• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knull Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Knull should gain Size Manipulation over this scan, Silver Surfer at first avoided fighting knull at close range so he was always attacking from a distance with his cosmic power.

In the continuation of this scan, Knull reshapes Silver Surfer with Corruption, although Silver Surfer had cosmic power, he had lost his mind and body, he had completely changed, he was now a void knight, his only goal was to destroy the light, which was clearly shown to us in this series that the void knight also had size manip, Knull had changed Silver Surfer with Corruption, of course Knull had also received support from the darkness of the abyss to change the Silver Surfer there, and Knull also has size manip, we can see this from the first scan.

If this is not enough for you, I would like to point out that all symbiotes created by knull are asbects/part of knull, that is, knull is superior to its asbects in every way, knull has the powers they have, and these haxs should be added to Knull's profile because Knull have these haxs.

What are these haxes? One of them is Size Manip, as I mentioned above, and the other is madness manip, as you will see in this scan, Knull drives Carnage crazy, turns it into a dangerous terror, and Knull must get madness manip from here.

On the other hand, Carnage also has Madness Manip, Carnage is one of the symbiotes that belongs to Knull in a way knull describes him as one of his children, one of the symbiotes that he created and if we look at carnage's personality he is undoubtedly similar to knull and in some comics Carnage is fighting with heroes for Knull if we examine the whole situation here, we can understand that Carnage is one of the asbects/part of Knull, in this case, haxs that carnage has, such as Madness manip, should be added to the profile of Knull, or that should be stated in the profile of Knull (Knull has all the haxs that Carnage has)

To specify which type Knull have madness manip

Type 2 is quite suitable Another hax that knull have is Chaos manip, which brought death to all the planets that knull encountered during his journey before coming to earth in the king's black event.

Knull extinguished all stars that appeared in front of him, billions of souls were lost, this great chaos massacre that Knull did took many lives from the Universe, on the other hand, there are scans that support and prove that Knull has chaos manipulation, these are just some of them, there is no doubt that Knull brought destruction and chaos to the universe, and that the destruction caused by Knull was even greater than the destruction caused by Galactus and again another scan that states that he brought destruction to the universe. Knull undoubtedly has Chaos manip the pure chaos and destruction that he brought is clearly shown to us and there are so many scans that support this and I have put some of them as you can see.

Another hax that Knull has is Power bestowal, essentially gains from this scan.

knull is have Size manip madness manip necromancy chaos manip and power bestowal knull is must get them and there is no outlier or anti feat
Another hax that knull should gain is necromancy and I think he gain that from this scan. Knull is older than the concepts of life, magic and science and he is superior to them in terms of his nature.

Contex: Web of Venom- Carnage Born /Silver surfer black #2 king in black ıssue #3
Venom (2018) ıssue #32
King in black: gwenom vs carnage ıssue #3
King in black ıssue #2
Symbıote spider-man: king in black ıssue #5
King in black one-shots black panter
/https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/71029/web_of_venom_carnage_born_2018_1
https://***************.li/Comic/King-In-Black-Namor/Issue-5?id=183545
https://***************.li/Comic/King-In-Black-Planet-Of-The-Symbiotes

https://imgur.com/a/btxyuGR
https://imgur.com/a/mFIhGMp
https://imgur.com/a/F0CkY3Q
https://imgur.com/a/qxSkZv4

Last edited:
I normally put the scans in the text, but I think there was an error while opening the revision and the scans did not show in the article, so I put the link of all the scans I mentioned, I'm really sorry for this situation.

Last edited:
I think Knull should gain Size Manipulation over this scan, Silver Surfer at first avoided fighting knull at close range so he was always attacking from a distance with his cosmic power.

In the continuation of this scan, Knull reshapes Silver Surfer with Corruption, although Silver Surfer had cosmic power, he had lost his mind and body, he had completely changed, he was now a void knight, his only goal was to destroy the light, which was clearly shown to us in this series that the void knight also had size manip, Knull had changed Silver Surfer with Corruption, of course Knull had also received support from the darkness of the abyss to change the Silver Surfer there, and Knull also has size manip, we can see this from the first scan.

If this is not enough for you, I would like to point out that all symbiotes created by knull are asbects/part of knull, that is, knull is superior to its asbects in every way, knull has the powers they have, and these haxs should be added to Knull's profile because Knull have these haxs.

What are these haxes? One of them is Size Manip, as I mentioned above, and the other is madness manip, as you will see in this scan, Knull drives Carnage crazy, turns it into a dangerous terror, and Knull must get madness manip from here.

On the other hand, Carnage also has Madness Manip, Carnage is one of the symbiotes that belongs to Knull in a way knull describes him as one of his children, one of the symbiotes that he created and if we look at carnage's personality he is undoubtedly similar to knull and in some comics Carnage is fighting with heroes for Knull if we examine the whole situation here, we can understand that Carnage is one of the asbects/part of Knull, in this case, haxs that carnage has, such as Madness manip, should be added to the profile of Knull, or that should be stated in the profile of Knull (Knull has all the haxs that Carnage has)

To specify which type Knull have madness manip

Type 2 is quite suitable Another hax that knull have is Chaos manip, which brought death to all the planets that knull encountered during his journey before coming to earth in the king's black event.

