• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Bubsy vs Composite Human

Glitch Trainer MangleMan25 said:
Christian Higdon said:
JonTron's in the CH mix too.

This means Bubsy beat JonTron.

Hail Bubsy.
We all are funny enough.
Technically speaking, Bubsy just beat the entire human race's embodiment.
Conceptual Manipulation for Bubsy

ThePixelKirby said:
1. If you say he's at LEAST 9-B, then provide a calc. Without a calc, oh well. The bombs WILL kill him.

2. He'll be dead before he uses plot manip.

3. See above.

4. He doesn't start with his hax, either.

5. It is a NLF to assume the forcefield is indestructible. Without calcs for it, again, it's baseline.

So far, not a single vote for Bubsy can be counted since none of them described how he could survive a field of explosives. The forcefield can't.
1. I needn't provide a calc because it's on his page that he's at least 9-B, end of discussion.
2. Wrong, Shield Shirt'd block any weapon CH has access to for a decent enough amount of time for Bubsy to throw down a Smart Bomb.

3. More context, please.

4. You're right, his Shield Shirt ain't hax tho. And he can get serious quickly in tough spots, he's got genius level intelligence. He's not dumb, he'd analyze the situation in little to no time just like he can build a rocket in such little time.

5. I never said it was indestructible, don't put words in my mouth. And if I did, misworded. I'm saying his shields wouldn't get breached as easily as you're saying they would, they can block out High 9-B power. He can charge through speeding cars with it on, it's not as weak as you're taking delight in saying it is.

And yet again, wrong. Every vote for Bubsy is valid, as he's got hax up the watzoo, equipment to block out explosions of 9-B proportions, equipment to hide himself from CH, and has equipment to instantly transmutate CH into a marble.
The AP gap in 9-B is ~1394.67x from low to high. And Bubsy doesn't have a calc.

Again, nothing to affirm how Bubsy would survive the explosions.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Even if he bombs can break through the forcefield
Aaand he's dead. Nothing else. Nothing else you said matters, he's dead instantly. He can't survive the explosions.

"At least 9-B" is still rather meaningless without a calc. With a range that short you don't really need to aim stuff like toxic gas or explosives anyways.

Aaand he's dead. Nothing else. Nothing else you said matters, he's dead instantly. He can't survive the explosions.

Wrong. Those bombs are only high 9-B, Bubsy is also likely upper 9-B. He's not getting one-shot by that.

Aaand he's dead. Nothing else. Nothing else you said matters, he's dead instantly. He can't survive the explosions. Wrong. Those bombs are only high 9-B, Bubsy is also likely upper 9-B. He's not getting one-shot by that.
Provide a calc.

But that feat is very obviously higher than baseline.

id calc it if I knew what I was doing but I don't. He's clearly higher than baseline

Paulo.junior.969 said:
By not getting hit by the explosion. I really didn't think I would have to explain what dodging is; seriously, what the hell are you doing in a versus debate if you don't know what a concept as simple as dodging is?
Explosions that surround him from all directions, including above and below him?

Insulting someone doesn't prove your point.

9-B is a very wide verse. Calculate the boulder feat, then come back.

As well, Paulo admitted it himself. The very best Bubsy can do is inconclusive, since CH can just kill both of them with chemical weapons, which is better than a loss.

The Wright Way said:
If he doesn't have a calc, he's baseline.
Busting multiple boulders the size of a shed is clearly higher than baseline.
Provide a calc. You need a calc. Especially in a verse with a low-to-high AP ratio of over 1400.

Wrong. Those bombs are only high 9-B, Bubsy is also likely upper 9-B. He's not getting one-shot by that.
You need to prove this, as his page is not reflective of such a viewpoint. 9-B is also a tier with a huge gap between top and bottom.

Paulo, nerve gas cripples and kills really fast. DOn't think he's gonna have time to throw a bomb if that stuff's coming out.

CH gases and dodges the bomb that gets thrown at him. Simple really, Bubsy's range is only meters according to his profile, so CH should be able to get out of the way.

Also, I agree with Bubsy being above baseline.

He's probably above baseline but considering just how large 9-B is, that's not gonna be enough when CH has stuff that's 9-A minus a joule. Also nerve gas is nasty.

ThePixelKirby said:
Explosions that surround him from all directions, including above and below him?

Insulting someone doesn't prove your point.
It doesn't really comes from all directions, an explosion comes from a single starting point, which you just have to get away from, unless it comes from many bombs at the same time, which then brings up another problem: CH doesn't know in which position Bubsy is starting, since prep-time doesn't give you prior knowledge, which means the only way he has to be 100% Bubsy doesn't dodge is planting bombs everywhere, which would then destroy the entire battlefield and kill him as well. He could also throw a bunch of bombs, but then it becomes even easier to dodge, since Bubsy would know where the bombs would be coming from, and would also be invisible.

Also, yeah, it doesn't, and I never said it did, I'm just a sarcastic asshole, and pointing out that I'm a sarcastic asshole doesn't prove your point (specially because it's pretty obvious that I'm a sarcastic asshole).

Aaand he's dead. Nothing else. Nothing else you said matters, he's dead instantly. He can't survive the explosions. Wrong. Those bombs are only high 9-B, Bubsy is also likely upper 9-B. He's not getting one-shot by that.
Provide a calc.

No need for it, he's clearly not baseline. Busting a giant boulder casually like this is well into 9-B territory.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/dodginghttps://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/dodging. You can't debate using a point that's impossible to use. The battle starts, he's dead. Your argument says he survives. Prove how he survives, or it's null.

With projectiles approaching Bubsy at equal speed to his own, he'd have equal opportunity to dodge them. Simple as that, CH doesn't one-shot.
Explosions from all directions.

You mean like his Smart Bomb, which holds greater range than CH's bombs anyway? Nice.

Okay, what does Bubsy have againt Nerve Gas? It kills fast and even if Bubsy throws a bomb, there's no guarantee it'll hit, especially since he's dying from nerve gas.

Back