• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Godzilla VS Four: Kaiju Finds Its Size Value

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
As part of this spam matchup thread. Both are 4-B (Burning Godzilla and Normal-Sized Four are used [Though Four is allowed to size-shift]). Rest of the rules are listed in the linked thread.

Who wins?

Gojira:

Yon: 7 (JustANormalLemon, Peppersalt43, Mariogoods, Artorimachi Meteoraft, PROPLAYEN, Starter Pack, Psychomaster35)

They abandon this fight to go to TPOT:

Last edited:
If Godzilla hits him with a beam once he dead.
Ain't no way he livin past a 1.2 million C beam of pure radiation. Question is, can Four kill him before that?

If Godzilla hits him with a beam once he dead.
Ain't no way he livin past a 1.2 million C beam of pure radiation. Question is, can Four kill him before that?
Considering that Four just sees how giant Godzilla is, it’s going to prompt him to utilize his size manipulation to make himself bigger as he did with a planet-sized Black Hole.

Any way, Godzilla atomic breath sure is his best weapon against Four, especially considering that Four will grow to be bigger them the big mean lizard especially sinse It get's strongher every time It's used, Godzilla will also get strongher whem entering Meltdown mode so I think Four size shange don't make him win 100% of times

His lazer sure will eventually start to desintegrate four considering It has a infinit powerfication trough I don't know to what value meltdown godzilla scales from

Does anyone know what value Godizilla here scales from?
Based on his profile, he seems to be above 10.64 megaFOE. Though, Four scales above 8 one-shot values, so that probably cancels out.

Anyways, for my opinion of this fight, Four will start to see Godzilla’s massive size and will proceed to immediately enlarge himself to grow much larger than him to the point where Godzilla might be the palm of Four’s hand or even smaller. For reference, it took merely 3 seconds for Four using his size manipulation to completely engulf the sun (Which was over 6x larger). Meaning he can definitely pull it off quick. By growing larger than Earth, he would be able to survive Godzilla’s radiation beams and even his meltdown by his sheer size. Sure, Godzilla may have the AP advantage and his radiation could pose as a threat to end Four, but Four’s size manipulation to make himself grow larger than the sun itself would counteract that.

In short, I’d say Four takes this.

okay, but with version of him scales to that first? there is like 6 keys that one upscales a lot from the previous
Seems to be from his fight with MechaGodzilla, and like I said, he greatly upscales from that value as Burning Godzilla

I doubt Four would grow this big, he probable would stop whem godzilla fitted the palm of his hand
I don’t think Four really has a limit to how large he wants to grow to handle opponents larger than him (Especially since we’ve only seen him do his size manipulation 3 times in the series [First time was handling the planet-sized Black Hole, Second time was to devour Pillow out of being offended, and Third time was to get away from the contestants]), so we can definitely say he can get to his star size.

Seems to be from his fight with MechaGodzilla, and like I said, he greatly upscales from that value as Burning Godzilla
So he is 3 massivally ipscales from this, space godzilla battle, burning godzilla and meltdown godzilla, I think he should still be decently strongher them four here
I don’t think Four really has a limit to how large he wants to grow to handle opponents larger than him (Especially since we’ve only seen him do his size manipulation 3 times in the series [First time was handling the planet-sized Black Hole, Second time was to devour Pillow out of being offended, and Third time was to get away from the contestants]), so we can definitely say he can get to his star size.
He can, but the 2 times he used It to acctually fight he only became big enough to hold the oponent on their hand, so Four has show more times to limit his size changing them to not

He can, but the 2 times he used It to acctually fight he only became big enough to hold the oponent on their hand, so Four has show more times to limit his size changing them to not
Except he was never really fighting Pillow or Black Hole when he enlarged himself, only enlarging himself out of seeing them as threats. For Black Hole, all Four did was show up out of nowhere to crush him in his hand and for Pillow he ate her out of her insulting the competition as terrible. And again, considering the third time he used it was when he wanted to get away by attempting to go to a place where they couldn’t reach him, that was when he was considering enlarging his body to a star size.

Nonetheless, assuming he really would only grow his size to the point where Godzilla is the palm of his hand, he would have to be at least over 26 times larger since that was how large he was in comparison to Black Hole’s size when he crushed him.

