• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Creeplord said:
Dragomer said:
Even if he could, it wouldn't count for this fight until it was accepted in a CRT, her profile say she's MFTL so that's what we have to use.
Even if you don't want to accept it, Marisa has abilities to defeat Goku and he wouldn't be able to harm her with the Ultramarine Elixir Orb
The site doesn't agree, it doesn't matter if I agree or not, make a CRT or you can't use it, simple as that

And i disagree with Marisa having ability to defeat Goku, Goku can litteraly snap and creat a shockwave that would knock her out.

Dragomer said:
The site doesn't agree, it doesn't matter if I agree or not, make a CRT or you can't use it, simple as that

And i disagree with Marisa having ability to defeat Goku, Goku can litteraly snap and creat a shockwave that would knock her out.
That's why I'll make a CRT about it, anyway

How Goku can get closer to Marisa if she uses her Danmaku? Even she can predict every Goku movements and then revert time to prevent it, so Goku can't be able to hurt her, that's how the UEO works

She just use the Elixir and then use her ability to steal techniques to defeat Goku, also she can use the Occult Ball that she borrowed for Sagume against Goku, so Goku still lose xd

1. Goku can dodge Danamku with UI and use his own

2. Goku apparantly blizstomps, so he kills before Marisa does anything. (should I equalize speed?)

Creeplord said:
Dragomer said:

How Goku can get closer to Marisa if she uses her Danmaku? Even she can predict every Goku movements and then revert time to prevent it, so Goku can't be able to hurt her, that's how the UEO works

She just use the Elixir and then use her ability to steal techniques to defeat Goku, also she can use the Occult Ball that she borrowed for Sagume against Goku, so Goku still lose xd
Goku has danmaku too so it's meaningless, he also has IT and UI, he is also much faster.

Stealing Goku's technique won't allow her to win, she won't even be able to use them, that's like stealing a spell when you can't use mana.

Paradisum said:
wOah.
I switch to inconclusive. immortality (type 5) vs thicc durability

unless someone argues that a baseline level being with no offensive hax ( e.g. infinite zamasu ) would be able to do jack against someone in the same ballpark as jiren then this stays incon
she only has immortality via drinking some elixir, and she would bet blitzed before that happens

Mickey1940 said:
2. Goku apparantly blizstomps, so he kills before Marisa does anything. (should I equalize speed?)
How? None of DBS """Danmakus""" are so hellish as the Touhou ones, unless they are closed to this, also Marisa basically can dodge every Danmaku from Goku, so GG

How he can kill someone who has Immortality Type 5??? XD, and also all what I say above x3, and no you didn't equalize speed

Creeplord said:
Mickey1940 said:
How? None of DBS """Danmakus""" are so hellish as the Touhou ones, unless they are closed to this, also Marisa basically can dodge every Danmaku from Goku, so GG
How he can kill someone who has Immortality Type 5??? XD, and also all what I say above x3, and no you didn't equalize speed
1. if human Touhou players can dodge it, Goku can too

2. cause she needs to drink the eixir to get the immortality, and Goku blitzes before than happens. Plus she doesn't drink it as her first move

Creeplord said:

Goku has danmaku of his own

Precognition doesn't means instant win. Goku is a more experienced martial artist, has reactive evolution and is far stronger. Also he's resistant to time manipulation (to what extent I'm unsure).

BTW Kaguya isn't infinite speed either. That never-ending corridor feat is considered as spatial manipulation in her profile

Creeplord said:
Mickey1940 said:
Sorry but from the video, DBS Danmaku seems superior, since Goku's danmaku contest against Jiren didn't have such wide gaps between the attacks and covered an equal if not greater distance.

Her immortality seems contingent on drinking something during the fight so that ain't happening most likely and Goku can knock her out or BFR her anyway

Dragomer said:
Goku has danmaku too so it's meaningless, he also has IT and UI, he is also much faster.

