• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps General Discussion Thread: You're in for a scare!

Like right now I'm thinking of the Lawn Gnomes from the tv show, they surprisingly have some stuff on terms of strength, albeit it is either Athlete level or Street level. That being they overpowered Mr. McCall, a Major from the military.

I suppose it would be alright and wouldn't hurt at all, the Slappy from Horrortown is the only notable one this wiki is missing anyway.

The Curse of the Mummy (first mission) of Horror Land. Nothing that fantastic. The Mummy cause the kids to get scared when it approaches them, the kids genuinely think it can physically harm them. It is undead. Also seeming can catch up to these scared kids really easily. May make a profile, but at best seems 10-A, fear stuff, and average undead abilities. Still, may do it.

I'm someone very experienced with the mobile game. I'm not going to make a Slappy straight away. I do have scans. A lot of the more crazy stuff comes from the events many of which are not available right now.

Ok. Another interesting thing from the game so far is that the humans and Mr. Mortman can take hits from a group of Gnomes hitting them repeatedly with pickaxes, being just scared rather than harmed.

Wait before you do that I must tell you something. The Mummy does have two feats in the "Beast Beneath the Sink!" as he is capable of talking and claims to have kidnapped a child.
Edit: The Mummy's name is confirmed to be Prince Khor-Ru in the marketing and Nila Rahmad questline

Last edited:
Yeah I know, I was merely calling him “the mummy” due to the fact it is shorter and is a reference to the many story mission he appeared in. Thanks for the link.

In The Fright Gallery it is implied that he was in Werewolf Skin, it directly mentions that one of his other appearances was in the book Werewolf Skin. So I'm pretty sure he was one of the werewolf skins.

What does the Verona have to do with this? Also I'm pretty sure the profile is going over exclusively the tv episode version.

Whoops I must have forgotten

Then that page appears to be missing some information so I made need to do a CRT. I also noticed The Reality Police page contains a TV show photo. In Zark's CRTs the Verona wasn't affected. I'm going to take a 30 minute break of sorts

Whoops. So what Tier have we agreed on?
For Horror Town? Well I would need to all the monster's animations and it also depends the context given for the monsters. It is shown that both humans and monsters like Mr Mortman are unharmed by attacks from the Gnomes in game, who are shown to attack them with pickaxes. The humans and monsters are more scared than actually hurt. So humans and monsters (at least some of them like Mr Morman) likely have at least Street level durability. As for AP, it depends on lore in game. For example the mummy I am currently working on is heavily implied to be able to physically harm the children if given the chance. This likely means that it would be at least street level physically. Pretty simple imo. But again, would need to see the other monsters and lore and stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Wall.

On the Will Blake profile, why isn't he just straight up 9-B? Just curious.

So I am finally taking this Fright Gallery scaling thing fully into consideration, I use to think the main ones that should be looked at are intelligence, humor, evil and attack skills. Perhaps I will write a blog about it just like with Monster Time.

It would be like Horrorclix in a way, and have references for each one. Like how Will Blake or Monster Blood both scored a higher strength stat then Slappy, someone who scored a 6/10 on strength, they would obviously scale above him.

Or a better example, intelligence, like if any character who scored a 6 or any number above The Horrorland Horrors (a race of green monsters with Supergenius level intelligence, but scored a 7/10) they would be comparable or smarter then them.

Not exactly scale, but I imagine it being like since they are only one point behind them, they would have a similar level of intelligence. It might not seem good at first but when you actually consider the fact they are only one point behind, it is really good. Kind of like how Post-Crisis Superman is only 1,000 times less intelligent then Dr. Brainiac, someone who can process and store the knowledge of 500 octodecillion beings.

Last edited:
Back