• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Super Goof VS Four: Goofy Finds Out His Value

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Story

Super Goof was flying around, and hears help from afar. It was signal from a mysterious continent, and he flew over. Upon arriving, he began to see strange things... that bring of living... objects?

Goofy: Gawsh, I know I seen these living types before, but a whole population of them on this small continent?

He looked around, and sees the help again. It was none other than a blue body of what seemed to resemble the the number 4 beating up a lime gelatin with laser beams.

Four: And stop trying to hit me with forks, Gelatin!

With that, Four rose a fist, ready to end Gelatin... only for a blur to come and take Gelatin away to be put to safety.

Gelatin: Wha...

Super Goof had saved him, before turning to the number, who was angrier than ever.

Four: You! I dont even care who you are, but he needed some punishment!

Goofy: You shouldnt be hurting these innocent objects.

Four: Hurting? Then how's... THIS?

The moment he said this, Four fired a Zappy at Goofy, who took it with ease and was unharmed.

Four: What the...

Goofy: Is this electricity? I resist it, hyuk! As for you... you need to be put down.

The super dog began to clench his fists, ready to battle the number.

Four: You dont understand... ITS TIME.

Both get into fighting stances.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, both are 5-A, and the battle is in Goiky. Both have all of their equipment. Both start 10 meters apart, willing to kill.

Win by any means.

Who wins?

Is a dog... who has a pet dog!?:

He came before Baldi, so he isnt copyright: 8 (FRIMI, Soupywolf5, Jimboydejuan12, One strange boi, Blahblah9755, Kriskirby, Buttersamuri, James Plays 4 Games)

He is too suicidal to the point of a stalemate:

6A7C1FF4-DE6E-49FD-98CC-1723BE29E182
(Song for the fight)

So, Goofy is roughly 3 times stronger, and has more combat experience and intelligence, and his abilities overall are better for direct combat. In particular, the fact that one of Four's main techniques is lightning based would give Goofy an edge at first, since he can absorb it.

Four's regen, mutilation, and lifting strength would each give him a good advantage though. It seems like Goody primarily goes for physical combat, so regen will help a lot. If he goes for mutilation while Goofy is going for close combat, he can win pretty easily. LS will be particularly useful if Goofy tries to super charge, since he could easily steal the hat, and gain the powers himself.

If Four goes for zappies first move, Goofy absorbs it and probably hits back with his own lightning, killing Four.

If not, Goofy probably goes for physicals, in which case it depends on how long Four would wait to use mutilation.

Four has been reduced to goop before, and came back from it. Also, he led with Zappies when he was far away. But when it came to close range, he actually leads with screeching and mutilation. His screeching is so loud, that it was literally enough to KO them. And as for mutilation, just one touch will kill Goofy instantly, and since it ignores durability, Invulnerability is useless. Not to mention, Four incaps with the LS.

If he goes for mutilation at close range, then Four takes this most of the time, since from what I can tell Goof will typically go for physical combat before stuff like heat vision and lightning.

Uh, Goofy sorta gets stomped here due to regen.

If he had his optional Equipment, I can make arguement for him winning

Also, ic people stole scans from my DJW Page

Incineration and vaporization are both harder to regen from than getting crushed to a puddle, so lightning and heat should be able to kill.

But for now, 6 more votes. This isnt a stomp, as a disclaimer, as Goofy still has ways to win, its just that Four has better hax.

Goofy's Electricity isn't even lethal enough to vaporize since it's literally just static electricity and his laser eyes don't even vaporize iirc and even if it did, Goofy would never vaporize his opponents in character

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Um, Four's range with screech is shit, like, Gumball death glare levels of bad. Zappies are dodgable, and LS is invalid
And thats why I mentioned close range. Super Goofy is known for close range, and that gives Four the chance to do these moves once close.

And as for the fire resistance, that is from lava.

Psychomaster35 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Um, Four's range with screech is shit, like, Gumball death glare levels of bad. Zappies are dodgable, and LS is invalid
And thats why I mentioned close range. Super Goofy is known for close range, and that gives Four the chance to do these moves once close.
And as for the fire resistance, that is from lava.
If he is 5 meters away, then not really.

If he's damaged people on par with him, it'd have to be much hotter than lava. Also, if fire is light red, orang, blue, or white it's gonna be hotter than surface lava.

I suppose burning him to ash would be a possible wincon, since that bypasses his regen to the point you need Mid-High Regenerationn to live, which Four only has up to Low-High. However, how in-character does Goofy do this?

Cool cool. In that case it's not a stomp, but since this close quarters combat and four has low-high regen, I think that four takes it with a screech stun into mutilation combo

Psychomaster35 said:
I suppose burning him to ash would be a possible wincon, since that bypasses his regen to the point you need Mid-High Regenerationn to live, which Four only has up to Low-High. However, how in-character does Goofy do this?
He literally never does it.

Already 4 votes. 3 more...

And no, I will not stop the link to Four's page every time I announce Four needs 4 more votes or he has 4 votes!

Guys what is Goofy suppose to do here? He would never vaporize Four. He has never done in a fight, he doesn't even spam his lasers a lot iirc, and Goofy's """"""Wincon"""""" is literally something he has never done in combat

Four completely stomps here, give Goofy his Optional Equipment and he has a realistic wincon here

Back