• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[GRACE] Madara vs Gilgamesh

Yeah, but he's not gonna be able to do that with GoB opening a literal Ocean of Swords at him.
If limbo can take care of this ocean of swords I imagine it would, I don't know if Gilgamesh could see or hit Limbos, if not, he could just punch using limbo and end

If limbo can take care of this ocean of swords I imagine it would, I don't know if Gilgamesh could see or hit Limbos, if not, he could just punch using limbo and end
From what I know Servants have just about every form of NPI on VSB, so Gilgamesh should be able to Neg the Limbo Clones.

Madara either senses it through the gate Gilgamesh opens or when it's out. Either way he can also use Banshō Ten'in on Gilgamesh and then one-shot him with a Limbo clone.

? Does the attack being 1-C mean it nullifies reality warping?
I mean it’s essentially Low 1-C Reality Warping itself so it essentially just overpowers Madaras weaker level of Reality Warping.

The issue with Ea is that it would destroy the Planet they are on and Gil can survive in Space.

Gil would start by spamming GoB and keeping his distance, should Madara prove himself worthy or annoy Gil enough he pulls Ea, then Madara needs to deal with him quickly especially since hed know how much more physically powerful and dangerous Madara is.

EDIT: Ea has Low 1-C range at max power so he just straight up nukes the entire Naruto verse if he can use it.

SNI is by default restricted by Gil himself, he will only have a bit if an idea that Madara is stronger then him by a large margin
He doesnt restrict it completely, it still tells him a bunch of shit about those he looks at including their powers.

Main thing he restricts is the infinite possibilities and exact steps to the futures he wants.

Madara murdering Gil before the verse gets nuked by a Low 1-C attack

And gil nukes the verse with a Low 1-C attadk

is Gil bloodlusted?
idk the distance but Madara would need to overcome an ocean of danmaku and kill gil before he uses Ea which doesnt take long to fire

Well I wont speak for Madaras side but Gil will try and keep distance and spam GoB, this would do nothing due to Madaras Durability and Skill, SNI would let Hil know Madara is very dangerous so that plus seeing how powerful he is first hand would either impress Gil or annoy him which would cause him to pull Ea then Madara has like 10 seconds to kill Gil before the Narutoverse ceases.

Well I wont speak for Madaras side but Gil will try and keep distance and spam GoB, this would do nothing due to Madaras Durability and Skill, SNI would let Hil know Madara is very dangerous so that plus seeing how powerful he is first hand would either impress Gil or annoy him which would cause him to pull Ea then Madara has like 10 seconds to kill Gil before the Narutoverse ceases.
Keeping distance from Madara isn't really effective, since almost all his relevant attacks are sight based or have a huge range. Madara can and will know everything Gil tries to do with Six Paths Sage Mode, and even sense when things are about to get ******. Adn well, his only wincon is a wanked Tier 1 attack?

Unless it's something beyond hundred to thousands of kilometers, it's useless.

I only see resistance to BFR and space time manip from Gil, at least in the first key of his P&A. Is the second key valid here?

Well, I'm voting Madara due to more AP and dura, and also everything Madara does, Gil can't resist.

Almost everything Madara has and does can either one shot or incapacitate Gil, while he can only win with a Tier 1 attack. Madara will know what Gil will do and how dangerous it is. Madara is more likely to simply one shot since his basics attacks can do that.

Ngl I don't see how this is fair. Gil can't see or sense Limbos and they just need to attack him casually. That's really not fair.

Well, I'm voting Madara due to more AP and dura, and also everything Madara does, Gil can't resist.

Almost everything Madara has and does can either one shot or incapacitate Gil, while he can only win with a Tier 1 attack. Madara will know what Gil will do and how dangerous it is. Madara is more likely to simply one shot since his basics attacks can do that.
Gil can actually resist nearly everything Madara does (unless you're talking about physical attacks, he has resistance to overall genjutsu, and can also interact with Limbo due to servant physiology etc etc), and with SNI he'd also be able to know how powerful madara is and what he'll do next, just like vice versa (even if he starts suppressing it, once he sees how powerful madara is compared to him he'd go for it and have precog).

Though if Madara can go through his GOB spam and hit him with a single attack whichever it is he'll get instantly killed, and considering this is casual Gilgamesh, he wont start seriously so Madara will have until Gil notices he's far stronger through SNI (which will likely happen in the start) to finish him, plus GOB also has many weapons that negate durability.
[GOB = Gate of Babylon, Gil's Noble Phantasm.]

can i get a link for that?

also apparently servants where getting concept manip?
The link is conceptual weaponry, which many NPs are, and all concept manip in Nasuverse is type 2 from memory, but I'm only going on memory and what I have been told

Back