• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Omega, Shadow and Rouge team up

Four vs Modern Era Omega and Rouge

Starting distance is 30 meters and speed is equalized

Four is bloodlusted and has the No Fly Button

Both are 4-A

Who wins?

Four:

Team Dark:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
What's the AP gap?
Four is at 1.688e63 Joules (Multi-Solar System level)

I don't know about Team Dark but I definitely know they have a much higher Attack Potency advantage. I thought the match would be fair due to Four having a lot of hax

I don't know about Team Dark but I definitely know they have a much higher Attack Potency advantage. I thought the match would be fair due to Four having a lot of hax
Yeah, even the baseline for Multi-Solar in the verse is over 27x stronger. They'd really only need one hit to incap Four. That said, Shadow is haxed af too. Wouldn't it have been better to use a team of less haxed characters?

Yeah, even the baseline for Multi-Solar in the verse is over 27x stronger. They'd really only need one hit to incap Four. That said, Shadow is haxed af too. Wouldn't it have been better to use a team of less haxed characters?
What Hax does Shadow have here? Should I give four the No Flying Button? I thought most of Shadow's hax required a chaos emerald

What Hax does Shadow have here? Should I give four the No Flying Button? I thought most of Shadow's hax required a chaos emerald
Shadow can use a surprising amount of his abilities without Chaos Emeralds. He can use time manip, space manip, and all of his energy based attacks. Honestly, most of his hax can be used without an Emerald. Plus I'm like 99% sure Shadow has a Chaos Emerald listed as standard equipment on his profile.

You could give the No Flying Button. Pretty much all of Sonic character's resist deconstruction tho.

Shadow can use a surprising amount of his abilities without Chaos Emeralds. He can use time manip, space manip, and all of his energy based attacks. Honestly, most of his hax can be used without an Emerald. Plus I'm like 99% sure Shadow has a Chaos Emerald listed as standard equipment on his profile.

You could give the No Flying Button. Pretty much all of Sonic character's resist deconstruction tho.
What if I made Omega the only opponent then?

Four upscaling from beingh much MUCH more powefull them everyone else that scales to this, 4 to 5 one shoots, some claim even more one shoots

Would still be in one-shot range for anyone in Team Dark during the Modern era.
Four’s Low-High regeneration would make up for the massive gap anyway. While he has been knocked out before, it was literally only for a few seconds before he recovered.
Should I change it back to just Team Dark then?
That’s really just up to you to decide.

Four’s Low-High regeneration would make up for the massive gap anyway. While he has been knocked out before, it was literally only for a few seconds before he recovered.

That’s really just up to you to decide.
Yeah, regen takes care of being beaten to a pulp (Tho Omega's energy blasts prolly coulda bypassed that tbh). What are the conditions in which they were knocked out?

Okay it's back to Team Dark. I'm voting Four since he can win via screeching and mutilation

What are the conditions in which they were knocked out?
Him getting burnt from the inside by Firey Jr’s flames, but like I said, that was only for a few seconds. As for if he was knocked out before through sheer AP, he was never shown to get knocked out from them iirc.

Okay it's back to Team Dark. I'm voting Four since he can win via screeching and mutilation
All of Team Dark resists transmutation though. But I should note that if he is dealing with someone who is deemed too annoying for him to handle, he’ll just BFR them to the BRB as he did with Profily. True, they could get out of the cages through sheer AP, but the telekinesis part would be enough to have them helpless.

What does screeching do that'd be super useful? IIRC, it induces paralysis, right? But IIRC, Shadow resists paralysis inducement and has his own paralysis inducement. Shadow has also shown to open up with thought based time stop.
Him getting burnt from the inside by Firey Jr’s flames, but like I said, that was only for a few seconds. As for if he was knocked out before through sheer AP, he was never shown to get knocked out from them iirc.
Ah, I think you could argue getting knocked out by blunt force would be different than being burned from the inside. On top of that, Shadow can power null stamina and make 4 too tired to stand, let alone fight on top of that.

All of Team Dark resists transmutation though. But I should note that if he is dealing with someone who is deemed too annoying for him to handle, he’ll just BFR them to the BRB as he did with Profily.
He also screeched in his first appearance for no reason. I think that's a valid win condition for him. Team Dark can also win with Boost and one shots as well

Back