• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
JackJoyce said:
Creeplord said:
I'm working in a CRT about Touhou now, Goku is the next btw

And you can't use filling scenes to scale, if you has problems with what I'm saying then you're free to answer all my debunks above ;)
Says who?
Who knows? Maybe the most simple logic and rule when you gonna talk about the power of a character and make a vs?

Creeplord said:
JackJoyce said:
Creeplord said:
I'm working in a CRT about Touhou now, Goku is the next btw

And you can't use filling scenes to scale, if you has problems with what I'm saying then you're free to answer all my debunks above ;)
Says who?
Who knows? Maybe the most simple logic and rule when you gonna talk about the power of a character and make a vs?
That's not simple logic, that's canon whinning and not even warranted in this case given that the DBS anime can't have filler as it is the original product, not an adaptation.

As I know the real canon is the manga, not the anime :eye::eye:

And even if is the ""original product"", it doesn't means that cannot have a filling scene such the one mentioned, specially if you consider that this scene contradicts another real feats such Whis going to Earth in 30 minutes to stop Frieza, or even Zeno unable to see Dyspo, keks, look at that totally accurate 498 quadrillion of time faster than light xdxdxd

Also, here you can see a blog that shows why the manga is the real canon (but it's in spanish, bruh momento numero latino)

Creeplord said:
And even if is the ""original product"", it doesn't means that cannot have a filling scene such the one mentioned, specially if you consider that this scene contradicts another real feats such Whis going to Earth in 30 minutes to stop Frieza, or even Zeno unable to see Dyspo, keks, look at that totally accurate 498 quadrillion of time faster than light xdxdxd

Also, here you can see a blog that shows why the manga is the real canon (but it's in spanish, bruh momento numero latino)
No, it's not, Toyotaro's manga is nothing more than advertisement, nothing else.

It is the original product, no "", try again

Yes, it being the original product mean exactly that, it has no filler so your canon whinning is invalid, try again.

No one care about your blog, what matter is the actual reality and the official standing of the manga and the anime and the anime is official the only canon there, try again.

Your shitposting is just as boring and low level as your argument.

Lord Ace900 said:
Does the elixir stop her from being KO. Also what about Goku BFR?
It doesn't, as was agreed earlier in the thread.

And she has no counter to BFR either, as was also discussed earlier in the thread.

Dragomer said:
No, it's not, Toyotaro's manga is nothing more than advertisement, nothing else.

It is the original product, no "", try again

Yes, it being the original product mean exactly that, it has no filler so your canon whinning is invalid, try again.

No one care about your blog, what matter is the actual reality and the official standing of the manga and the anime and the anime is official the only canon there, try again.

Your shitposting is just as boring and low level as your argument.
If there's no problem then I will start first showing you why the manga is the real canon, using information of the post that you say "no one care" (btw, it's not my blog)

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translati...-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

INTERVIEW WITH TORIYAMA AND TOYOTARO ON THE V-JUMP WEB PAGE WHERE THIS CONFIRMS TO REVIEW THE STORYBOARDS OF EACH CHAPTER OF THE HAND AND THE PRECISIONS OF TOYOTARO'S STORYBOARDS:

Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter. - Toriyama: That's right.

[...]

- Toyotarō: No no, not at all! Seriously… The more I draw, the more I realize the gap between us… (sweat). - Toriyama: Don't be so hard on yourself! You might actually be the closest to my style. There aren't many people who can manage that! Well, maybe there are people who can imitate my pictures, but not many artists can pull off an entire chapter the way you can! Your storyboards are really tight!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translati...manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

NTERVIEW WITH TORIYAMA AND TOYOTARO ON VOL. 1 OF THE SUPER MANGA WHERE THIS SETS THE MANGA AS THE CONTINUATION OF HIS HISTORY AND HOW SATISFIED IT IS WITH THIS, RATHER THAN THE ANIME:

- Toriyama: You're really good at composition! It looks so cool; these days there's no way I could draw such energetic artwork! Whenever I supervise anime and whatnot, there's always something that bugs me and that I'll ask to have fixed. But when I look at your storyboards, I can just take it easy. I can give it the OK in no time flat; it really makes things convenient (laughs).

[...]

