• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps Revision, Furry Edition (werewolves), and other stuff

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
This time, this Goosebumps CRT will mainly be for Will Blake's profile. Separating the keys into profiles (giving him the Goosebumps Film Series treatment), along with another profile to add on top of that. You can see all of that in this link.

Now for the lesser part of this thread, but will probably end up being the most controversial, don't crucify me for this I'm just bringing this up because I think it deserves discussion.

Recently two guys in the discussion thread for Goosebumps found some evidence that Goosebumps: The Game and the movies are canon to each other, that being the official description of the game that websites like Steam, Playstation store, and of course from the website of the developers themselves. Literally stating that the game is a prequel.

I personally done some digging on this and it not only doesn't contradict anything, but makes sense from a timeline perspective. Such as R.L. Stine himself in the second movie said that his monsters have escaped the manuscripts several times before (I don't have a specific clip as of now, but the wiki does back me up on this [check near the bottom of the Trivia section]) and it would explain why Slappy was the one who escaped from the Night of the Living Dummy manuscript even though Mr. Wood was the main antagonist of that story. The game outright confirms this with Mr. Wood still loose in the real world after all of the other Goosebumps monsters have been sealed in their books. Leave your thoughts about this below (moreso the Will Blake part, the latter part seems pretty straightforward).

Edit: I think I found the clip where R.L. Stine said that he had to defeat his monsters after they escaped several times before.

Last edited:
We are sort of talking about continuity, but to a very small extent and with actual shit to give other then references and/or Easter eggs.

Ok I am actually happy that you shown this, this could provide Cosmic Forces Slappy some more powers

No....

But here are some actual powers he could have from this

Soul Manipulation and Sealing: Can seal away souls and even used it with his own soul.

Life Manipulation: Gave life to a bunch of gummy bears.

Power Bestowal: Believe it or not, but the gummy bears in the game do have some regenerative powers (I'll try to find a way to show this). And this likely came from Slappy when he gave life to them because you don't need me to tell you that actual gummy bears don't regenerate from damage.

And also Magic for obvious reasons

So that you are aware there are some statements that the Cosmic Forces games being in the same canon as the books but knowing this site they're probably just going to get ignored

Yes, because someone that always wears a gray suit and always had blue eyes is the same person that always wears a black suit and has brown eyes. Totally matches up.

Jokes aside, I don't this thread to devolve into a long argument, this is suppose to be a CRT on Will Blake. So I say move on.

Back