• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Tomura Shigaraki vs Scar (Fullmetal Alchemist)

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread,

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 3 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Shigaraki: 7 (Insert creative name here, TheRustyOne, Spinoirr, JooCipher, ElixirBlue, Kingofwolves999, ArgosaxDespair)

Scar: 1 (The Prince of Counters)

Maybe Scar would build a wall or something first thing, but I don't know. Shigaraki's glance is a problem here.

Scar can deconstruct things from hundreds of meters, no? Tomura can touch the ground and all but it's quite obvious for Scar that this will do something

Tomura decayed majority of a city.

Anyway I vote Tomura due to being able to spread his decay by walking and the fact that in a fight he'd kill Scar by any physical blow like an elbow or kick or something

Scar should take this, higher intelligence, better experience and skill and has similar hax but Scar's can be used for much more than decaying. I.E he can create explosions with certain materials such as electrical items, water and various other elements.

Although FMAB is getting bumped to High 8-C BoS and Town Level from MoS to EoS so this match is gonna be outdated.

I don't know the specifics of Tomura or Scar's AP but that High 8-C alchemy doesn't really matter since Tomura's decay makes it a non issue plus as far as I know Scar prefers CQC which will be tough since the ground will start decaying the moment the battle begins

Scar is extremely agile, the ground decaying around him doesn't matter, plus he already has a counter for that in the form of Alchemy. With that he should be able to hardcounter decay via manipulating the matter to its previous state, and since he already knows how decay Alchemy works he'd be able to do it with no problem.

Has Alchemy been shown to receive Decayed matter? If so, why are people aging in that world?

They start 3 meters apart and I doubt rebuilding something will stop the decay (he also has to touch the object) since it'll spread even to objects in contact with it so if Scar touches it at all he's either dead or if he's quick enough will lose a limb. Scar also prefers CQC so he'll charge Tomura and unless he can jump several meters in one bound and is willing to run away he can't even approach Tomura

Scar will escape several tens of meters and potentially hundreds of meters decaying while he's 3 meters from the epicentre? (if not less since Tomura might charge him too) and Tomura runs as fast as him too plus his alchemy is virtually useless since again he needs to touch the object and the decay would spread to it

Although Scar can just hop back.

(Not to be impatient or anything, but due to your most recent comment I ask do you have a vote?)

No I don't

Yeah he hops back and what? Tomura would have no other choice than showing off his power to Scar by touching the ground

Just a note, Shigaraki has higher stamina if that plays into anybody's vote. (Just sayin. I mean me and SpookyShadow have been the only ones talking for the past 3 hours except for one comment from ElixirBlue. Did everybody leave at once?)

Back