- Toriyama-sensei, what advice do you have for Toyotarō-sensei? - Toriyama: Frankly… I'm perfectly satisfied with things the way they're going (laughs). - Toyotarō: U-Um… Really? There's nothing you think needs to be fixed or thrown out? Don't hold back for my sake… (sweat). - Toriyama: Hahahaha (loud laughter). Not really… (thinks about it a little bit). Nope, not a thing! Well OK… If I have to say something, then I guess your compositions would be even better if you utilized more diverse angles. Also, I think it would be great if you included more of your own original ideas. I'm really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along TO DRAW THE CONTINUATION OF MY STORY!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-2-toyotaro-sensei-super-anatomy/

INTERVIEW WITH TOYOTARO IN VOL. 2 OF THE SUPER MANGA WHERE DETAILS AS TORIYAMA SUPERVISES EACH MANGA PAGE AND CORRECT THE DRAWINGS:

What's your process working with Toriyama-sensei?! - I draw a rough draft based on Toriyama-sensei's original story, then I send it to my editor, who gets sensei to check it. It's an honor to be able to give concrete form to sensei's ideas, but sometimes sensei will send over a part he drew himself, which sends me into an uproar, going back and forth between being all hyped up and feeling really down in the dumps.

[...]

Toriyama-sensei does corrections, making the planet larger and adding dialogue. Toyotarō-sensei then makes the final image based on these corrections.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/toriyama_super_trunks_quote.png

TORIYAMA DECLARATIONS ON THE ZAMASU SAGA WHERE CONFIRMS THAT HE ONLY MADE THE ORIGINAL DRAFT OF THE HISTORY AND THAT HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS THE FINAL SCRIPT:

"Next up in Dragon Ball Super, adult Trunks will be putting in his first appearance in a long time! I put together this story based on a suggestion from the editorial office. Like last time, I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

[...]

Even I haven't checked the final script yet. Let's enjoy this together (laughs)!!"

Etc etc etc. You can see all the blog. Even in spanish (if you see this as a problem), the information is clear and the sources are there to prove it.

And as I told you, even if you want to consider the anime as ""canon"", you can see that it still has fill episodes that obviously doesn't helps to scale, I will put here an episode list that shows you all the filling episodes of DBS

http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/dragon-ball-super

How curious that in the list you can see the same episode used to wank kokum's speed :)

Seeing all this stuff and this fallacies' party, I think that the 2hu stuff can wait for a moment. I will make a CRT talking about all the fallacies that involve DBS as a whole, so don't worry m8, I will talk about that "Goku is thousands (if not millions) of times above baseline" and other stuffs :y

Yes, Toriyama help Toyotaro not make the manga an absolute disaster, cool, still not the main canon, to the point DBS Broly is fully about the anime, not the manga, as Toriyama said directly here : https://66.media.tumblr.com/4a77045.../f72a70a9b829ec4285156cce49f3f79c7948b02d.png (cause i have the actual freaking screenshot rather than a random spanish blog that from your copy paste doesn't even say which one is canon)

There is no 'want', the anime is canon, that's reality, welcome to it and no matter how desperate you get, inconvenient episode to your shitposting won't magicaly become fillers.

Step up your shitposting and argument, dude cause that's just boring.

how about you stop wasting typing time and actualy do a CRT about anything rather than just make random empty claim ? cause you haven't made any yet.

Creeplord said:

Yeah just like Vegeta not being able to lift Magetta because he weighs friggin 1000 tons, Roshi dodging Jiren's punches or Chadhan beating Kefla LMFAO

If Marisa gets BFR'd she just needs to kill herself to go back to the battlefield, since the Ultramarine Orb Elixir will bring her back in time when she dies. Still voting incon.

If she dies, the elixir's effects will just involuntarily happen after she dies, reversing time to before she died. If Goku manages to KO, the characters are "willing to kill", so he might not stop at just that, and kill her while she's KO'd.

KO is a win condition. Being willing to kill and going for the kill or victory via death are different things.

Also it is an unfair afvantage to let Marisa drink her stuff before the fight begins. Give Goku prep time or negate that to make it fair

Cause you guys weren't arguing for it? Or at least not in character for Goku even if he's willing to kill.

The only reason it's unfair is because it turns this into a tie. Despite you guys arguing Goku has the AP advantage and him easily winning thanks to a lot of other abilities.

If anything, it's Unfair without it.

JackJoyce said:
Yeah why does she have the elixir orb but Goku can't use Mafuba?
i never said he couldn't...?

also if KO is a win condition then it's not necessarily an incon match

Considering the absurd AP gap, any blow from Goku can likely kill. Wit hhis nature of always going all out, it's probably not going to be something he considered to KO. Can still happen though.

And wow this is a fairer thread like this Ted. It's your problem if you prefer a stomp for a match instead of a fair one.

Exactly. Goku holds back when he wants to test his foe, specially when he is fighintng what looks like a teenager on a silly witch outfit, Goku would be less likely to hold back if Marisa looked like Kenshiro or someone really buff or with an evil ki

Nah, Goku is gonna get his ass whooped by Jiren and co, but then it turns out Vegeta is the fan of Goofy Goobers or something.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Doesn't Goku AP Stomp her?
and then time reverses for her to respawn because of the ultramarine orb elixor

he doesn't really have a counter to that

so apparently you haven't read the thread

Back