• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Bubsy vs Composite Human

TheMasculineMineta said:
I was going off of Pixel. What's the real count then (plus TheGlassman12)?
7 to 5 in favor of CH. You were right, just added the vote to the wrong character.

Don't be, one link is dead and the other is plot-induced stupidity in a game where Bubsy doesn't utilize gameplay involving his typical arsenal.
So your argument is that, even though evidence says otherwise, that he only doesn't use it because of Plot Induced Stupidity and that he normally always leads with it...

So let's see:

1. Evidence from his encounters with enemies shows him never using it, ever. No evidence have been provided that shows him actually leading with it.

2. He's overconfident and not very smart, so he's unlikely to lead with it.

3. He needs to lead with it instantly, or else he gets vaporized by bombs and poisoned.

Eh. You guys are free to vote Bubsy but so far there's little going for him.

Also, ninja'd you, Jacky, kek.

What evidence? The items don't even appear in that game, and Bubsy's got Hammer Space, which allows him to pull items from out of nowhere seemingly as I've already proven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjzahBqbFGQ (1:11). It's inconsistent with previous installments.

1. Wrong. It shows up in the in-game shop of Bubsy 2, and in that same shop are things he uses regularly, such as Nerf Ballzooka ammo, diving suit, shirts, e.t.c. It showing up alongside other commonly used items is evidence enough, especially since there're nothing else to go off of. You're really grasping for straws right now.

2. Not very smart? One of his powers/abilities is genius level intelligence, actually read his profile, will you?

3. No he doesn't, he could lead with any number of things. Shields protect him from the bombs, he doesn't need to breathe in the gases as he's capable of breathing where there aren't any gases (thus implying he doesn't require breathing to survive), he could easily just use his Portable Hole to pop up right next to CH and overpower them due to it being a 9-B vs 9-C fight physically, or any combination of these. Too many methods are possible for Bubsy not to see an opening given his genius level intelligence as well.

And you can vote CH, even if it's mostly in Bubsy's favor. You're not swaying my views on the outcome here, especially when you're using dead links, P.I.S., and strawman arguments to try'n win this debate.

Actually, Christian changed sides, so it's 9-4 for CH. This means it's grace- for Composite Human.

ThePixelKirby said:
So your argument, Glitch, is that Bubsy starts with the Smart Bomb just because he has it?
No, Pixel. My argument is that he uses it just as much as he does his other main items. It's part of his basic arsenal unlike his most haxxy items.

Wee bit late for that. It's 10-5, I believe.

10-5, I believe. Unless Jacky also switched?

It's hard to say, honestly. The gasses still work...

I do feel like it puts a lot more context into the arguments. I dunno if it changes everything buuut there's something that's different now.

i feel like Bubsy could get a shot in before he died completely yeah? He could likely force an incon

It depends with what CH starts with, gas kills Bubsy, but anything else would likely just get CH killed, and since CH is a crappy OC with no personality, it's impossible to say.

Back