• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Goku vs Naruto matchup….

This is just wrong. You think Naruto can just shrug off a 4-C Kamehameha when no one in his entire verse has that much output? I call NLF. By this logic, what’s stopping him from resisting a Kamehameha from MUI Goku? You‘re blatantly abusing standards and the worst part is no one seems to notice,
It's literally a power that negates energy blasts, that isn't nlf.

Which is a textbook definition of NLF. Can you show me feats for that “invulnerability hax” resisting and shrugging off an attack far, far more powerful than anything Naruto can even imagine at this point?
I already addressed that and he saw it. No need to beat a dead horse.

Goku can also fight people faster than him and MASSIVELY outskills Naruto in close range combat so I don’t see how this makes much of a difference.
Ki and power level suppression is a thing in Dragon Ball. Do you have examples of that where the opponent is genuinely not holding back? Everything I can think of, like Goku fighting Cell, was an instance where his opponent was holding back.

Dimensionality still plays a factor. I think Naruto's ability would work on this Goku, but not Goku in DBS just because the energy of his ki blasts by then is 4-D, making it infinitely superior to anything Naruto has been shown to negate.

I thought invulnerability was revised to need another hax like concept hax, law hax, reality warping, ect... to work as true invulnerability without NLFing?

@MeiouHades Hello there! Just here to give you a warning, while you might get frustrated with members of the community it is against our policy to insult one another in the manner you have done in the forum. Will ask that you tone it down a bit.

@XSOULOFCINDERX While you're not getting a formal warming, I will also advise you hold it back a bit cause you were cutting it close.

And the final thing for everyone in this thread to know is that we do not currently accept Naruto as invulnerable to ninjutsu in any capacity. Until the profile says so from a CRT, it is not true

@MeiouHades Hello there! Just here to give you a warning, while you might get frustrated with members of the community it is against our policy to insult one another in the manner you have done in the forum. Will ask that you tone it down a bit.

@XSOULOFCINDERX While you're not getting a formal warming, I will also advise you hold it back a bit cause you were cutting it close.

And the final thing for everyone in this thread to know is that we do not currently accept Naruto as invulnerable to ninjutsu in any capacity. Until the profile says so from a CRT, it is not true
It literally says he has Hagoromo's invulnerability on his Profile, which in his own profile states he's immune to all Non-Senjutsu Ninjutsu.

Naruto's current wincon sounds like stomping idk about adding this even if he wins. (Lading a hit in one of a morbillion chance where Naruto trips on a rock and hits his head is not a wincon)
Well, we have Reinhard vs Goku on the profiles, that one being a complete stomp for Reinhard, but because Goku have one-wincon is as added.
Since Goku wincon of hittting him once is the same here, it can probally be added.

So basically Naruto has:

Initial speed advantage that due to Gokus character would benefit him
Invulnerability to his Ki attacks
Busted precog
EE and other dura neg.

While goku has:
He can punch him really hard
Transform into kaioken to overcome the speed gap but isn't something he'd do instantly.

Also Goku would underestimate Naruto at first due to him being way weaker in stats.

That would be a no limits fallacy actually yes.

Just because you can negate energy doesn’t mean you can negate an infinite amount of energy for example.

If you can negate “fire”, that doesn’t mean you can just turn off the sun.

That would be a no limits fallacy actually yes.

Just because you can negate energy doesn’t mean you can negate an infinite amount of energy for example.

If you can negate “fire”, that doesn’t mean you can just turn off the sun.
No, but if you could negate the properties of plasma, the sun wouldn't affect you.

No, but if you could negate the properties of plasma, the sun wouldn't affect you.
Uh not necessarily no. The Sun’s core is made of plasma, but you’d need to prove you’re able to negate those specific properties which make plasma in the sun (or one that level) instead of just saying “I can negate plasma” and extrapolating that to all forms of plasma anywhere.

All plasmas aren’t created equal. The way we get plasma through a plasma cutter and the temperature plasma reaches through the process of nuclear fusion in the sun are pretty different things and can vary wildly in temperature.

Mait where have u been on discord
Traumatizing experiences.

I had a literal, actual real life human being that I didn’t know from discord show up to my IRL address and yeah that was definitely enough for me to get away from that godforsaken app, at least for a little while.

Be careful out there my friend.

It has to be infused with Ki/Chakra to be negated.
That’s not a “limit” rather than a weakness so you’d still be doing a no limits fallacy, which is that you’re saying it doesn’t matter how much energy is put it to the attack, it will be negated.

Traumatizing experiences.

I had a literal, actual real life human being that I didn’t know from discord show up to my IRL address and yeah that was definitely enough for me to get away from that godforsaken app, at least for a little while.

Be careful out there my friend.
....what the ****

did the mf just randomly decide to show up?

edit: stay safe brother, and porbably call the police

Also, why are we still covering negation and NLFs? I thought we established that:
  1. Dimensionality affects resistances and hax.
  2. Verse equalization allows ki and chakra to be treated as the same thing due to their similar functions.
This would mean that because Goku's ki here is 3-D and not 4-D like his DBS counterpart, his ki blast attacks would be negated against Naruto.

If anything, what should be disputed is whether or not ki from Dragon Ball and chakra from Naruto should fall under verse equalization, rather than this rabbit hole of hax, resistances, and NLF.

Y'all seriously enlisted into another war midway through this thread.

....what the *****

did the mf just randomly decide to show up?

edit: stay safe brother, and porbably call the police
YES!

There’s a bit more to the story but yeah the guy literally did just randomly decide one day to drive 2+ hours to do this.

The wildest part was that when I first saw this guy, his first words to me were “What’s up (insert my real life name here)!” Again, no prior knowledge on who tf this guy was.

And I’m literally looking back at him like this:

mqdefault.jpg

Absolute insanity.

Back