Knull extinguished all stars that appeared in front of him, billions of souls were lost, this great chaos massacre that Knull did took many lives from the Universe, on the other hand, there are scans that support and prove that Knull has chaos manipulation, these are just some of them, there is no doubt that Knull brought destruction and chaos to the universe, and that the destruction caused by Knull was even greater than the destruction caused by Galactus and again another scan that states that he brought destruction to the universe. Knull undoubtedly has Chaos manip the pure chaos and destruction that he brought is clearly shown to us and there are so many scans that support this and I have put some of them as you can see.

Another hax that Knull has is Power bestowal, essentially gains from this scan.

knull is have Size manip madness manip necromancy chaos manip and power bestowal knull is must get them and there is no outlier or anti feat
Another hax that knull should gain is necromancy and I think he gain that from this scan. Knull is older than the concepts of life, magic and science and he is superior to them in terms of his nature.

Contex: Web of Venom- Carnage Born /Silver surfer black #2 king in black ıssue #3
Venom (2018) ıssue #32
King in black: gwenom vs carnage ıssue #3
King in black ıssue #2
Symbıote spider-man: king in black ıssue #5
King in black one-shots black panter
/https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/71029/web_of_venom_carnage_born_2018_1

https://imgur.com/a/btxyuGR
https://imgur.com/a/mFIhGMp
https://imgur.com/a/F0CkY3Q
https://imgur.com/a/qxSkZv4

You should Bold the haxes so it is easier to see what you are arguing for

What Planck69 has accepted can probably be applied then.

Size Manipulation
I couldn't see that in any of this, but I agree since it's easily one of the most common Symbiote powers.
In the continuation of this scan, Knull reshapes Silver Surfer with Corruption
Agreed.
knull has the powers they have
Agreed, especially since All-Black is a symbiote.
madness manip Type 2
Agreed.
there is no doubt that Knull brought destruction and chaos to the universe, and that the destruction caused by Knull was even greater than the destruction caused by Galactus and again another scan that states that he brought destruction to the universe
This I'm very iffy on because I can't see anything specific in your evidence. Just causing massive amounts of destruction and chaos is meaningless.
Power bestowal
Agreed.
necromancy
This one I'm a tad iffy on. Knull uses symbiotes to pilot corpses, and Cortland seems to fully retain his mental faculties and personality rather than being continuously under his control. Resurrection and manipulating symbiotes seems better in context.
Knull is older than the concepts of life, magic and science and he is superior to them in terms of his nature.
I'm not sure what this would grant.

I couldn't see that in any of this, but I agree since it's easily one of the most common Symbiote powers.

Agreed.

Agreed.

This I'm very iffy on because I can't see anything specific in your evidence. Just causing massive amounts of destruction and chaos is meaningless.

Agreed.

This one I'm a tad iffy on. Knull uses symbiotes to pilot corpses, and Cortland seems to fully retain his mental faculties and personality rather than being continuously under his control. Resurrection and manipulating symbiotes seems better in context.

In king in black event, knull made a pure chaos massacre on the planets he passed before he came to earth, extinguished the stars and took life from all the planets he passed millions of souls gone. This is why the destruction of knull is more destructive than that of galactus. why did it affect the whole world all heroes united to defeat knullu when we examine these events, i think caos should be manipulated already there are too many scans to support what i said

he brought chaos and destruction to the universe yes his purpose was a little different but I don't think that changes what he caused or did

In king in black event, knull made a pure chaos massacre on the planets he passed before he came to earth, extinguished the stars and took life from all the planets he passed millions of souls gone. This is why the destruction of knull is more destructive than that of galactus. why did it affect the whole world all heroes united to defeat knullu when we examine these events, i think caos should be manipulated already there are too many scans to support what i said
I think you need actual statement about Knull being able to cause or manipulate chaos in an actual supernatural hax way

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

knull showed us that he can resurrect the dead and control them, he's beyond the concept of life anyway, one of the scans clearly showed that so it's perfectly normal for him to raise the dead

knull showed us that he can resurrect the dead and control them, he's beyond the concept of life anyway, one of the scans clearly showed that so it's perfectly normal for him to raise the dead
I didn't say he can't raise the dead, I said I don't think it'd qualify for necromancy because he either fully resurrects them without total control, or pilots corpses with symbiotes.
well i understand you, what will you say about that scan, what do you think knull gets from there?
From these scans, just AP, symbiote control, etc. Nothing new in particular.

I didn't say he can't raise the dead, I said I don't think it'd qualify for necromancy because he either fully resurrects them without total control, or pilots corpses with symbiotes.

From these scans, just AP, symbiote control, etc. Nothing new in particular.
I understand your concerns about this, but knull, by its nature, conceptually exceeds the magic in the universe and the place where magic comes from, so basically I think it has an immunity / an advantage over spells.

I think he should get it in chaos manip because there are tons of scans supporting and stating that he really has

Which staff members have agreed with what here?
size manip madness manip type 2 power bestowal these
planck lonkitt marvel champion excel quantu (these names accepted)
Eseseso accepted all
by asura accepted all except chaos manip
overall everyone else was neutral towards iss chaos manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back