• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yet another Goku vs Naruto matchup….

As title says, this is yet another Goku vs Naruto matchup. However, this one hopefully stays on their profiles whichever way it goes.

We have Toei Goku in his Saiyan Saga Key vs Part 2 Naruto in his SiX Paths key:
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Win by ANY conditions
  • Starting distance is 50 meters
  • Fight takes place in the Otherworld Tournament ring inside Grand Kai’s palace
  • In case this wasn’t clear before, neither are in-character.
Who wins?

Goku:

Naruto:

Last edited:
You have Toei Goku link to his profile instead of Naruto's (in essence you have two Toei Goku links) on accident

Yeah, Goku just uses KK4 and he is 2.16c and 4C. Then he just pummels Naruto to the ground.
Ah wait I did my math wrong it's an extremely negligible speed difference. I still think Naruto still has the advantage due to better hax and Goku starts off in base and fights normally in character and then transforms.

Neutral ig tho

Naruto has like three separate forms of precog, a **** ton of Dura Neg hax and the ability to sense how strong Goku is, all he has to do is line a TSB in the pathway of Goku's first attack which in this key has always been a melee assault and Goku ends up killing himself via EE.

Naruto has like three separate forms of precog, a ***** ton of Dura Neg hax and the ability to sense how strong Goku is, all he has to do is line a TSB in the pathway of Goku's first attack which in this key has always been a melee assault and Goku ends up killing himself via EE.
Naruto doesn’t utilize TSB the same way as Madara does. IIRC, he doesn’t even use TSB to EE anyone in Naruto and Boruto as well. In character, he most likely gonna spam clones and Rasengan.

Naruto doesn’t utilize TSB the same way as Madara does. IIRC, he doesn’t even use TSB to EE anyone in Naruto and Boruto as well. In character, he most likely gonna spam clones and Rasengan.
You missed the part where Naruto can literally sense the sheer magnitude of power that Goku has, so he has literally every reason ever to use his insta-kill Hax. Also Naruto can't even use TSB in Boruto so that's a terrible example.

I can't believe we had Saiyan Saga Toei Goku beating Baryon Mode Naruto. Anyway, I think Naruto wins this due to Kaio-Ken's strain on the body not being efficient vs literal armies of clones.

Due to the speed difference, goku is literally just going to one shot him with any basic attack, he easily has the range advantage also, with the explosive nature of ki blast. Also has an aura that naruto will not be able to get by. I can't see him winning.

Due to the speed difference, goku is literally just going to one shot him with any basic attack, he easily has the range advantage also, with the explosive nature of ki blast. Also has an aura that naruto will not be able to get by. I can't see him winning.
Naruto has senses bro u don’t want the smoke

Should I assume the people arguing for Naruto or Goku are also voting for them? Should I add the votes?

I can't believe we had Saiyan Saga Toei Goku beating Baryon Mode Naruto. Anyway, I think Naruto wins this due to Kaio-Ken's strain on the body not being efficient vs literal armies of clones.
That’s mostly because baryon mode is a straight up taijutsu form, which is a very bad idea when going against DB characters. This is why I used Six Paths Naruto here, though he slightly weaker and slower, his hax make up for that.

Because of where they are fighting, Goku can kind of “outrange” Naruto and run from attacks if he needs to

Naruto literally can't lose this fight unless he decides to be brain dead. He can sense how strong Goku is and Goku can only really compete in speed via Kaioken which makes Naruto bust out the Hax even sooner if he didn't out the gate since he has multiple forms of Precog despite this version of Naruto spamming his Hax in-character. The only reason he didn't use TSO on Madara and Kagiya is because they resist it and he wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, even then he did use TSO against the first two as more so ways to increase the power of his other attacks like his TSO Bijū-Dama Rasenshurikens he threw at Madara so the argument that he won't use them against Goku is a bunch of bullshit.

Another thing that bothers me is people assuming Goku would even use Kaioken at all against someone vastly weaker than himself when he didn't do it against Nappa who was weaker than him until he realized he wouldn't quite make it in time to stop him from killing Gohan and Krillin in Base.

Another thing that bothers me is people assuming Goku would even use Kaioken at all against someone vastly weaker than himself when he didn't do it against Nappa who was weaker than him until he realized he wouldn't quite make it in time to stop him from killing Gohan and Krillin in Base.
They're saying he'd use KK to make up for the speed disadvantage, which he likely would, if he's up against an army a good amount faster than him.

They're saying he'd use KK to make up for the speed disadvantage, which he likely would, if he's up against an army a good amount faster than him.
Maybe but again Goku can sense that Naruto is literally several tiers lower than him in power and only has an edge in speed and numbers so he'd probably take it as some form of challenge at first, unknowing that Naruto has one-shot kill Hax in multiple methods of delivery.

Naruto literally can't lose this fight unless he decides to be brain dead. He can sense how strong Goku is and Goku can only really compete in speed via Kaioken which makes Naruto bust out the Hax even sooner if he didn't out the gate since he has multiple forms of Precog despite this version of Naruto spamming his Hax in-character. The only reason he didn't use TSO on Madara and Kagiya is because they resist it and he wasn't trying to kill Sasuke, even then he did use TSO against the first two as more so ways to increase the power of his other attacks like his TSO Bijū-Dama Rasenshurikens he threw at Madara so the argument that he won't use them against Goku is a bunch of bullshit.
Just curious but how can Naruto sense how powerful Goku is? He can’t sense Ki

Just curious but how can Naruto sense how powerful Goku is? He can’t sense Ki
Verse equalization makes it so that Ki and Chakra are essentially the same thing since they're made with the exact same components as each other but from two different unconnected series.

