• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since goku resisted hits time stops in dbs episode 39 by sheer speed which of these guy can he beat even if they use time manipulation on him

1.zatanna 2.silver surfer 3.zoom 4.odin

No. Hit's time stop is cheap, he actually doesn't stop time just slows it down to a crawl for a stupidly limited amount of time (0.5 seconds). Everyone on this list has no such limits and can stop time indefinitely. The only ones on here that could take is Zatanna, and that's only if he very uncharacteristically blitzes her at the start of the battle (before she can speak). Otherwise she can beat him 1000 different ways. For example, having defensive shields up then saying make him powerless backwards.

Goku has a very and i mean very limited resistance to time stop so limited that i feel it's not even worth mentioning because virtually no other time manipulator besides hit will only stop time for 0.5 secs that is very insignificant compared to the standards of other time manipulators.

Most people seem to forget that most MFTL+ fights end in less than 0.0001 seconds....

True moving at mftl+ speed you would be capable of killing someone what millions of times over, goku's limited time stop resistance is just really weird to put up against normal timestoppers mftl+ fights should take place in far less times than .5 secs but it normally isn't portrayed to be so even though we know the characters are capable of such speeds. In .5 secs of limited time stop resistance a mftl+ character like goku should have a lot of time to fight so it should seem useful, is it really though in the long run i don't think so if goku and another character with the ability to stop time who is on similar tiering fight goku would most likely lose if goku doesn't speed blitz because they probably have other abilities but it's good i guess that goku has some resistance to hax, hopefully he gets more in the future.

Now that i think about it goku only has resistance to .5 sec timestops as he couldn't move when hit increased his timestop further, i don't think it's a matter of goku being able move in time for .5 sec regardless of how long the timestop is as hit's timestop is limited evident by the fact that as soon as it got stronger goku couldn't move so there is no way goku can move in timestops far surpassing hit's limited .5 seconds. So goku could only move in stopped time if the timestop has a limit of .5 sec anything beyond that and he can't move which is really as i said before useless as usually time manipulators don't have such a specifcally low limit on their ability, so yea it's useful resistance against time stoppers who can only stop time for .5 sec or less that is though i don't think you can find that many besides hit.

Hit stacked the time move so goku resistance was useless the second time it didn't have anything to do with hit improving the time. So if any of these time manipulators can stack their time stop then their time stop will work.

Well as we see hit time stop only worked when he stacked it

Giphy.gif

Back