• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buying none of this

Send scans of any of the Pokémon ash fought scaling to the creation trio with feats

This guy couldn't even do anything to Lpugia eos, and I don't remember Ash fighting CT
It wasn't Ash who fought the CT, it was Cynthia, who Ash scales to. As for where the scan is? I don't know. All I know is that I remember it being brought up here before.

It wasn't Ash who fought the CT, it was Cynthia, who Ash scales to. As for where the scan is? I don't know. All I know is that I remember it being brought up here before.
Never happened. Cynthia never fought the CT in the anime.

In fact they were helpless when Cyrus was going to use them to make a new world

Willful ignorance of blatant feats ain't the move chief
We'll see
Their attacks can cancel out space hax.

How exactly is this AP related?
The LT cannot harm the CT. They don't have that power at all.

They exist to calm down the CT, not beat them
Okay? Basic scaling then
I'm waiting for it

Their attacks can cancel out space hax.

How exactly is this AP related?
It's a move with power behind it. You're just creating excuses
The LT cannot harm the CT. They don't have that power at all.

They exist to calm down the CT, not beat them
They still scale to 2-B to 2-A currently. Combined they're approximately equal to one of the CT as well
I'm waiting for it
If that Lugia made Ash struggle then it scales, very simple

I know you have some sort of massive downgrade whatever thing planned for the CT that basically says all their Tier 2 feats and X, Y, Z things they do are just hax but you also need to understand that none of that is accepted right now and this CRT is not a place to spontaneously change things to whatever you wish for them to be.

We're going by what's currently accepted

I know you have some sort of massive downgrade whatever thing planned for the CT that basically says all their Tier 2 feats and X, Y, Z things they do are just hax but you also need to understand that none of that is accepted right now and this CRT is not a place to spontaneously change things to whatever you wish for them to be.

We're going by what's currently accepted
still confused why the CT isn't being affected by the canon split

still confused why the CT isn't being affected by the canon split
So basically, it's not a canon split in the truest sense. Essentially, all these realities (games, anime, manga, etc.) are still all under the same cosmology that they created. However, cross-scaling between the canons is what isn't allowed anymore

The CT scales to the cosmology in its entirety, so they're not affected

So basically, it's not a canon split in the truest sense. Essentially, all these realities (games, anime, manga, etc.) are still all under the same cosmology that they created. However, cross-scaling between the canons is what isn't allowed anymore

The CT scales to the cosmology in its entirety, so they're not affected
i understand the manga and the games but why the anime, there isn't anything implying how they scale to the cosmology as a whole in the anime since in the games and manga it states all of reality was being affected unlike the anime where it was only the universe

i understand the manga and the games but why the anime, there isn't anything implying how they scale to the cosmology as a whole in the anime since in the games and manga it states all of reality was being affected unlike the anime where it was only the universe
The entire lore of the CT is that they shaped the cosmology. That's how it is no matter what the canon is

yes but isn't that with their true forms though, i don't understand why this would apply to the anime's avatars
You'd need to make an arbitrary assumption that these anime avatars are weaker than literally every other avatar of the Creation Trio. It's just entirely unsupported

Also Cyrus's goal was the exact same in the anime as it was in the games and manga, so there's no reason to assume they'd be different

yes but isn't that with their true forms though, i don't understand why this would apply to the anime's avatars
Scratch that.

I don't understand why any of them would scale to 2A when
1. They've consistently been far beneath 2A. 2C at best
2. Their true forms made the multiverse, not their avatars
3. "they were going to destroy all universes" why would their true forms destroy themselves using their avatars ? Wheres the logic? Why would the creation trio destroy all infinite universes just to make one universe for Cyrus?

Their avatars were shown to be about to reset all of reality. There's no indication that it was their true forms that were about to do this

Cyrus's goal involved the removal of the concept of spirit, which is a concept that exists throughout all of the Pokemon cosmology. Destroying a single universe wouldn't accomplish his goal, as the rest of the cosmology would still be filled with the concept of spirit

Their avatars were shown to be about to reset all of reality. There's no indication that it was their true forms that were about to do this

Cyrus's goal involved the removal of the concept of spirit, which is a concept that exists throughout all of the Pokemon cosmology. Destroying a single universe wouldn't accomplish his goal, as the rest of the cosmology would still be filled with the concept of spirit

In the anime, Flame Plate Heatran open a rift to that universe.

It's one universe.

It makes 0 sense they'd reset themselves and all universes just to make one universe for Cyrus.

Plus, Darkrai can create a world of nothingness without spirit in the dreamworld, another plane of reality that exists in the cosmology

It's entirely possible to create a single world without spirit

In the anime, Flame Plate Heatran open a rift to that universe.

It's one universe.

It makes 0 sense they'd reset themselves and all universes just to make one universe for Cyrus.

Plus, Darkrai can create a world of nothingness without spirit in the dreamworld, another plane of reality that exists in the cosmology

It's entirely possible to create a single world without spirit
There's no indication that it's just a universe from what Flame Plate Heatran shows. We hardly see the entirety of it, so making this assumption is completely presumtuous

Also they wouldn't be resetting themselves. They themselves would still exist (as their true forms are the ones that created the cosmology to begin with, meaning they'd also be able to withstand its destruction)

what exactly is stopping from having it?
1. Cyrus had no prior feats of CA whatsoever, neither was it brought up as something he had

2. Feel the dimensions distorting. It was a universe. The one they were in. He's not destroying infinite universes in order to create one without spirit. Support? Team Rainbow Rocket Cyrus succeeded in removing spirit, so why did it not affect all the universes?

1. Cyrus had no prior feats of CA whatsoever, neither was it brought up as something he had

2. Feel the dimensions distorting. It was a universe. The one they were in. He's not destroying infinite universes in order to create without spirit. Support? Team Rainbow Rocket Cyrus succeeded in removing spirit, so why did it not affect all the universes?
i guess you could make a separate cry to downgrade the ct avatars

2. Feel the dimensions distorting. It was a universe. The one they were in. He's not destroying infinite universes in order to create one without spirit. Support? Team Rainbow Rocket Cyrus succeeded in removing spirit, so why did it not affect all the universes?
No he didn't. Judging from his dialogue, it comes off as this was taking place during Platinum and Giratina isekai'd him to Ultra Sun/Moon instead of dragging him to the Distortion World. And if Cyrus already succeeded, why would Giratina step in when it's basically too late?

Just know that whatever scaling you make using CT will be ruined if the downgrade thread gets accepted

I'm done here

if he has shown as having it, then he has it, an ability doesn't need to shown multiple times for it to be a thing

in removing the spirit from one universe it affect all others in some way, rather simple really

You'd need to make an arbitrary assumption that these anime avatars are weaker than literally every other avatar of the Creation Trio. It's just entirely unsupported

Also Cyrus's goal was the exact same in the anime as it was in the games and manga, so there's no reason to assume they'd be different
Isn't that how we treat the emanations of darkseid though? Also we treat dragonball gt universe and super's universe at different levels of tier 2 despite thm being alternate timelines so I don't see why we can't do the same for avatars

Isn't that how we treat the emanations of darkseid though? Also we treat dragonball gt universe and super's universe at different levels of tier 2 despite thm being alternate timelines so I don't see why we can't do the same for avatars
Those are entirely different verses with their own mechanics.

Well to begin with, trying to bring in other verses is generally frowned upon...

Idk anything about Emanations of Darkseid, but GT and Super are treated differently because GT follows the Toei canon, which has completely different statements that Super lacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back