• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps General Discussion Thread: You're in for a scare!

My discord is stopped working for a sec but to comment on your thing Gews, they aren’t really what you can call normal Garden Gnomes so I don’t think scaling them down would be accurate. Then again, I would need to look over the stuff again. And again, doesn’t change the other stuff.

My discord is stopped working for a sec but to comment on your thing Gews, they aren’t really what you can call normal Garden Gnomes so I don’t think scaling them down would be accurate. Then again, I would need to look over the stuff again. And again, doesn’t change the other stuff.

Ok I actually looked at some footage of the Lawn Gnomes with their pickaxes, they do actually look like real pickaxes and aren't what I remembered them being, so fair game. But as you said yourself that could also just be considered game mechanics and likely are since they are unharmed by all of the monsters in the game, including Mrs. Johnson's giant mech (a large metal robot that shoots lasers and has flamethrowers).

Also do we actually know how strong these monsters are? That would seriously help instead of just saying that the humans taking hits from them is 9-C.

Last edited:
Applying the gnome logic to this while ignoring the possibility that it is just game design, every normal human in the game would have 8-C Durability because they came out unharmed from an attack from that mech. Which doesn't make sense.

High 8-C mannequins for being comparable to humans

buildings being much higher than High 8-C via being more durable than humans

It is best that we should use feats that are present in the cutscenes. Iirc The Mummy was 10-A with something involving the cutscenes?

That alone makes him the strongest version of Slappy to date (which I am really salty about), albeit he doesn't abuse it.

I feel like a supporting feat for his power bestowal would be making his house resist the player’s reality warping.

(this could support power bestowal or imply stronger reality warping, either way, this slappy is still broke.)
thought about it a little more, could just be power bestowal via reality warping or something alone those lines.

Last edited:
Eh seems a bit vague to give it power bestowal... actually no that I think about it it depends how you define power-bestowal.

And reality warping isn’t combat applicable really. It just used for moving buildings just say it is telekinesis. Also can the player remove ghost structures or ghosts? Cause then the Existence Erasure would be pretty damn powerful.

Also can the player remove ghost structures or ghosts? Cause then the Existence Erasure would be pretty damn powerful.
I'm not sure actually. Might have to look into that, or just for the fact that there are any ghost structures.

Not sure if Craw's Mansion would count.

Last edited:
Back