• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
JackJoyce said:
Then make a CRT to add it in her profile else she doesn't have it for this fight. Also you didn't debunked anything. I've already mentioned Kaguya isn't infinite speed because it's considered as space manipulation
It's not in her profile =/= she doesn't have it, unless you can debunk what I showed to you, then she still have those abilities

Bruh keking. I already debunked that 498 quadrillions of time faster than SoL Goku, and that chain scaling that put him "thousands (if not millions) of times above baseline", but nobody responded to it xdddd. Feel free so answer it if you want btw :)

Why Kaguya's ability it's just considered space manip?? The mention is clear, she can manipulate the instantaneous that are the smallest units of time, and do anything in literally an instant, which means that Kaguya have that speed

"She used it to compare it to the "Femto Ropes" she used on Yukari, being ropes made out of infinitely small strings all tied on themselves, making them unbreakable. This implies that an "instant" is also infinitely small."

So yeah she still have infinite speed

And nope, that she created the endless corridor with the instants doesn't make it just space-time manip, it just another of the things that she can do with those units

And also, that feat can be considered as an infinte speed feat tho, keks

I mean, if any value on the s = D x T formula is infinite, then that is the speed result.

Travelling across infinite space is infinite speed, moving at an infinitely minuscule moment, i.E infinitely small time, then Infinite speed.

Creeplord said:
Why Kaguya's ability it's just considered space manip?? The mention is clear, she can manipulate the instantaneous that are the smallest units of time, and do anything in literally an instant, which means that Kaguya have that speed

"She used it to compare it to the "Femto Ropes" she used on Yukari, being ropes made out of infinitely small strings all tied on themselves, making them unbreakable. This implies that an "instant" is also infinitely small."

So yeah she still have infinite speed

And nope, that she created the endless corridor with the instants doesn't make it just space-time manip, it just another of the things that she can do with those units

And also, that feat can be considered as an infinte speed feat tho, keks
It is explicitly mentioned she can manipulate time. Where's the confusion?

I'm gonna need better clarification on the DBS scaling chain, cuz it seems to me that Goku is only 8x above baseline.

Besides wasn't shaking an infinite universe a big deal in the ToP? The exact same feat 2hus scale to when Hell was shaken?

Voting Incon anyways, Goku gets flooded by danmaku and tanks it, Marisa spends eternity in a time loop looking for a way to kill Goku. Of course, with enough time.... anything can happen.

PaxCruento said:
I'm gonna need better clarification on the DBS scaling chain, cuz it seems to me that Goku is only 8x above baseline.
This is so wrong I don't even know where to start.

btw, any 2hu that's willing to kill ignores spellcard rules. meaning NO spellcards. No set attack patterns. Might as well assume omnidirectional attacks, especially since Marisa's Master Sparks cover her wholly.

All I'm saying is Kasen shook infinity and then Suika broke an even bigger infinity, so 2hus might be comparable to Base Jiren

Creeplord said:
That's true, Goku it's just at most Low 2C baseline xd
At this point I'm pretty sure your replies are devolving into downplay territory more and more mate. Better to make your sarcasm more apparent or don't be so disrespectful which can potentially give you an infraction :(

Also how? Infinite Zamasu at the very least is Baseline and this Goku utterly fodderizes Infinite Zamasu.

HOW?????!!!!! Infinte Zamasu is Baseline

You have only chain scaling to say that Goku it's far above baseline, plus one mention that surely it's a post hoc ergo propter hoc (Jiren being the most powerful enemy at the time), and the chain scaling is bullshit, I already explained why far above

At this point I'm pretty sure your replies are devolving into downplay territory more and more mate. Better to make your sarcasm more apparent or don't be so disrespectful which can potentially give you an infraction :(

Also how? Infinite Zamasu at the very least is Baseline and this Goku utterly fodderizes Infinite Zamasu.

Downplay territory?? Ignoring all the explanations that I I mentioned above of what I think?? Ignoring all the discussion that I have?? Ignoring that when I debunked that millions of times above baselime Goku and quadrillions of time FTL no one answered??

