• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two beings born to endangered species and sent to Earth clash.

CONDITIONS (IMPORTANT):

End of GT Goku.

That's really it.

Who wins and why?

Goku vs Kirby

Considering this is non-canon GT Goku, there was a calculation that placed his speed (technically Bojack's travel speed) at almost a million times speed of light. EoS GT Goku, but comparison, would be much much faster than this (the FTL+ speed for Goku isn't doing him justice in my opinion).

I am not sure about Kirby's travel/combat speed, but if it is comparable to Goku's speed, Kirby should be able to take this one due to his myriad of abilities available.

One can make the argument that Goku is intelligent and battle savvy enough to avoid most of Kirby's abilities, however. Kirby won't like any form of energy blasts fired from Goku either.

Kirby for reasons Speed: Kirby, during the end of Kirby and the rainbow curse, he used the warp star to fly from his own galaxy to the earth within minutes, also he outran legit black holes{https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ZNoHKnTVU}{1:00-1:05}. Goku may be close, however instant transmission is not speed Durability: Kirby tanked attacks from villains like magolor who could destroy the whole universe, while goku can tank hits from beerus when in ssg form, also beerus was surprised when he saw goku turn kaoken and ssb. It's a tie

Strength: Kirby, believe it or not, during the amazing mirror, their was a minigame called crackity hack. During the amazing mirror timeline, Kirby was separated into 4 and his power got separated leaving him with 1/4 of his power. During the minigame, the 4 Kirby have to see who can crack the earth, and get ready to hear this.........Kirby only used 1/4 of his power. Even Goku couldn't do that with a punch at 1/4 of power

Experience: Goku, training for most of his life and faced more enemies

In conclusion, Kirby could win by copying goku's abilities, close battle though

Kirby has similar speed (giving Goku the new calc). it's his hax and broken absorption, along with the fact that the warp star increases his speed incredibly that gives him (Kirby) the win.

Radicalcoolade1 said:
Kirby for reasons
Speed: Kirby, during the end of Kirby and the rainbow curse, he used the warp star to fly from his own galaxy to the earth within minutes, also he outran legit black holes{https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9ZNoHKnTVU}{1:00-1:05}. Goku may be close, however instant transmission is not speed Durability: Kirby tanked attacks from villains like magolor who could destroy the whole universe, while goku can tank hits from beerus when in ssg form, also beerus was surprised when he saw goku turn kaoken and ssb. It's a tie

Strength: Kirby, believe it or not, during the amazing mirror, their was a minigame called crackity hack. During the amazing mirror timeline, Kirby was separated into 4 and his power got separated leaving him with 1/4 of his power. During the minigame, the 4 Kirby have to see who can crack the earth, and get ready to hear this.........Kirby only used 1/4 of his power. Even Goku couldn't do that with a punch at 1/4 of power

Experience: Goku, training for most of his life and faced more enemies

In conclusion, Kirby could win by copying goku's abilities, close battle though
Kirby's defeat of Magalor is an outlier on this wiki.

Radicalcoolade1 said:
how is it a outlier, I mean it did happen in the canonical timeline
Just because an outlier is canon doesn't mean it isn't an outlier. An outlier is a feat that is majorly contradicted by all the character's other feats. Apparently Kirby has consistently struggled with people on a FAR lesser scale than Magolor both before and after that game. (However my knowledge of Kirby is limited. I am not the best person to discuss this with. I am only telling you why this site sees it as an outlier.)

Actually, I think outliers sometime aren't right because 1.It's like saying goku fighting beerus or hit is an outlier because he mostly fought solar system level villians before like cell and buu{possibly a litle more stronger} 2.Wouldnt a feat be a feat because Kirby did fight very powerful beings.

