• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Bubsy vs Composite Human

There are no corners in an open field, and he needs to pull out and put on the Shadow Shirt before getting shot with just a press of a button. He can't tank CH's weapons as they are higher in AP than his baseline Wall level dura.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Speed is equalized, he can't dodge forever. Even if he can, he's still in close range and if he dodges those projectiles he still hears the blast which will leave his ears ringing.

The weapons CH has access to is higher than his durability, I highly doubt that he will tank those, plus it's an NLF to assume his forcefields will tank Wall level+ weaponry. Plus he needs to whip out those gadgets to use them, CH already has his hands on the triggers and just needs to press.

You said that Bubsy only leads with hax when cornered, can you show me proof of this?
Tanking projectile soundwaves completely invalidates the idea that Bubsy'd get his ears shook by the blasts from those weapons, projectile sound is even louder logically.

Even if his Force Fields wouldn't last out perfectly, he'd still be able to misdirect CH via his invisibility and completely tank those weapons for a notable amount of time via the Super Shirt. In that time, he could easily counter CH.

Simple, the proof lies in his cockiness. Why would he lead with his full power if he's overconfident? He'll start out with his more basic abilities then gradually ramp up the pace as he's being pushed and he takes note that his overconfidence is invalid.

Restrict the Super Shirt or else this is a stomp, then.

If he starts out being cocky, CH just shoots him then. It will be too late as he needs to pull out something then activate it by either wearing the Super Shirt or whatever stuff he has that he needs to aim. He needs two or three actions to win, CH needs one.

Alright, here's my vote!

Battle Starts
Bugsby starts the fight engaged within a metal box that CH set up, since he had prep. It's hard to hax the enemy if you can't see them. Now, he might break out- but again, he's overconfident. The chances of him leading with his larger guns is very small. Not to mention...

The moment the battle starts, a collection of 9-B bombs burst from all around him. His forcefields have no calc, so they'd be of little help. Since speed is equalized, he'd be unable to react fast enough with a teleport or reality warp before being blown up.

But let's say he gets out before dying. Now, CH takes aim at Bugsby with an incredibly large gun and busts him a new one, finishing him off before he can continue. Even if he manages to dodge or block it, even more bombs and chemical canisters would blow up around him at the same time, blinding and poisoning him as guns rain around him.

The only way for him to win is to instantly teleport out of the box at a speed he's literally incapable of reacting to, then instantly following up with undodgeable hax onto CH. His baseline durability and forcefields are completely null compared to CH's borderline 9-A bombs.

I vote Composite Human.

I said borderline. Meaning, as far into 9-B without being 9-A. 9-B's low-high gap is massive.

ThePixelKirby said:
Alright, here's my vote!
How The Battle Really Goes Dow

What metal box? CH only has access to weapons here, have you even read the post? Prepping weapons is all they're going to do with these conditions.

9-B bombs wouldn't kill Bubsy instantaneously, let alone severely damage him. He's listed as At LEAST 9-B, meaning his power is likely within the high reaches of 9-B. And the lack of calcs for his force field is an invalid argument, as his force fields still deter threats that are in the upper 9-B ranges, just like himself. And with them, he can ram his way through moving cars. As for CH even getting the first move in, that implies Bubsy doesn't see CH from across a literal open field, which he definitely would and he'd be ready for an attack.

More ammo being unleashed on him won't do anything until the effects of the Shield Shirt wear off, the Shield Shirt can ram through objects with more propulsion and power than any bullet, such being said cars. All he'd need to do is charge through with the given time he has or outlast the rain of fire. CH has limited ammo. Bubsy has much more time should he have multiple shirts at his disposal. Chemical canisters and flash bombs won't do jack squat, as Bubsy can use flash bombs in Bubsy 2 to no effect on him and his force fields would dispel any chance of the chemical weapons poisoning him.

All he needs to do to beat CH is get serious and start using the Virgil Reality Helmet, and this is a likely event considering how close they are in power. Bubsy would be smart enough to see that he's fighting a close battle, and he'd use his Virgil Reality Helmet to his advantage. And this is ignoring his Smart Bomb, which would literally turn CH into a marble. How you gonna fire off grenades and guns then? Not to mention the Smart Bomb has crazy range, so all Bubsy needs to do to win is close the gap with his Shield Shirt and throw down the Smart Bomb. Boom, no hax needed, just Force Fields and transmutation.

Baseline durability? You even read his profile? He's listed as At least 9-B. That's a little implication that he's well above baseline. And his shields are even higher than that as they can protect him from higher tier power. Being able to ram through cars at full speed and come out okay in his force fields is a telltale sign of their notably-above-baseline tier.

I'm not sure how does his hax or equipment help when he needs to equip it first, meanwhile CH is already coming into battle with his hands on a weapon.

Kredory said:
I'm not sure how does his hax or equipment help when he needs to equip it first, meanwhile CH is already coming into battle with his hands on a weapon.
It doesn't take much time at all for him to equip his shirts, and all he needs to do with his force field on is put on the helmet. Bubsy constantly carries his equipment as we see in Bubsy 2, he'd likely have it on him in this circumstance.

