• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grandfather the strongest?

I originally thought the same, but I was almost positive that the Delightful Reaper was stronger than grandfather? or was I mistaken?

are you talking about this Grandfather? If so: Grandfather only appeared one time, so all his stats, but his durability, were scaling from Father; you if can find a higher speed/strength feat in KND, that can be discussed, but don't known if this is better place to do that...

I think you are mistaking.

Assuming TGAOKND is canon, a majority of CN cartoons take place in the same universe, and judging by the Delightful Reaper's size, we can assume it's at roughly City Level, considering that it's able to assimilate every child in Endsville, and possibly a few other cities at most. Grandfather has shown to turn the entire planet into a gray polluted plaything, meaning that he's able to convert Endsville, Townsville, The Cul-De-Sac, and a bunch of other locations in CN shows, apart from those that don't take place on Earth, or take place in different time periods (Like Samurai Jack), into a bunch of Tapioca Pudding producing factories.

Assuming that all the powers of Grim are bestowed to whoever yields the scythe (which I doubt since the Reaper's only power I can think of other than slashing the scythe and assimilation is weather manipulation, and even that's debatable), then that makes the Delightful Reaper at a multi-universal tier, which is much higher than Grandfather's moon tier.

Back