• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gotta Revise 'Em All, Part 2: Getting to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool.
Whismur
The Cry of whismur is over 100 decibels. When you're close to a whismur when it let's out a cry, you'll be stuck with an all day headache

NB: Noice of 100 db will damage the ear in a very short period of time

Loudred
When it stamps it feet and bellows, it generates ultra sonic waves that can blow apart a house

Exploud
Exploud triggers earthquakes with the tremors it creates by bellowing. If this Pokémon violently inhales from the ports on its body, it's a sign that it is preparing to let loose a huge bellow.
NB: How much noise would you need to trigger an Earthquake

I don't think that the calculator is correct because also according to it 173 decibels is around 47 Kilotons.
Sounds of 173 decibels are regularly made by sperm whales so unless we have 7-C sperm whales I don't think it's accurate

I hate to break it to you, but this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere

@Ayewale it's your mess but you're seemingly absent???????

We keep listing feats but where does it go? There's not even any proper guidelines on how we're going to work this. We come here, list feats, nothing happens, rinse and repeat

What exactly was the point of the split if you're unwilling to actually help to implement it

I hate to break it to you, but this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere

@Ayewale it's your mess but you're seemingly absent???????

We keep listing feats but where does it go? There's not even any proper guidelines on how we're going to work this. We come here, list feats, nothing happens, rinse and repeat

What exactly was the point of the split if you're unwilling to actually help to implement it
Various times throughout the thread it was suggested to make a blog with proposed feats (and someone made a blog to keep track of any possible calculation, if I'm not mistaken). Ayewale himself has one where he's collecting and documenting the different moves across the franchise, to see the differences between mediums and also to use for calculations.

I have also suggested to create a server for organization purposes.

Also, you should reread the op. Guidelines were some of the first things Ayewale detailed in a blog.

Anyways, can someone summarize what feats will be kept throughout and what needs to be changed?

Anyways, can someone summarize what feats will be kept throughout and what needs to be changed?
Basically catalog and make a blog with all pokedex feats that's from the games that can be traded with the main line games

Any feats or powers from the anime and manga wouldn't be included

Well regardless, Gigantamax Pokemon are 6-C so it's just a supporting feat at the end of the day. The others, though, may actually mean something

How will Anime Necrozma be affected? Its 3-C to High 3-A feat exists in the games and the manga, but I don't remember if it does in the anime

Edit: As it turns out, at least on the calc blog itself, that calc was never accepted at 3-C

Okay then

As far as the games are concerned, I think most feats will stay the same. The main issue is how we will scale those that scale to Necrozma from the manga. Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem would be High 6-A I believe, based on their Pokedex entries. The Gen 6 legendaries are a bit of an anomaly though

Okay then

As far as the games are concerned, I think most feats will stay the same. The main issue is how we will scale those that scale to Necrozma from the manga. Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem would be High 6-A I believe, based on their Pokedex entries. The Gen 6 legendaries are a bit of an anomaly though
Probably scale them to the ultimate weapon tbh as they were powering it

In addition, is there any reason why Zygarde's percent forms aren't scaled linearly? (Such as 10% Zygarde being 1/10 as strong as Complete Zygarde)

By the way, Farigiraf's Scarlet Pokedex entry says:
"Now that the brain waves from the head and tail are synced up, the psychic power of this Pokémon is 10 times stronger than Girafarig’s."

So Farigiraf should be 10x stronger than Girafarig

By the way, Farigiraf's Scarlet Pokedex entry says:
"Now that the brain waves from the head and tail are synced up, the psychic power of this Pokémon is 10 times stronger than Girafarig’s."

So Farigiraf should be 10x stronger than Girafarig
That would actually be fairly consistent with mid stage pokemon compared to final evolved pokemon

In addition, I'm calculating Zekrom being stated to be able to scorch the world with its lightning. The result seems like it'll be somewhere in the 5-C range

Edit: Never mind, other Pokedex entries suggest it's done with multiple blasts of lightning, so I'm calculating Reshiram's world weather changing feat instead, which seems like it'll be High 6-A

Edit: Never mind, other Pokedex entries suggest it's done with multiple blasts of lightning, so I'm calculating Reshiram's world weather changing feat instead, which seems like it'll be High 6-A
I believe NF had calculated it at one point, and indeed it yielded High 6-A results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back