• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps General Discussion Thread: You're in for a scare!

Well I'm sorry that his profiles are poorly made, his reasoning for Human Class Striking Strength was that he can punch. Like come on.

No, posing a threat to a human doesn't make you 10-A, or being a "a strong tree"

If I were to make a profile on him he would probably be 9-C because you can consider him comparable to the other Dead of Night monsters, which can not only one-shot the player but can knock down doors off their hinges in a single swipe. You could also consider him 9-B when he turns himself into a giant.

Also I've played the game myself and there are a lot of missing abilities.

Sounds like it should work, depends on the FF imo
Thinking mainly Canon Freddy, it would be evenly matched given that they can both crush skulls with their strength so the fight would come down to skill and what not, but I am having second thoughts considering Freddy's soul. UCN also seems like a good contender, the only one I am iffy about is Special Delivery since he can apparently teleport and turn invisible, both of which are something that he has never had to deal with before.

Last edited:
I see, well since it was removed for basically no reason I will make it part of my CRT.

Also, unrelated, but would a fight between TV Slappy and TV Haunted Mask be interesting?

Back