Except he was never really fighting Pillow or Black Hole when he enlarged himself, only enlarging himself out of seeing them as threats. For Black Hole, all Four did was show up out of nowhere to crush him in his hand and for Pillow he ate her out of her insulting the competition as terrible. And again, considering the third time he used it was when he wanted to get away by attempting to go to a place where they couldn’t reach him, that was when he was considering enlarging his body to a star size.
I mean, whem he was running away he didn't size changed directly, he just kinda assumed that possing the sun would make every one stop harrasing him and to do that he needed to size change, but fair I guess, we never really saw a real battle of four against someone bigger them him
Nonetheless, assuming he really would only grow his size to the point where Godzilla is the palm of his hand, he would have to be at least over 26 times larger since that was how large he was in comparison to Black Hole’s size when he crushed him.
I would prefere to disscus in this situation, beacuse I don't think godzilla has a win condition If four becomes the size of the sun, with four 26 times bigger them godzilla godizilla can at least use his meltdown and one million way he can get stronguer (looking his profile he get's strongher by the day, strongher while other kaijus(Four would count as one here) and get's strongher with meltdown and his atomic breath get's strongher every use) making so eventually Godizilla atomic breath should be strongh enough to do some serious AOE damage to four even 26 times his size, even with four resistences to heat and radiation

but I'm not sure how well would Godzilla fight against four before that, sinse with stelar L strngh four can pretty easy overpowerr godzilla sinse the lizard only has class Z L strengh

Godzilla dura should be a good amount higher them four's AP sinse It massivaly upscale 3 times + his one million ways to get stronguer during the battle while four only upscales from oneshots 8 times

Let me resume here: If godzilla survive long enough It should be able to eventually atomic breath kill Four, if not four probable just crushs the godzilla by becoming big enough to hold godzilla on his hand and bassically resisting everything Godzilla could trow at him earlier in the fight

Based on his profile, he seems to be above 10.64 megaFOE.
Foun a better number, Burning godzilla is massivaly strongher them space godzilla that is 6 times stringher them MOGUEIRA that is 63.84 MegaFoe

so he massivaly upscales from that 3 times, once with spacegodzilla beingh 6 times strongher,mmassivaly once for beingh massivaly strongher them spacegodzilla as firezilla and lastly is smassivaly strongher them firezilla in his meltdown mode, and bassically he is always getting strongher during the fight, especially his atomic breath thanks to getting "infinitly strongher each use"

The title really should be "Kaiju finds It's AP value" thanks to all thouse massive upscalling and buffs during battle, the only reason this hassent become stompish is beacuse of four transmutation and beingh able to grow in size, not to mention in character getting at least 26 times bigger them the oponent

So Godzilla's pretty far above (most) of the calcs except the megafoe one that got rejected being WAY above his base self from vs SpaceGodzilla who's sitting comfortably at 63.84 megaFOE on page but mathwise the profile would be 127.7. (6 x 10,000 x 2 x 2 x 200 x 2.66 FOE)

The gap between Destoroyah and Spacegodzilla is pretty large, not specified on the wiki but the latter died to 3 beams inferior to the ones Burning fires all the time (stated they are completely different) , Destoroyah initially was unphased by Godzilla's attacks and could knock him out in one punch (guidebooks state this) and the film shows this as well before his continuously rising power gives him the edge and forces Destoroyah to burst and drain his energy to heal all before Meltdown even happens.

When it does happen Destoroyah even after absorbing Godzilla's power twice back to his base form gets pretty easily beaten by razing him with infinite heat rays. Considering with one chomp into Junior's energy he jumped from weaker than Junior to much stronger than initial Burning Godzilla the growth there is pretty large.

But despite this massive gap in strength Four's large size would prove quite hard to work around at least if he gets planet or star sized. The page however only shows that size against similarly giant enemies. Would he get so big against Godzilla, who's big but not THAT big?

The LS point is also strange because unless Godzilla is just completely blitzed he'd likely fire his atomic breath at a distance and it's impossible to miss a target so large. Godzilla would also withstand the force of stellar strikes and pressures given SpaceGodzilla exists and Godzilla's own resistances and durability.

The page however only shows that size against similarly giant enemies. Would he get so big against Godzilla, who's big but not THAT big?
That was the result of size inconsistency as with any cartoon. They only enlargened the characters so we could see them. They were not meant to literally be planet sized.

As for answering your question, Four has no set limit as to how big he needs/wants to grow when using it. He did choose to grow to the size of the sun for the sake of getting away, and when handling a planet-sized Black Hole, he grew large enough for him to be able to fit Black Hole in the palm of his hand.

Back