When did I say anything about verse equalization in the OP?
Literally from the Standard Battle Assumptions page itself: Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses. It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, consistently shown throughout its use (such as not working on characters under a specific condition, like energy gap) or stated by a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.

If Naruto just spams multi shadow clone jutsu, he can just tire KK Goku out.
Goku can wipe all of them out with literally a single blast. It doesn't even say in character and says win by any means. Goku one shots via AP, slightly higher speed, ki blast barrages to deal with shadow clones. It's not like he's actually going to damage goku with any other attacks besides truth seeker orbs, and wasn't it decided that TSO don't actually affect the soul?

That's if he can even hit them through their several forms of precog and only slightly slower speed, which they can amp via Boil Release, Shunshin or Substitution Jutsu.
Why wouldn't he be able to? He can just dish out attacks via ki barrages and cause massive explosions and environmental damage. And it takes virtually no time to do or charge up.

Why wouldn't he be able to? He can just dish out attacks via ki barrages and cause massive explosions and environmental damage. And it takes virtually no time to do or charge up.
When has Goku ever deliberately tried to annihilate his environment with massive explosions of Ki in the Saiyan or really any Saga? Remember this is the point in the story where he's actively trying to keep people alive even if they're massive threats to the planet, which Naruto isn't and Goku can't put down Naruto without killing him since Kurama's Chakra can regenerate his entire inner body getting deleted by his own Bijū-Dama back in the Orochimaru vs Four Tails Naruto fight, so a little tap on the neck isn't gonna do shit especially when Naruto has survived all of his pressure points getting tapped nearly simultaneously without getting knocked out as shown against Neji.

When has Goku ever deliberately tried to annihilate his environment with massive explosions of Ki in the Saiyan or really any Saga?
In the Saiyan saga when he powers up in Kaioken X3 and 4. He destroys most of his environment even before the beam clash. Also who said it needs to be deliberate?
Remember this is the point in the story where he's actively trying to keep people alive even if they're massive threats to the planet,
Neither are in character, they’ll use any means to win.
which Naruto isn't and Goku can't put down Naruto without killing him since Kurama's Chakra can regenerate his entire inner body getting deleted by his own Bijū-Dama back in the Orochimaru vs Four Tails Naruto fight, so a little tap on the neck isn't gonna do shit especially when Naruto has survived all of his pressure points getting tapped nearly simultaneously without getting knocked out as shown against Neji.
Naruto has never tanked and survived a 4-C attack. Why do you think he could just shrug off being hit by a 4-C Ki blast or energy wave like nothing happened unless it completely kills him, which it will anyway? You do realize the AP difference is far beyond even a one-shot right?

In the Saiyan saga when he powers up in Kaioken X3 and 4. He destroys most of his environment even before the beam clash. Also who said it needs to be deliberate?
Naruto doesn't need to be in the range of Goku's aura to kill him with a TSO since it will just EE it on the way towards him.
Neither are in character, they’ll use any means to win.
I was under the assumption they were in-character, so this actually makes it worse for Goku unironically since Naruto definitely has no reason not to just nuke him from existence with TSO.
Naruto has never tanked and survived a 4-C attack. Why do you think he could just shrug off being hit by a 4-C Ki blast or energy wave like nothing happened unless it completely kills him, which it will anyway? You do realize the AP difference is far beyond even a one-shot right?
I was under the assumption they were in-character so Goku wouldn't just try to murder this kid who's not too much of a threat (that he knows of) but if anything this still makes it pretty bad since Goku is still under the assumption at first that his Base will be good enough, meaning he's gonna rush at Naruto and Naruto is just gonna EE GG.

Naruto doesn't need to be in the range of Goku's aura to kill him with a TSO since it will just EE it on the way towards him.
Yes, except Goku isn’t a statue, he isn’t going to stand there and let a TSO erase him, nor is he going to let Naruto run away.
I was under the assumption they were in-character, so this actually makes it worse for Goku unironically since Naruto definitely has no reason not to just nuke him from existence with TSO.
But it also makes it worse for Naruto, Goku isn’t going to want to spar with him for fun, especially since he can ALSO sense that Naruto is weaker than Raditz and he has nothing to gain from extending his battle with him. And yes, Goku absolutely does finish those fights almost instantly where he realizes the opponent isn’t very strong.
I was under the assumption they were in-character so Goku wouldn't just try to murder this kid who's not too much of a threat (that he knows of) but if anything this still makes it pretty bad since Goku is still under the assumption at first that his Base will be good enough, meaning he's gonna rush at Naruto and Naruto is just gonna EE GG.
Goku is not under that assumption here, I’m not sure why you think so, especially since he is NOT in character and as we have seen it many times he isn’t afraid to kill immediately when he breaks his usual character. He isnt going to try and box Naruto in base form because a.) He knows and senses he has nothing to gain from it and b.) He isn’t in character.

Nothing Goku has can even harm Naruto unless it's Melee thanks to his immunity to Energy Manipulation without Senjustu since Verse Equalization treats Ki and Chakra as the same thing, meaning Goku has to rush in with Melee in order to put Naruto down and Naruto is just as fast if not faster than Goku thanks to his own speed amps on top of the fact that he has multiple forms of precog that stack on top of each other in this form, so Naruto will just nuke him with EE GG. I don't understand why this is so difficult to grasp.

Back