• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valorant General Discussion Thread

This is definitely bad counter-reasoning when we know for the fact that she IS speedster, and she did this all in this impressive speed. I don't need to prove this if we have a context of someone who is already the fastest in the verse, already known the fastest team, and all her abilities are about speed (mobility).

We saw lightning, and slow motion when she did it. This is pretty much effects for FTE.
"She is a speedster" this isn't a valid argument whatsover, we are basically assuming she decorated her room in a couple seconds, this would also imply that sage came to check on her a couple seconds after showing her her room. The assumption is a bold one and an innacurate one in my opinion.

"We saw lightning, and slow motion when she did it. This is pretty much effects for FTE"
Not really, I mean her main ability is having electricity, also the fact Reyna was able to react to it doesn't give a very compelling case.

"She is a speedster" this isn't a valid argument whatsover, we are basically assuming she decorated her room in a couple seconds, this would also imply that sage came to check on her a couple seconds after showing her her room. The assumption is a bold one and an innacurate one in my opinion.
It stands as one of the most significant merits in her role as an agent – she attained the title of “speedster” not by happenstance, but due to being the fastest member.

The responsibility to substantiate the claim that it took her 2 hours in the scene and on-screen falls upon you. This seems incongruous with her established lore and abilities.

The second point lacks coherence. The feat undeniably occurred, and shortly after, Sage made her appearance. We're not employing a proportional interpretation in the video, as it lacks logical consistency. The speed feat was visually evident, and she executed it. To suggest otherwise requires substantiation.

Moreover, even in the second point, there's no inherent error in assuming that Sage arrived minutes or seconds later. Such an assumption wouldn't be incorrect, given her impressive powers.
"We saw lightning, and slow motion when she did it. This is pretty much effects for FTE"

Not really, I mean her main ability is having electricity, also the fact Reyna was able to react to it doesn't give a very compelling case.
Reyna technically could not react to it, she was surprised of speed. We know for a fact, she scales her to electricity.

Also, are we forgetting that was her ultimate? Or you are ignoring that she gets boost while in ultimate.

Also, we can use FPS instead.

I want to clarify that I'm not interested in engaging in a back-and-forth discussion. However, you're asking me to prove something that goes beyond what the current scene has already established. I'm not obligated to provide evidence to the contrary, nor am I in a position to do so.

For the record; I don't see any AP feat, so it will be scaling chain.
I added a speed feat (which still does not affect, but additional)

I fixed the entire page, and now I need to add some touch regarding references

Nice !
I want to clarify that I'm not interested in engaging in a back-and-forth discussion. However, you're asking me to prove something that goes beyond what the current scene has already established. I'm not obligated to provide evidence to the contrary, nor am I in a position to do so.
Thats understandable.

Hey. Thinking about making a couple calculations but I have some questions.

Sage makes a wall: Should I use Jade or Ice ?

Brimstone Ultimate: There is 0 enviromental damage or char from the ult but it damages players inside it. Is it allowed to be calculated ?

Canonically, it is jade, altho the game call it “ice wall”, and I think the orb is made of radianite and still acts as “ice”.
For second question ya, we could calculate the radius and see how many people can fit in, and calculate from there but IDK, ur calc guy.

Canonically, it is jade, altho the game call it “ice wall”, and I think the orb is made of radianite and still acts as “ice”.
For second question ya, we could calculate the radius and see how many people can fit in, and calculate from there but IDK, ur calc guy.
Hey, the sage wall calculation is really confusing. There isn't really a set method so its hard for me to figure out how to calculate it. I got 3 different results ranging from 3 megajoules to 100 megajoules. Do you know of any similar calculations that have been accepted in the past ?

Ya, I am aware. Well, is there any new feats for new champs?

Back