probably be a second key for Springtrap when it comes out. Most likely in self-sustenance in the way he lives.

I imagine there will probably be a second key for Springtrap when it comes out. Most likely in self-sustenance in the way he lives.
But when the other animatronics get on the wiki they'll probably just be 9-B with Freddy chomping a person in half and Bonnie supposedly crushing a man to death, Chica and Foxy would probably be comparable.

But when the other animatronics get on the wiki they'll probably just be 9-B with Freddy chomping a person in half and Bonnie supposedly crushing a man to death, Chica and Foxy would probably be comparable.
Those aren't 9-B feats lol

Back