• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama and Garou Universal?

3A Saitama and Garou?

(Additionally this was retweeted by Murata)
Plus there was an Interview with Murata in which a fan asked if Garou could destroy the universe Murata then said "Yes! Garou is very powerful in cosmic forces. I think he can destroy the universe, but I will confirm with ONE." I tried sending the image here but it wont work. So, if anyone is wondering it was an interview on 15/7/22.

I was going to make a full-on essay for Universal+ scale but I then realized that the reversal of casualty wasn't resetting the entire universe into a set point destroying the timeline. But just going back in time and defeating Garou before anything happened. Destroying that timeline and Reversing Causality via Grandfather Paradox. So, this all I got 💀

Nonetheless I think this is pretty solid evidence. Plus, outside sources can be used as it was used on this site before for scaling. I would like to see what you guys think though.

Which is of course in reference to the 3-C sp^2
The only thing new here is the interview statement that supposedly exists
I don’t have much confidence in this thread

Maybe we could turn that into a speed feat though, if it really does exist
being able to destroy the universe within like 70 years maybe has got to be fast as ****

putting it through google translate it was "shake the universe" (Ik GT is iffy but still) and shaking the universe can be from 4-A to 3-
Not Necessarily. The tier system states that in order to scale to 3A You need to either create or destroy or "Significantly affect the universe" and as you can see here he can shake the universe with just his fists therefore more than enough affecting it.

I can see the interview debunk though. But you really think Murata really meant slowly destroying all of it?

Not Necessarily. The tier system states that in order to scale to 3A You need to either create or destroy or "Significantly affect the universe" and as you can see here he can shake the universe with just his fists therefore more than enough affecting it.
We have a calc that assumes that shaking the universe means shaking the planets all around the universe, and the results are 4-A to 3-B depending on what magnitude
I can see the interview debunk though. But you really think Murata really meant slowly destroying all of it?
It would likely be a outlier, if he meant all at once

he can shake the universe with just his fists
Which is 4-A

3A Saitama and Garou?

(Additionally this was retweeted by Murata)
Plus there was an Interview with Murata in which a fan asked if Garou could destroy the universe Murata then said "Yes! Garou is very powerful in cosmic forces. I think he can destroy the universe, but I will confirm with ONE." I tried sending the image here but it wont work. So, if anyone is wondering it was an interview on 15/7/22.

I was going to make a full-on essay for Universal+ scale but I then realized that the reversal of casualty wasn't resetting the entire universe into a set point destroying the timeline. But just going back in time and defeating Garou before anything happened. Destroying that timeline and Reversing Causality via Grandfather Paradox. So, this all I got 💀

Nonetheless I think this is pretty solid evidence. Plus, outside sources can be used as it was used on this site before for scaling. I would like to see what you guys think though.

This is literally a tweet by the publisher to hype up the chapter and I'm pretty sure the interview you are talking about was made up as a joke

Why bother with this? The statement isn't even valid, it's literally posted by the publisher on Twitter to hype up the chapter.

Back