Speed is equalized, so it should go down like what Kredory said:

• CH: presses button>win
  • Bubsy: take out item>equip item/aim item>presses button>win
CH just needs to press something because he has come prepared with weapons or gear. Meanwhile this is just a random encounter for Bubsy, so he needs to pull out those things for him to use it.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Speed is equalized, so it should go down like what Kredory said:
I still disagree. It takes Bubsy little to no time to equip his shirts, and his Smart Bomb has high range. CH still has no way to counter the Smart Bomb's transmutation.

All Bubsy'd need to do is keep on moving, CH can only operate one weapon at a time after all, and no human has perfect marksmanship. Then just equip the shield, and Smart Bomb CH.

• Bubsy: Equip Shield Shirt which takes little to no time, use Smart Bomb, done.
  • Composite Human: Fire on Bubsy who won't stand still for sure, try to break through his shields and can only access one weapon at a time, more limited range than the Smart Bomb.
End of story, my vote is still Bubsy.

Little to no time when he needs to equip it first? Speed is equalized, their actions move at the same speed but there are still actions that are faster than another such as a thought being faster than a hand motion.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Little to no time when he needs to equip it first? Speed is equalized, their actions move at the same speed but there are still actions that are faster than another such as a thought being faster than a hand motion.
And hand motion would include CH's finger. And as I said, Bubsy would see him from a distance, it's an open field. He doesn't need to keep still to put on a shirt.

Then close the gap as CH tries bypassing his force field and throw down a Smart Bomb.

Or utilize the VR Helmet and warp reality in such a way that CH can't even fight, or straight up kill him.

Bubsy has a plentiful amount of options on how he could deal with CH.

And all this is ignoring Bubsy's plot manipulation, where he could rewrite an entire instruction manual himself, story and all. With that kind of plot manipulation, he could simply reverse the outcome of this fight, and yet again, CH has no counter for it.

Also, Bubsy needn't aim the Smart Bomb because it's range is radial and well beyond 15 meters.

As seen in the .gif of it, the Smart Bomb's blast radius can effect an entire roomful of opponents.

Bubster beats up the OC for the reasons above (Forcefield and Invisibility to survive the first attack and then Smart Bomb, if anything goes wrong, Plot).

1. If you say he's at LEAST 9-B, then provide a calc. Without a calc, oh well. The bombs WILL kill him.

2. He'll be dead before he uses plot manip.

3. See above.

4. He doesn't start with his hax, either.

5. It is a NLF to assume the forcefield is indestructible. Without calcs for it, again, it's baseline.

So far, not a single vote for Bubsy can be counted since none of them described how he could survive a field of explosives. The forcefield can't.

ThePixelKirby said:
1. If you say he's at LEAST 9-B, then provide a calc. Without a calc, oh well. The bombs WILL kill him.

2. He'll be dead before he uses plot manip.

3. See above.

4. He doesn't start with his hax, either.

5. It is a NLF to assume the forcefield is indestructible. Without calcs for it, again, it's baseline.

So far, not a single vote for Bubsy can be counted since none of them described how he could survive a field of explosives. The forcefield can't.
1. I needn't provide a calc because it's on his page that he's at least 9-B, end of discussion.

2. Wrong, Shield Shirt'd block any weapon CH has access to for a decent enough amount of time for Bubsy to throw down a Smart Bomb.

3. More context, please.

4. You're right, his Shield Shirt ain't hax tho. And he can get serious quickly in tough spots, he's got genius level intelligence. He's not dumb, he'd analyze the situation in little to no time just like he can build a rocket in such little time.

5. I never said it was indestructible, don't put words in my mouth. And if I did, misworded. I'm saying his shields wouldn't get breached as easily as you're saying they would, they can block out High 9-B power. He can charge through speeding cars with it on, it's not as weak as you're taking delight in saying it is.

And yet again, wrong. Every vote for Bubsy is valid, as he's got hax up the watzoo, equipment to block out explosions of 9-B proportions, equipment to hide himself from CH, and has equipment to instantly transmutate CH into a marble.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Bubster beats up the OC for the reasons above (Forcefield and Invisibility to survive the first attack and then Smart Bomb, if anything goes wrong, Plot).
That's 7 votes. I'll get Antvasima or some other mod if they're not already on it.

Glitch Trainer MangleMan25 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
After it gets enough votes, we have to wait 24 hours before adding.
Oh yeah, why's that again? Does the debate get reviewed by admins or something?
No, I think it's in case people want to make last-minute (or in this case, hour) votes before the match is added

Alright, that makes sense. Though somehow I doubt any of us will given the number of messages.

Whatever the case, I'll get to Antvasima and tell him it's in grace period right now.

edit: (^^^Nvm, pointless. He'll see it anyway)

We have a specific thread where you can add matches so don't worry we can post this there so some mods can see it.

Back