• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps General Discussion Thread: You're in for a scare!

Ok, so. Currently thinking about starting to develop a profile for Horrortown Slappy (because we just need another Slappy).

Does anyone have any feat and/or power scans?

Edit: Or just work on a Slappy profile for his appearance on the Goosebumps Handheld LCD Game.

Last edited:
Bruh, the Fear Manipulation should not exist, Body Control and Shapeshifting is wrong and should be Transformation, Power Mimicry is also false. Here's some powers that are missing or can have better listing, Breaking the Fourth Wall (Narrates the story of the game), Life Manipulation (Brought Halloween Decorations to life in all the Halloween events), Resurrection by Singing (Brought some zombies back to life by saying the magic words), Natural Weaponry (Sharp Fangs as a vampire), Summoning (Summoned Will Blake in the 2018 Valentines Day event), Power Bestowal (Gave powers to Halloween decorations, gave Chris his powers in the 2018 Christmas event)

Where is Illusion Creation coming from? The fear being induced on people doesn't seem to be supernatural
Its from his Shapeshifting, as he calls his other forms illusions. He clearly shapeshifts in the Slappy New Year event, turning into a variety of monsters and showcasing new abilities like with his vampire form, because as fair as I know that is the only time he flies in the game.

Also this fear is most likely supernatural given that the residents of the town while walking around show no signs of fear whenever they are around the monsters initially.

Life Manipulation (Brought Halloween Decorations to life in all the Halloween events)

Resurrection by Singing (Brought some zombies back to life by saying the magic words)

Summoning (Summoned Will Blake in the 2018 Valentines Day event)
Can you show scans of these? Along with HorrorTown Slappy apparently being able to blow up the player's phone?

Also some intelligence feats would be nice.

Last edited:
Maybe? I can't remember fully but that Snowman is pretty strong. HorrorTown Slappy could possibly have Building level durability as trying to delete his house doesn't work.

Maybe? I can't remember fully but that Snowman is pretty strong. HorrorTown Slappy could possibly have Building level durability as trying to delete his house doesn't work.
Okay first of all even assuming Slappy scales to the durability of his house which he shouldn't how tf isn't this resistance to the Player's reality warping?
And the more pressing matter is that he doesn't scale to his building's durability mate

Yes. The player's building stuff in done through hax, so it can't be used to determine a durability feat. Along with that there is no reason why he would scale to his house.

It would give both the player and Slappy a high 8-C level resistance to reality warping, but nothing concerning durability.

Lookin Good however a optional equipment section would be good and a Optional Companions section as well, there is a way a idea I had to figure out Slappy's physical stats but it's going to require some calculations

Lookin Good however a optional equipment section would be good and a Optional Companions section as well, there is a way a idea I had to figure out Slappy's physical stats but it's going to require some calculations
Is there any optional equipment he has besides the tricycle?

What do you have in mind with the physical stats?

In game, his regular equipment you can by doing making Slappy do actions includes a Classic Horror Novel, Investigation File, Flashcards, Roaches Snack, Magnifying Glass, Roaches Salad, Spyglass Binoculars, Blob, Walkie Talkie, Chemical-X, Zoomorphic Curse, Unleash Beast Potion, some potion I forgot the name of, and a Voodoo Doll (Yes I own HorrorTown and I purchased Slappy) (Not including seasonal items)

The idea I had for physical stats is (Hear me out as this might be crazy and unacceptable by wiki standards) you see in the Christmas 2019 event the main antagonist Reggie Mayfields brings some Living Mannequins to life uses his powers to make them look like humans all at once, children Slappy can attack are capable of beating attacked by a monster Reggie which is stronger than him while in human form which did the feat and Slappy can attack Reggie while is in human form. I have seen calculations for Reality Warping before.

In game, his regular equipment you can by doing making Slappy do actions includes a Classic Horror Novel, Investigation File, Flashcards, Roaches Snack, Magnifying Glass, Roaches Salad, Spyglass Binoculars, Blob, Walkie Talkie, Chemical-X, Zoomorphic Curse, Unleash Beast Potion, some potion I forgot the name of, and a Voodoo Doll (Yes I own HorrorTown and I purchased Slappy) (Not including seasonal items)
As far as I know none of those items are specific towards Slappy only, they are items that many other characters can give the player. Not sure if they would entirely count as equipment but for my own sanity sake I am just going to put them as optional equipment, it could also give him the abilities those specific items have in-game if they have any.

The idea I had for physical stats is (Hear me out as this might be crazy and unacceptable by wiki standards) you see in the Christmas 2019 event the main antagonist Reggie Mayfields brings some Living Mannequins to life uses his powers to make them look like humans all at once, children Slappy can attack are capable of beating attacked by a monster Reggie which is stronger than him while in human form which did the feat and Slappy can attack Reggie while is in human form.
Ok I had a very hard time trying to decipher what you are trying to say, but from what I can tell Slappy is capable of fighting what is essentially a human, so 10-B.

That calc hasn't been accepted yet and is unlikely to be accepted. So you can't use that as a reason.

Back