• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden King GLARES and SLAPS your verse

naruto: Easily rekts

Sonic: God tiers rekt

DB: Idk can kinda wipe cuz of the gaze of rose BS and even if that doesn't kill the slap likely can

Asura's wrath: dies

Street fighter: Gets die

marvel: No clue where he stops but he doesn't clear

DMC: Kinda iffy they can win with the time stop but have to do it before GK tries slapping and spanking

Masada: Reinhard loves too hard

WAB: Can't self solo cuz of M and edison

Fortissimo: GUNGIR vs slap

In WAB, Wrath King would slap him, so he isn't soloing even without M or Edison.

Radiance Boosted Tesla also slaps him, End of Gahkthun Tesla slaps him too since his existence is stabilized and he isn't running on fumes, if he wasn't also under the Time Prison's effects, it would be even more one sided.

Fun fact: Anytime there's a thread like this, my only answer is M or Edison for any being that's at least GK tier lol

Scratch that, just anyone whose Tier 2 or is above Wrath King and RADIANCE boost Tesla from Shining Knight ends up getting hard stopped completely by M or Edison.

I guess I'll do my own kind to get along a bit.

For Nanoha: Stomps.

JJBA: GER's should still be able to reverse the glare and cracking field expansion.

FOTNS: He stomps. IDK how Kenshirou's Musou Tensei will interact with the Cracking Glare but considering what GK can glare out even at his base form, that likely won't work long.

Fortissimo: Same as Red's. Odin Gungnir vs GK's slaps and glare.

Honkai Impact: He stomps.

MHA: GG everyone.

The Elder Scrolls: Clears most of the low-tier, stopped by the Daedric Champion like Umaril

Infinity Series: The verse is kinda incomplete in this wiki, but should clears most of the verse since 98% of the characters are normal human, get slapped back by higher dimensional beings like Absolute Will

WAB series: slap most of the verse, get slapped back by his boss (who doesnt has a profile yet) and the god tiers.

Fortissimo: Should clears the low-tier, let see how Gungnir vs Slap turns out lol

Tokyo Babel: Cant slap anyone in the verse

SMT : Demi-fiend sacrifies him to Mara

@Magi Infinity series is on my list, started one of them a while back, still need to finish it. Idk when that will happen though, i am backed up on anime and manga due to my vacation, and i was planning on reading a light novel afterwards.

@Qliphoth We all know Thoth is Azathoth (═áÔëû ═£╩û═áÔëû).

@Celes i only finished Ever17 and adores it with all my heart, the true ending is total mind blowing tho.

inb4 Thoth is actually what left of Yog-Sothoth

@Magi It's Ever17 that I need to continue.

Btw last i remembered you wanted links to WAB VN's, i assume you finished them?

@Celestial: I posted those links a long while ago in our current talk thread.

If he needs it again, I can simply post them there or on his wall.

It was WN links though ^__^" and no :v i havent finished them yet, because i have to read the Fortissimo franchise again to make the revision, so i have to pause the progress for awhile. >.>

And i guaranteer you wont regret reading Ever17, especially the True Ending make the whole visual novel feel really rewarded.

Well since it ain't a match thread, lets rez this boy

Killer Instinct: Well Gargos has passive corruption, maybe he can pull a Nihilus? I doubt it though.

Castlevania: Imma say no?

Infamous: Prolly

Star Wars: Well there was that thing with Nihilus so I guess it ends there?

Jojo: GER might do it, maybe Novel Kars can understand him.

Warhammer: Gets Kharn'd, Culexus'd or Grey Knighted

World of Darkness: A marauder disblieves him, Caine stand there etc.

Back