Radicalcoolade1 said:
Actually, I think outliers sometime aren't right because
1.It's like saying goku fighting beerus or hit is an outlier because he mostly fought solar system level villians before like cell and buu{possibly a litle more stronger} 2.Wouldnt a feat be a feat because Kirby did fight very powerful beings.
Goku recieved a new godly transformation, so him performing feats on a vastly larger scale would make sense in that case. Kirby I believe recieved no such increase during that fight (but once again my memory on the Kirby games is very foggy)

Also not only before but afterwards Kirby has apparently struggled against lesser beings.

Ryukama said:
Also not only before but afterwards Kirby has apparently struggled against lesser beings.
Pretty sure I've said this before, but one of the reasons for Magolor being such a major outlier is the fact that in the very next game (Triple Deluxe), he was actually put in danger and almost lost (which is unusual, actually) to an enemy whose best statements in game were Tier 5.

Alright thanks for helping clear that up @Azzy

Also @Radicoolade even if Kirby used literally 100 trillionth of his power to bust that planet, he would nowhere even remotely close to Universe Level. Let alone 1/4

Ryukama said:
Radicalcoolade1 said:
Actually, I think outliers sometime aren't right because
1.It's like saying goku fighting beerus or hit is an outlier because he mostly fought solar system level villians before like cell and buu{possibly a litle more stronger} 2.Wouldnt a feat be a feat because Kirby did fight very powerful beings.
Goku recieved a new godly transformation, so him performing feats on a vastly larger scale would make sense in that case. Kirby I believe recieved no such increase during that fight (but once again my memory on the Kirby games is very foggy)
Kirby used Super Abilities to defeat one of Maga's forms. But all of Maga's later forms were the ones Kirby beat without super abilities.

@Radicalcoolade What Arbitrary said about the anime. Also from your 1/4 statement and this "you can defeat her without taking damage" I believe you are greatly unaware of the true gap levels of destructive capability hold. I recommend you read the Attack Potency page.

The gap between Solar System and Multi Solar System alone is literally over a trillion times. So clearly casually beating Queen wouldn't remotely be close a to Universe Level feat.

I never said Nintendo confirmed it to be non-canon, I just said that the anime is considered it to be non-canon on this website. I've seen people on other sites argue that it is canon, but on this wikia, for the time being, it isn't considered to be.

I was thinking the same thing. People always argue that base Kirby should be scaled to him, and they always miss what they should be arguing for.

Kirby did use the Super Abilities take out one of Magalor's forms (don't remember which one), but the rest of the forms were beaten by base Kirby if I remember correctly.

Okay, you got me there. However, listen carefully, one thing before I leave. Did you know Master Hand is canon in Kirby's universe, right? and he could also create a universe and yet Kirby defeated him. Considering the fact if he could defeated Master Hand, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXF56HcChIs , he could defeat Magolor, and even though he is an outlier, he would be multi solar. and yeah the SITE says the anime non-canon, and considering the fact that Kirby himself has control of the Super arsenal, that still makes the feat not an outlier.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I was thinking the same thing. People always argue that base Kirby should be scaled to him, and they always miss what they should be arguing for.

Kirby did use the Super Abilities take out one of Magalor's forms (don't remember which one), but the rest of the forms were beaten by base Kirby if I remember correctly.
It was used to take out 1st form crowned Magolor and Magolor EX.

Radicalcoolade1 said:
Okay, you got me there. However, listen carefully, one thing before I leave.
Did you know Master hand is canon in Kirby's universe right? And he could also create a universe and yet Kirby defeated him. Considering the fact if he could defeated master hand,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXF56HcChIs , he could defeat magolor, and even though he is an outlier he would be multi solar. and yeah the SITE says the anime non-canon, and considering the fact that Kirby himself has control of the Super arsenal, that still makes the feat not an outlier.
That was likely just a cameo appearance. I doubt its the same Master Hand, more like just a reference to the Smash series. Not to mention Smash is also considered non-canon here as well, and is treated as its own separate universe.

