• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this a stomp? Masaki's aura simultaneously fear haxes and possibly soul crushes (do Quincy auras do that?) and her arrows have deconstruction, existence erasure, soul manipulation and matter manipulation.

Isn't this a stomp? Masaki's aura simultaneously fear haxes and possibly soul crushes (do Quincy auras do that?) and her arrows have deconstruction, existence erasure, soul manipulation and matter manipulation.
I tried to look for a fair matchup but I'm starting to think that I might have failed to do that

It's hard to find good opponents for Bleach characters. Characters wo don't have souls might be a decent start. MCU Ultron seems like a possibility, although I suspect he'll still fall short.

Should I start a new thread or edit this one to make it Shigaraki vs Masaki?
Shigaraki gets stomped based on pure stat difference, even when ignoring any hax.

Masaki's AP is strong enough to one shot White, who scales to 38.94 Teratons. While Complete Shigaraki is just 8.36 Teratons, that's over four times weaker than White.

Yeah her durability isn't as high as her AP, but is still over four times higher. Shigaraki can decay but Misaki can just fly and snipe his head off in one shot.

And Blut increases her AP or Dura by five times, making her High 6-B which is obvious.

Shigaraki gets stomped based on pure stat difference, even when ignoring any hax.

Masaki's AP is strong enough to one shot White, who scales to 38.94 Teratons. While Complete Shigaraki is just 8.36 Teratons, that's over four times weaker than White.

Yeah her durability isn't as high as her AP, but is still over four times higher. Shigaraki can decay but Misaki can just fly and snipe his head off in one shot.

And Blut increases her AP or Dura by five times, making her High 6-B which is obvious.
Should I close this thread and find a better matchup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back