• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Bubsy vs Composite Human

ThePixelKirby said:
What I mean is, above people nearly unanimously agreed he doesn't lead with it due to his overconfidence. He doesn't lead with his hax as a whole.
So you're just acting as if your personal opinion was canon? Got it.

Bubsy via bomb.

Prove it isn't. And no, he doesn't breathe in space. There's nothing to breathe, basic logic says so.

Burden of Proof fallacy. Prove it isn't . Then read his profile, it clearly says he does.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
ThePixelKirby said:
What I mean is, above people nearly unanimously agreed he doesn't lead with it due to his overconfidence. He doesn't lead with his hax as a whole.
Bubsy via bomb.
Again, direct attack rather than argument. Glitch Trainer himself said it, actually. Scroll up.

Glitch Trainer MangleMan25 said:
ThePixelKirby said:
In-game actions prove otherwise, he uses it constantly.
Game mechanics. How a player chooses to act =/= how the character acts.

Bubsy via bomb.

Prove he starts with it. Burden of proof is on you.

The Wright Way said:
Bubsy via bomb.
Prove he starts with it. Burden of proof is on you.
Also, this. He has multiple abilities, and his overconfidence and lack of intelligence points towards him not leading with it.

You'd have to prove that he actually does.

Wokistan said:
Thread isn't in grace anymore btw.

I don't think appealing to "simple logic" is the best idea with Bubsy, of all characters. His file itself says he still breathes, so now prove he does not.
No, it's still in grace because 7 people still agree Bubsy wins. We're given grace periods to continue until someone's mind is changed or time is up.

Dude, all you have to do is link to a cutscene of Bubsy not using the bomb and then I change my vote, that's all I'm asking; I don't even doubt it, I just want confirmation.

Also, the argument is that I asked for something canon and you've given personal opinions instead; I literally just described what you did in a sarcastic way, if you took it as an insult, that's on you.

Bubsy via bomb.

Again, direct attack rather than argument. Glitch Trainer himself said it, actually. Scroll up.

No, I never said anything like that. I said to count Smart Bomb and VRH separately, as he uses Smart Bomb all the time, why else does he buy a boatload of them in the in-game shop for consistent use?

Wokistan said:
Thread isn't in grace anymore btw.

I don't think appealing to "simple logic" is the best idea with Bubsy, of all characters. His file itself says he still breathes, so now prove he does not.
No, it's still in grace because 7 people still agree Bubsy wins.
We're given grace periods to continue until someone's mind is changed or time is up.
Actually, grace is cancelled if there is less than a 3 vote difference.

Not to mention, 3-4 votes were when the range was 2.5 meters, so they are invalid.

The votes are, to my guess, around 3-4 to 3-4. I'm not sure, as this thread has gotten messy.

No, it's still in grace because 7 people still agree Bubsy wins.
We're given grace periods to continue until someone's mind is changed or time is up.

Actually, grace is cancelled if there is less than a 3 vote difference.

And there's a difference of 4. Doesn't apply. Do the addition.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Dude, all you have to do is link to a cutscene of Bubsy not using the bomb and then I change my vote, that's all I'm asking; I don't even doubt it, I just want confirmation.

Also, the argument is that I asked for something canon and you've given personal opinions instead; I literally just described what you did in a sarcastic way, if you took it as an insult, that's on you.
Gonna be hard to do since Bubsy buys the Smart Bombs on his own volition constantly, thus signifying that he uses them constantly as well.

Alright, so give me a moment to count the votes.

Bubsy uses the Smart Bomb just like he does his Nerf Ballzooka, his Portable Holes, and other such items. The only item he rarely uses is the Virgil Reality Helmet, which is where majority of his hax lay.
Then explain the above scans that prove he doesn't. Edit: ninja'd

And gameplay doesn't count, the player can choose anything in gameplay.

Bubsy: 5 (Glitch, Insecurity, Christian, Generic, Jack)

CH: 5 (Xtas, PixelKirby, Wokistan, Paulo, Wright)

This is discounting all votes from before the Invincibility Suit was restricted and the starting range was doubled, since those two changes are kinda big.

Then explain the above scans that prove he doesn't.

Because it was never stated that he doesn't use his Smart Bomb. Only stated that he doesn't commonly use his hax, focusing on his reality warping and plot manip.

And I'm not counting gameplay. The simple fact that the Smart Bomb is provided alongside a bunch on non-hax equipment is enough implication as is that he uses it just as he does the items there.

So your argument, Glitch, is that Bubsy starts with the Smart Bomb just because he has it?

Because it was never stated that he doesn't use his Smart Bomb. Only stated that he doesn't commonly use his hax, focusing on his reality warping and plot manip.

And I'm not counting gameplay. The simple fact that the Smart Bomb is provided alongside a bunch on non-hax equipment is enough implication as is that he uses it just as he does the items there.

Then who's to say he'd use it over something else then?

CH isn't really any better since he has literally no personality, so we just assume he is bloodlusted by standard because he doesn't work otherwise.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Finally. Changing to CH.
Don't be, one link is dead and the other is plot-induced stupidity in a game where Bubsy doesn't utilize gameplay involving his typical arsenal.
So your argument is that, even though evidence says otherwise, that he only doesn't use it because of Plot Induced Stupidity and that he normally always leads with it...

So let's see:

1. Evidence from his encounters with enemies shows him never using it, ever. No evidence have been provided that shows him actually leading with it.

2. He's overconfident and not very smart, so he's unlikely to lead with it.

3. He needs to lead with it instantly, or else he gets vaporized by bombs and poisoned.

Eh. You guys are free to vote Bubsy but so far there's little going for him.

Also, ninja'd you, Jacky, kek.

Then who's to say he'd use it over something else then?

Simple, the distance between him and CH is greater than what his other items can handle. And if need be, he can just close the gap with his Portable Hole.

Then who's to say he'd use it over something else then? Simple, the distance between him and CH is greater than what his other items can handle.
And if need be, he can just close the gap with his Portable Hole.

"Hmm, a new enemy, I wonder what I should-"

explodes

Please, provide evidence that he starts with the Smart Bomb. These votes are on the verge of not being countable, since they don't explain how Bubsy survives 20 explosions over a 1000 times more powerful than Bubsy's durability igniting in his face, followed by the best mustard gas possible.

If you can't provide evidence or argument against both of these points, this battle is incon at the very best for Bubsy.

The bomb was the one thing Bubsy could use to instantly win, but he doesn't use it, so he's ******, he can still use invisibility to survive for a while, but once CH starts using gas he's done for.

Even invisibility isn't perfect, since CH has extremely enhanced senses and Bubsy isn't exactly smart or skilled enough to keep quiet. And that's even if he survives the bombs in a good enough shape to continue, which he won't without a calc.

So yea, be it the bombs or the gas, Bubsy just can't take this without acting out-of-character.

Back