• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So is this full powered gi?

Because if so he immediately unrestricts sni chains with enkidu and blasts with ea or whatever would be most useful against the opponent

I guess so. His page key for that looks weird when it's said like that since it says "living" with it.

Edit: Scratch that on the Living part. Didn't think it read "Original Power" but...yeah...

And really? Man I thought the Handslaps and automization would do something~

Side note, I was thinking of adding Reinhard for more of the Golden title thematics...which would require me to put it as "Golden King vs Golden Beast vs Golden Hero" cuz at least one of them literally is named GK and having two would kinda confuse either or.

Nah, one of Rein's title is "Golden Beast". No King in it.

Anyways, this sucks but I did kinda figure GK might be able to do Gil in. Just wasn't sure if he MAYBE could but not totally so considering what Gil (and Hakuno's other Servants to extent) encountered against BB.

Sigh...

Anyways this might as well be closed cuz if even GK at his strongest can't get pass Gil's resistances, then whelp GG to this.

Don't really care anymore at this point.

Relooking at things, Gil's resistances: Resistance to Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Sealing, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation

Gk's abilities which get pass that: Glare, depending on how good BB's matter manipulation is, and whether Gil has law resist scaling from BB, handslap since Gil apparently doesn't have concept resistances although BB also has that ability.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Relooking at things, Gil's resistances: Resistance to Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Sealing, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation
Gk's abilities which get pass that: Glare, depending on how good BB's matter manipulation is, and whether Gil has law resist scaling from BB, handslap since Gil apparently doesn't have concept resistances although BB has that ability.
I think his information manipulation resistance covers her conceptual manipulation since our page says that high-tier info manipulation is basically just conceptual manipulation. Not 100% sure though. Although I think even if Gilgamesh resist the concept stuff, getting hit at Immeasurable speeds would probably kill him, no?

Would it? AFAIK, GK's Handslaps in Ulthratotep just allows him to break the boundary of space-time, which really just allows him to hit someone instantly (that being one of it's main functions + the other broken stuff his hands those like tearing reality apart and destroying "physical and metaphysical, real and illusory" part).

If Gil can resist all that + the passive atomization glare + presence thing GK has, then there's not much else Gil needs to do here other than throwing all of his treasury and/or just f'ing it and blasting GK with the TRUTH (i.e Ea).

Back