• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[GRACE] Madara vs Gilgamesh

Best Gilgamesh Laugh GIFs | Gfycat

Yeah if Gil notices Madara is that much stronger (which he would passively), he's not really going to hesitate to listen to SNI or to pull out Ea at which point he wins, Gil is fairly arrogant, but he's not suicidal. This is ignoring the fact he has a bunch of stuff in GoB anyway, that can regen neg, dura neg, has various other hax etc.

The only reason he ignored SNI vs Sakura or didn't pull out Ea vs Shirou, besides plot armor, is because incarnated Gil became even more cocky and jobberish, in addition to him seeing himself losing to Sakura, who he viewed as a normal girl, as completely impossible. And the Shirou thing having so many reasons why it shouldn't be indicative of his normal mindset it's not even funny.

The leisure that uses madara's sage chakra could also end the fight very quickly, and even naruto can only dodge by anticipating the attack with the sage chakra
main-qimg-8995a8daab9a381ed752d05f46b6dae8.gif

No?

The leisure that uses madara's sage chakra could also end the fight very quickly, and even naruto can only dodge by anticipating the attack with the sage chakra
main-qimg-8995a8daab9a381ed752d05f46b6dae8.gif

No?
I thought when this feat got Calc'd that it was agreed that Naruto was just straight up faster than Lightfang to begin with and it wasn't just Aim Dodging with Precog?

We consider lightfang dodging as reactions, so Naruto didn't precog it or anything, whereas Gil would actually be precogging his moves.

Madara also doesn't really go super all out except for when he realized Naruto and Sasuke post power up were actual threats. So like, while yeah, Madara could hypothetically try to nuke with his super long range stuff, from the start of the match (Light fang isn't even one of those btw), he most likely wouldn't, and even in the case he did, unless he somehow did it before SNI worked, Gil has ways to just not get hit by the attack he knows will kill him

How much can he see with this SNI?

Could he dodge even if there were 5 Madara's attacking at the same time, or much more if he uses some clone other than limbo?
(I'm not saying it would happen, just knowing how much it can predict)

How much can he see with this SNI?

Could he dodge even if there were 5 Madara's attacking at the same time, or much more if he uses some clone other than limbo?
(I'm not saying it would happen, just knowing how much it can predict)
Sha Naqba Imuru (He who Saw the Deep): The Omniscient Omnipotent Star: Gilgamesh's mentality sublimated as a Noble Phantasm. The mindset that's said to have spread across the world like the stars' brilliance and seen through all of creation. It is a passive skill that grants him high-level Clairvoyance, allowing him to discern great truths with a glance, identifying Servants and their Noble Phantasm with ease as well as always seeing the optimal move to make. Also, if he so chooses, he can even look at the possibilities of various parallel worlds.

How about the other sage art jutsu Could he arrest Gilgamesh if he used her, the Lightning Dispatch of Yin Release?

i'd say if madara started the battle off serious and rushed him with everything all limbo, multiple chibaku sage arts etc he could pull a win but passive SNI would tell gil hes a big threat, anything madara touches him with would one shot then he'd listen to full SNI to win. sigh

Anyways if really a problem gilga like his prototype counterpart should have an armor he can put out of GoB that Conceptualy not letting him die in a fight

Don’t wanna be that guy- but uh… Genjutsu…? While I’m no quite sure if SNI happens on eye contact or whatever, I wouldn’t see why Gil wouldn’t look at Madara’s eyes just instinctively before SNI finds the right future for Gil to follow. From the page itself it says that Gil can’t browse through every possibility, and pulling out Ea from a portal takes much more time that just… looking. Izanami doesn’t even need eye contact…. Aaaaand Servants resist illusions FUAH I HATE SERVANT PHSYSSIJJXEKWAH

Regardless I’d like to clarify that Almighty Push is something he used against Naruto’s Rasenshuriken (or was it absorption), either way he can do it and I recall he has. Truthseeking Orbs also change shape and crap to null GoB weapons (which is actually in character), Limbo Clones can do it, Susanoo could work, and pretty much nothing but Sage Chakra and Taijutsu work on the dude, so GoB‘s likely only doing physical force, which ain’t crap. Gil basically has to do Ea, but from I have never seen a quick no charge time Ea ever. In that time Madara could just hit the dude with a Light Fang or smth and dammit speed equal, Gil’s lucky Madara doesn’t start at close range speed equal man.

Don’t wanna be that guy- but uh… Genjutsu…? While I’m no quite sure if SNI happens on eye contact or whatever, I wouldn’t see why Gil wouldn’t look at Madara’s eyes just instinctively before SNI finds the right future for Gil to follow. From the page itself it says that Gil can’t browse through every possibility, and pulling out Ea from a portal takes much more time that just… looking. Izanami doesn’t even need eye contact…. Aaaaand Servants resist illusions FUAH I HATE SERVANT PHSYSSIJJXEKWAH

Regardless I’d like to clarify that Almighty Push is something he used against Naruto’s Rasenshuriken (or was it absorption), either way he can do it and I recall he has. Truthseeking Orbs also change shape and crap to null GoB weapons (which is actually in character), Limbo Clones can do it, Susanoo could work, and pretty much nothing but Sage Chakra and Taijutsu work on the dude, so GoB‘s likely only doing physical force, which ain’t crap. Gil basically has to do Ea, but from I have never seen a quick no charge time Ea ever. In that time Madara could just hit the dude with a Light Fang or smth and dammit speed equal, Gil’s lucky Madara doesn’t start at close range speed equal man.
SNI is passive.

Genjutsu wont work on Gilgamesh, SNI is passive and this thread is already over.

Yeah yeah ik passive, but wouldn’t take some multitasking to browse through the Alts, someone would likely default to eye contact while looking through them

Not that it matters cuz lol resist

Back