Stealing Goku's technique won't allow her to win, she won't even be able to use them, that's like stealing a spell when you can't use mana.
Goku's "Danmaku" aren't closed to the Touhou Danmaku, if Goku attacks with this would be meaningless because Marisa also fought against those kind of characters with a more powerful Danmaku than the DB ones

She can steal UI and Kaiyoken, so she should has more equal physical stats, and Marisa's magic is based on her inner power, such her Master Spark, so she easily would be able to uses his techniques :)

Also, Magic is in the second layer of the world, the layer of sorcery which represents soul, mind and emotions, so she can attack Goku's soul and mind to screw him more xddd

Creeplord said:
Dragomer said:

Goku's "Danmaku" aren't closed to the Touhou Danmaku, if Goku attacks with this would be meaningless because Marisa also fought against those kind of characters with a more powerful Danmaku than the DB ones
She can steal UI and Kaiyoken, so she should has more equal physical stats, and Marisa's magic is based on her inner power, such her Master Spark, so she easily would be able to uses his techniques :)

Also, Magic is in the second layer of the world, the layer of sorcery which represents soul, mind and emotions, so she can attack Goku's soul and mind to screw him more xddd
Yup, as i said, they aren't close, Goku's look clearly superior.

good luck with that, even if she could use it, any mistake with either technique would turn her body into litteral mush and the gap is too large to be closed with just Kaioken while we don't know the raw boost of the UI.

Inner spark and magic =/= Ki, just like Goku can mimic her spell, it's pointless since it's magic and Goku doesn't even know shit about it, same for her and magic.

Goku has resistance to soul erasure and mind is a component of ki so it wouldn't work since Goku has the AP and durability advantage (which come from his ki)

Also none of what you said is on her profile so make a CRT and drop it until it's accepted.

Creeplord said:
Proof?

Mickey1940 said:

2. cause she needs to drink the eixir to get the immortality, and Goku blitzes before than happens. Plus she doesn't drink it as her first move
XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDXDXDXDXXXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXD

XXXXX""""""""""""""""""""DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Awwww man, I can't stop laugh x""DDD

The main kokuliber argument "If X character cna do it, so Goku can make it" xD

There's no reaosn to do it, also the players has such more reflects and precision than that stupid monkey XD, and there's something you have to know that there's a thing called in-game

And it's very different dodges something from a game than dodge it a real time, but how... *sigh*

She literally drank it before anything in LoLK, so yes that's her first movement, Goku still gets curbstomped dude ;), and also if we going to that way, Goku it's a very confident and let his opponent to attack first, take this to your poor husbando ;(((((

Creeplord said:
Mickey1940 said:

XXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XDXDXDXDXXXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXD

XXXXX""""""""""""""""""""DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Awwww man, I can't stop laugh x""DDD

The main kokuliber argument "If X character cna do it, so Goku can make it" xD

There's no reaosn to do it, also the players has such more reflects and precision than that stupid monkey XD, and there's something you have to know that there's a thing called in-game

And it's very different dodges something from a game than dodge it a real time, but how... *sigh*

She literally drank it before anything in LoLK, so yes that's her first movement, Goku still gets curbstomped dude ;), and also if we going to that way, Goku it's a very confident and let his opponent to attack first, take this to your poor husbando ;(((((
1. That's pretty disrespectful of you

2. I mean that since Goku blitzstomps and since Goku's Danmaku doesn't leave intentional massive gaps in it, Goku can easily dodge even without UI, and his Danmaku actualy hits

3. Still doesn't stop Goku from killing her a couple of thousands of times over before the bottle touches her lips

Dragomer said:
Yup, as i said, they aren't close, Goku's look clearly superior.

good luck with that, even if she could use it, any mistake with either technique would turn her body into litteral mush and the gap is too large to be closed with just Kaioken while we don't know the raw boost of the UI.

Inner spark and magic =/= Ki, just like Goku can mimic her spell, it's pointless since it's magic and Goku doesn't even know shit about it, same for her and magic.