Ryukama said:
Radicalcoolade1 said:
how is it a outlier, I mean it did happen in the canonical timeline
Just because an outlier is canon doesn't mean it isn't an outlier. An outlier is a feat that is majorly contradicted by all the character's other feats. Apparently Kirby has consistently struggled with people on a FAR lesser scale than Magolor both before and after that game. (However my knowledge of Kirby is limited. I am not the best person to discuss this with. I am only telling you why this site sees it as an outlier.)
Kirby has never really struggled against stronger enemies to my memory. Not that he cares much for fighting seriously anyway.

@LoudCloud I already said I wasn't too familiar with this topic and was simply explaining to him the reason why it's considered an outlier here. However Azzy brought up a villai after the game Kirby struggled with that was nowhere close to Universe Level in feats or statements.

Considering that the gap between MSS and Multi-Galaxy is in the hundreds of billions, let alone the gap between that and physical universe, Kirby having struggled with MSS entities on multiple occasions before and struggled with a vastly weaker being afterwards, I am personally inclined to believe Kirby is 4-A with Magolor being a big outlier as well.

Ryukama said:
@LoudCloud I already said I wasn't too familiar with this topic and was simply explaining to him the reason why it's considered an outlier here. However Azzy brought up a villai after the game Kirby struggled with that was nowhere close to Universe Level in feats or statements.
Considering that the gap between MSS and Multi-Galaxy is in the hundreds of billions, let alone the gap between that and physical universe, Kirby having struggled with MSS entities on multiple occasions before and struggled with a vastly weaker being afterwards, I am personally inclined to believe Kirby is 4-A with Magolor being a big outlier as well.
Kirby's just a kid. He doesn't really "struggle". He's hardly even trying in the first place.

@LoudCloud Kirby has struggled with those characters. He didn't instantly one shot them. He didn't casually blitz them or dodge all of their attacks. He didn't tank them with no damage. And like Azzy said he almost lost to that Bee character. Yes Kirby's innocent and childlike demenour shows he doesn't take the situation itself too seriously. But he is still physically having difficulty defeating these characters.

Also once again check the calc I linked you to regarding the physical universe. Maybe Kirby could likely be holding back a bit. But do you honestly think that Kirby is restricting his power by the SEPTILLIONS? That is just absurd.

Kirby takes this with low difficulty. He has a massive advantage in versatility, hax, and speed. And his Dura and AP aren't far behind either.

Ryukama said:
@LoudCloud Kirby has struggled with those characters. He didn't instantly one shot them. He didn't casually blitz them or dodge all of their attacks. He didn't tank them with no damage. And like Azzy said he almost lost to that Bee character. Yes Kirby's innocent and childlike demenour shows he doesn't take the situation itself too seriously. But he is still physically having difficulty defeating these characters.
Also once again check the calc I linked you to regarding the physical universe. Maybe Kirby could likely be holding back a bit. But do you honestly think that Kirby is restricting his power by the SEPTILLIONS? That is just absurd.
But there's no way of telling just how powerful the newer Kirby enemies are. They haven't really shown many feats so they could be on Magalor's level for all we know?

@LoudCloud this is getting far too speculative now. Which do you think is more likely?

That the 3 times Kirby struggled against a Multi Solar System entity, he was not only holding back (which this is already speculation since nothing in the story states or suggests he is holding back. Just that his natural naivety does not take the dire situation itself seriously) but that he was also using only one 10 septillionth of his power? Or that the 1 time Kirby beat a Universe Level being is simply an outlier?

Look at all these leaps and assumptions you are making. "What if Kirby is holding back?" "What if Kirby is secretly restricting himself by the septillions?" "What if Sectonia is Universe Level despite absolutely nothing suggesting this?"

What if this is just an outlier? You are severly complicating things and constantly throwing away logic just for a character to be at a level he has consistently shown not to be at. Imagine if we upgraded every character by the septillions out of pure speculation? Every profile here would be an absolute mess and no one would take us seriously.

Back