• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Super Goof VS Four: Goofy Finds Out His Value

Goofy doesnt completely stomp, he's still up for KO due to a higher AP, and lets not forget his invincibility. And also, dont you have those Super Goobers?

How is Goofy suppose to KO someone with Low-High regen?

What do you even mean by "And also, dont you have those Super Goobers?"

He has a Super-Charged state, said on his profile, activated through overdosing the Goobers. I may include it here, if needed. Would that sound fair?

Fine, as much as I wanted a fight where Four couldnt have his AFB for once, he will have it. So will Goofy's optional. Is it good enough?

(Votes are restarted by the way)

And with the AFB, it has 2 buttons. The main red button disintegrates targets in front of it (though I am already aware Goofy resists it), and alternatively, he can incapacitate the person with tape, effectively even disabling their flight. He only has this whenever there is a challenge of his where he does not allow flying, and since he is already willing to kill, hes going for it.

Now as for the TVs and Shrink Rays, Four can just adjust his size so he wont fit inside the TV (I know he cant go planetary due to him becoming 4-B, obviously, but he still grows minimally to avoid his planet size just for restriction), and the shrink rays, he also just reverts his size.

But if he was incapacitated, he ouldnt be able to bust the TV out, then, because the tape covers all over his body. And even if he does manage to break out, Four would already come up to him and mutilate him.

Um.

The TV dosen't literally trap into a episode. When Goofy was getting BFR'ed, all the TV did was send him places like Antarctica

^^Thats fine. Four already finds his way back to the place, especially with his Extrasensory Perception to sense Goofy go back to his original spot. And hes used to travelling long distances.

Another thing: is the TV only meant to send them to places just on Earth, or can it be another planet? Moreover... another universe?

Can't four teleport to the location of any physical 4, like what he did with pen's hand? Unless the tv has multiversal range, I'm pretty sure four can get back considering the fight is in goiky and there should be several drawings of four from that one drawing challenge

Anyway, unless there's any specific optional equipment that somebody more knowledgeable on super good would like to bring up, I retain my vote for four, especially now that goofy can't fly

He can teleport back to Goiky via papers drawn with a 4, triggering his limited Teleportation of teleporting when a 4 is drawn.

Also, he can just incapacitate Goofy with the AFB via the tape before mutilating him to death.

Uh, what's the range of Fours Teleportation? Because if Goofy wants, he can legit yeet Four to a different planet if he wants too

Probably an undefined limit. Given, he's been used to long distances anyways.

Jackythejack said:
So he's gonna preemptively draw a four without knowing goofy could banish him
Actually, there have been pre-drawn drawings of Four when they were desperately trying to get him back in BFB 10. So, they still exist, and he can teleport through those. Hence why this takes place in Goiky.

I mean. That seems a bit unfair does it not? Going to a place which is already rather advantageous to Four with pre drawn stuff is a bit of a nasty move imo

And that would be why Goofy would probably figure out Four's teleportation and would try to destroy anything drawn with a 4, but by the time he figures it out, he just gets grabbed by surprise and mutilated.

Contact with a hand. And when Goofy gets mutilated, hes turned into a deformed corpse. See the Notable Attacks for more information.

It is. And Goofy wouldnt know the first time. After all, what if Four were to destroy the TV? Is that the only TV Goofy has? And even if there are much more, Four isnt allowing it to happen again once hes seen it the first time, so he will destroy the TVs. And that is via Zappies.

If Goofy runs out of options after realizing they all fail, he would be forced to fight, which he does in close combat usually. But doing so will just kill him. And he does not know about Four's mutilation.

Time Flowers are debatable, however... if he uses them in character to begin with (Show me one scene where he ACTUALLY uses one in combat and NOT outside of battle). Shrink Ray is countered with Four's own Size Manipulation, Four resists heat and cold, Chameleon Suit is useless if Four can just sense Goofy's location.

Plus, Four has a thought BFR to his EXIT dimension, within a 2 meter range. So if hes getting sucked into a TV, Four can just take Goofy down with him by getting up close and BFRing him at the last second just as he enters the TV. This would force him to Time Travel, but then he just resets the process. Since Goofy can fly, Four will already start with the AFB and attempt deconstruction. Once he realizes it doesnt work, he will incapacitate him instead. Ha would not be able to fly, and if his hands are caught in the tape, hes done for. And even if he breaks out, it would be too late as Four would already get up to him.

Back