Yeah, maybe because you don't like the power that I give to kokum I'm downplaying him, nice logic. But hey, that can change, feel free to answer all my debunks if you want

It's not scaling from Infinite Zamasu that makes DBS character's high in low 2C AP, it's scaling from Beerus' stats as providing 1/2 the energy of a 2C feat that makes them so high, which this version of Goku definitely scales to by the sheer fact he's higher than TOP Goku Blue, who could both push Jiren to show a "hint of his full power" and temporarily go toe to toe with Jiren at full power (which should either rival or surpass Beerus).

Well thus feat has direct statements from Whis and Vados, who are among Dragon Balls most reliable characters (not exactly saying much but still) and is currently accepted by the site, so make a content revision to change that if you have gripes.

Creeplord said:
Downplay territory?? Ignoring all the explanations that I I mentioned above of what I think?? Ignoring all the discussion that I have?? Ignoring that when I debunked that millions of times above baselime Goku and quadrillions of time FTL no one answered??

Yeah, maybe because you don't like the power that I give to kokum I'm downplaying him, nice logic. But hey, that can change, feel free to answer all my debunks if you want
If you have a problem with Goku or Marisa's profile go ahead and make a CRT about it. Also you should know that everything in DBS anime is canon (excluding PIS obviously). So 498 Quadrillion C stands and Goku scale's from it

JackJoyce said:
If you have a problem with Goku or Marisa's profile go ahead and make a CRT about it. Also you should know that everything in DBS anime is canon (excluding PIS obviously). So 498 Quadrillion C stands and Goku scale's from it
I'm working in a CRT about Touhou now, Goku is the next btw

And you can't use filling scenes to scale, if you has problems with what I'm saying then you're free to answer all my debunks above ;)

I start to thinking some or most of recent 2hu matches are goes mess because Creep arguments, like no offense but you should stop that or you just make 2hu getting a bad rep

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I start to thinking some or most of recent 2hu matches are goes mess because Creep arguments, like no offense but you should stop that or you just make 2hu getting a bad rep
┬┐?

That I just disagree with many stuff doesn't give the verse a bad reputation, keks

And exactly how is the mess??

Creeplord said:
Dragomer said:
People still haven't understood he is just shitposting ?
Maybe I have a joking tone, but I'm not just shitposting as you say m8
Sorry dude but 'joking tone' (if that's how you want to call 'spamming shitposting terms like kek', fine) + not respecting the basic rule of the forum (AKA you can't use something that isn't on the character's profile unless you have made an already accepted CRT) = shitposting and that's being generous.

Dragomer said:
Sorry dude but 'joking tone' (if that's how you want to call 'spamming shitposting terms like kek', fine) + not respecting the basic rule of the forum (AKA you can't use something that isn't on the character's profile unless you have made an already accepted CRT) = shitposting and that's being generous.
Bruh, keks

Also it's curious what you say, because in others threads such Flandre vs Beerus someone was using stuff that wasn't on Beerus profile, and I didn't see so much problem like the one that you're saying now, KEKING INTENSIFIES

Creep you didn't debunk anything. If you want to actually change the stats your CRT has to be made and accepted (which I doubt it will) until then use the currently listed and accepted stats or move on.

Creeplord said:
I'm working in a CRT about Touhou now, Goku is the next btw

And you can't use filling scenes to scale, if you has problems with what I'm saying then you're free to answer all my debunks above ;)
Says who?

JackJoyce said:
Bummel said:
Incon marisa can't harm goku and goku can't kill marisa cuz ultramarine orb
Is ultramarine orb similar to the temporal do-over of Whis?
Nope, she need to drink a potion, which basicaly remove the death status and then allow her to turn back time, she need to drink it before it does anything though, which i doubt she would be able to here.

Is ultramarine orb similar to the temporal do-over of Whis?
Nope, she need to drink a potion, which basicaly remove the death status and then allow her to turn back time, she need to drink it before it does anything though, which i doubt she would be able to here.

Op say Marisa already drink the elixir

Back