Goku has resistance to soul erasure and mind is a component of ki so it wouldn't work since Goku has the AP and durability advantage (which come from his ki)

Also none of what you said is on her profile so make a CRT and drop it until it's accepted.
If you think that throw energy balls is far superior to something as the movements and patrols that Marisa has as I showed up with her video then I can confirm that you're a kokuliber in all words

And how do you know that??

Basically her magic has the same properties of the Ki, it's such Patchy who borrows her power over the Wu Xing (Chi), so I don't see problems over Marisa stealing Goku's techniques, that Goku didn't knew any shit about magic it's because he has at most average intelligence, keks

Resistance to soul erasure=/=immunity to soul, if he didn't shoed resists direct soul attacks then there's no evidence to think that he would be able to resist it, also Marisa can just affect his emotions to leave him incap, so again GG

As I say, don't worry about it, I will make it, but know I'm discussing who wins, not if the things that I sayed are in the profiles or not, also some things that are in the profiles aren't true, as the Goku's profile as an example :)

She's a Youkai Hunter not a Youkai. You gave zero evidence that she can control mind or manipulate souls
If you can understand you can see that the magic layer it's compossed over the soul, mind and emotions, not only the Youkai can affect it because humans can learn magic to, so Marisa still have the ability to affect the soul, mind and emotions

Mickey1940 said:
1. That's pretty disrespectful of you

2. I mean that since Goku blitzstomps and since Goku's Danmaku doesn't leave intentional massive gaps in it, Goku can easily dodge even without UI, and his Danmaku actualy hits

3. Still doesn't stop Goku from killing her a couple of thousands of times over before the bottle touches her lips
Sorry then :(

Ad exactly how he blitzstomps?? Because I already debunked that "498 quadrillions faster than SoL" above, but it seems that everybody ignored it. Marisa has feats of travelling troughout DW, which has entire universe/realities in it, and do it with ease, so it's not a blitz from Goku as you say, even as I say, Marisa can scale from Kaguya

The same as I say above ^

Resistance to soul erasure should be stronger than direct attacks to the soul, because if you can resist getting your soul erased you can pretty much resist attacks that only damage them. Goku has resistance to Empathic Manipulation, so controlling his emotions won't give her the win.

If she has done it one time, then pretty much isn't her leading move because there are much more battles in which she has been in which she didn't lead by drinking that.

As it is Goku blitzes Marisa, and Kaguya's thingy is Spatial Manipulation not speed, so even if she scales to that, she should have spatial manipulation which she doesn't.

Goku hits before she uses the UOE and she dies. If she starts with it, I don't know how is she negating Goku's durability.

Still a stomp. The gap between low 2-C and 2-C is potentially infinite and goku backscales from the latter. Marisa doesn't have any means of beating goku as far as im aware.

Read this post said:
Still a stomp. The gap between low 2-C and 2-C is potentially infinite and goku backscales from the latter. Marisa doesn't have any means of beating goku as far as im aware.
So basically

If Masrisa fails to drink the potion, she gets 1 shot

If Marisa drinks the potion, does she outlast?

Oh that. Doesnt the elixir reverse time in some manner? Because in that instance it would just be an outright inconclusive since marisa would just keep getting one shotted forever.

Read this post said:
Oh that. Doesnt the elixir reverse time in some manner? Because in that instance it would just be an outright inconclusive since marisa would just keep getting one shotted forever.
I think it's like Gold Experience Requiem

so yeah she just gets 1 shot over and over again

Ciruno Fortes said:
Considering it's used before an incident or so, you either use Marisa without it for a fight, or Marisa with it
so what if I gave her the option of using it mid-fight?

If she has it then im not sure. But either way she either gets one shotted, or applies a golden experience reqium affect to herself

Creeplord said:
If you can understand you can see that the magic layer it's compossed over the soul, mind and emotions, not only the Youkai can affect it because humans can learn magic to, so Marisa still have the ability to affect the soul, mind and emotions
Then make a CRT to add it in her profile else she doesn't have it for this fight. Also you didn't debunked anything. I've already mentioned Kaguya isn't infinite speed because it's considered as space manipulation

Back