• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valorant General Discussion Thread

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired

Welcome to the Valorant General Discussion Thread!

feel free to discuss anything Valorant related!
Discuss feats, post feats, statements, lore, and another wiki topical shit, or talk about the game and what not like, what's good, what you're doing, etc., maybe even co-op, I suppose, basically whatever the **** you want as long as it's topical.

Introduction to this game:​

Valorant is a free-to-play first-person tactical hero shooter developed and published by Riot Games, for Windows.

Links for our verse​

links, so you can start with!
HEgRfHT.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, I will work on the profile you created, but please don't create any without knowing how to create an article in Fandom generally.

So I fixed some grammar on alot of the agent pages but I also changed this

Old: Raze sends out a Boom Bot
New: Raze can send out a Boom Bot

I did this for most of the agent pages but I can un edit this if you disagree with it.

Grammar stuff is allowed, don't worry. But leave profiles to me (I am talented on this).

I will work on the profile today (after I finish cleaning), in the meanwhile, can you do me a favour and find new calculations for the verse?

This video is canon, all scenes here are related to the lore. Don't use in-game scenes since mostly of them are game mechanics.

Grammar stuff is allowed, don't worry. But leave profiles to me (I am talented on this).

I will work on the profile today (after I finish cleaning), in the meanwhile, can you do me a favour and find new calculations for the verse?

This video is canon, all scenes here are related to the lore. Don't use in-game scenes since mostly of them are game mechanics.

40 minutes !! I'll do it but damn

Also there are a couple new agents that need to be added like Gecko, Harbor and Deadlock.

40 minutes !! I'll do it but damn
40 minutes is nothing to average anime lore
Also there are a couple new agents that need to be added like Gecko, Harbor and Deadlock.
Ya I will deal with them later, but in meanwhile if there are new calculations, we probably need to need calc and re-scale them

When I switch from cs go to Valorant, aim feels very easy.

Btw I miss when Chamber was strong, I used to play a lot when I was going up to dia 3 but Riot killed him Lmao( Btw Harbor looks a lot like Akshan lol)

He got nerfed ya, his E has more cooldown

At least, in valorant, I know the scaling and the standards (but League of Legends Weekly made it impossible to follow)

Eh, Notable feats:

Neon powers down an entire warehouse: around 20 minute mark

Astra destroys a concrete door with her mind: 29:48

Note: Neon is able to control electricity so she should be able to scale to the speed of it too

This video has a couple speed feats but most of them are difficult to calculate since we don't have full shots of how close the bullets are to agents

Neon will get higher rating and stats amp due to her abilities ya.

Since I am working on the profile, I need a favour

I need each cinematic of her individually (please no fan-content or fan channels), I will be adding it to her gallery

[[Superhuman Physical Characteristics]], [[Weapon Mastery|Firearm Proficiency]] (Each agent, with the exception of [[Sova (Valorant)|Sova]], is comparable to each other in terms of skill with Firearms), [[Electricity Manipulation]] via <Overdrive>, <Relay Bolt>, <Fast Lane> and <High Gear> (all her abilities are caused by bioelectric charges, is capable of electrifying anyone she comes into contact with),

[[Empowerment]], [[Statistics Amplification]] via <Overdrive> and <High Gear> (Like Reyna and KAY/O, Neon charges up and brings forth her latent lightning potential and boosts her speed)

[[Statistics Reduction]] and [[Status Effect Inducement]] <via Fast Lane> (INSTANTLY throw an energy bolt that bounces once. Upon hitting each surface, the bolt electrifies the ground below with a Concussive blast)

[[Perception Manipulation]] and Possibly [[Forcefield Creation]] via <Relay Bolt> (She can fire two energy lines which rise into walls of static electricity that block vision and makes it hard for opponents to hear you)

[[Resistance]] to [[Electricity Manipulation]

Anyway, my abilities for her. If you find more, let me know.

Last edited:
It really makes no sense since in the game she doesn't run remotely close to that speed, she also is seen moving at speed's not fast enough to blitz robots in her cinematic trailer.
That's in-game, we are relatively talking about her lore.

from 1:05 to 1:13 is a speed feat, but from my boyfriend estimation (who is calc expert) said it could be at best 100 m/s.

Can you calculate it and try it out? Regarding the second point, ya she did, Sage was even impressed of the speed.

Hell even here

When she grabbed Ryna and moved so fast to other location, that's also a speed feat.

Sure. Although I do think more proof is needed I will get the calculation done soon.
For what purpose, exactly? Your point seems somewhat impertinent in my opinion. Why do we require proof that she placed those decorations when we can clearly see them in front of us? The burden of proof lies in demonstrating the contrary – the fact that Sage was already impressed with her room decoration serves as evidence that it wasn't merely an illusion.

For what purpose, exactly? Your point seems somewhat impertinent in my opinion. Why do we require proof that she placed those decorations when we can clearly see them in front of us? The burden of proof lies in demonstrating the contrary – the fact that Sage was already impressed with her room decoration serves as evidence that it wasn't merely an illusion.
The reasoning is as simple as this.

1. I could decorate my room in 2 hours and completely change it and my mum would be impressed at the speed I did it in. The amount of proof you need should be pretty high so no downgrade threads come in the future.
Hell even here

When she grabbed Ryna and moved so fast to other location, that's also a speed feat.

Again with this feat the timeframe is like 2 seconds, we likely will get results similar to her running speed (9.1 m/s), we have no sufficient evidence that this is done in a FTE timeframe.

The reasoning is as simple as this.

1. I could decorate my room in 2 hours and completely change it and my mum would be impressed at the speed I did it in. The amount of proof you need should be pretty high so no downgrade threads come in the future.
This is definitely bad counter-reasoning when we know for the fact that she IS speedster, and she did this all in this impressive speed. I don't need to prove this if we have a context of someone who is already the fastest in the verse, already known the fastest team, and all her abilities are about speed (mobility) + they show us the reason she joined the force?!

We also have proof that she scales to electricity
Again with this feat the timeframe is like 2 seconds, we likely will get results similar to her running speed (9.1 m/s), we have no sufficient evidence that this is done in a FTE timeframe.
We saw lightning, and slow motion when she did it. This is pretty much effects for FTE.

Last edited:
Back