• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quantu said:
Is he man willing to universe bust? Since he can kill Goku with a thought. If not then maybe Goku could hang in there for a bit and improve via UI. Remember, Goku is a combat genius and in UI he will try to kill He man, since it's his all or nothing form, sort of. Oh and he mans sword would probs one shot Goku.
Idk, retract my vote for the time being. I need to think more lol
He-man doesn't universe bust in-character, iirc. Although both Goku and He-man are willing to kill, He-Man won't universe bust. And I think Goku has Low 2-C durability, which means he could tank universe destruction, although this is almost moot because he can't breathe in space afaik.

Laughing Manson said:
Going with He-Man for reasons stated above
And with that, grace period has restarted since Quantu retracted his vote. 24 hours now.

Unite My Rice said:
Even if the universe goes boom, Goku has scans of him surviving in a universe post-erasure.
Can you show me, UMR? Wait I hope you're not talking about Goku and Trunks picking up future Zeno in Future Trunk's timeline.

If Goku ends up winning this, you're getting 100% cut in all the heists I do :p

Lol that's the very scene I'm referring to.

Also he survived being inside of energy of destruction (;;;;;;;

Unite My Rice said:
Lol that's the very scene I'm referring to.
Also he survived being inside of energy of destruction (;;;;;;;
Hmmm now that I think about it, he can survive in a ruined and destroyed timeline. So who you voting for, UMR?

I think that Goku's ability to both balance attack and defense with ultra instinct should allow him to dodge attacks and attack He-man enough to get a difficult win.

Tyranno223 said:
I think that Goku's ability to both balance attack and defense with ultra instinct should allow him to dodge attacks and attack He-man enough to get a difficult win.
Are you voting or not?

joke answer: he-man deafens goku by singing HEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYEY

real answer: goku has defeated god-type beings, so im gonna go with goku

Abscoolguy said:
joke answer: he-man deafens goku by singing HEYEYEYEYEYEYEYYEY
real answer: goku has defeated god-type beings, so im gonna go with goku
Jiren isn't really a god but yeah, he is above his universe's GoD atleast.

So now the vote count is:

Goku: 10

He-Man: 8

1 more vote for Goku and this goes into grace period for Goku to win. For some reason I'm almost as hyped for Goku to win this as I am for DBS episode 131.

Although a lot of people wank UI, this is the percect time for it to shine. The Sword isn't a homing attack and has no real AoE. The power difference probably isn't that big considering how far Goku is above baseline.

Goku should win this.

@coolguy Defeating god-type beings isn't a valid answer.

On a side note, said Hakai Goku resisted was only a portion of Sidra's power handled by a regular mook known as "Energy of Destruction". Same stuff, still kinda different. It would have to be dumbed down for any random fodder baddie to be able to handle it. Still resistance, but it's not like Goku tanked a full-on Hakai from Beerus. Not to mention, but it's sort of hinted that Sidra a was a lower-level GoD (truly frightened by Golden Frieza's power, who was roughly equal to Pre-ToP SSB Goku).

He-Man for reasons above.

Also one intersting thing is that if Goku hits He-Man hard enough, he reverts back to Prince Adam. So Goku need not kill him. If one of Goku's strikes hits He-Man hard enough, he reverts to being Prince Adam, and probably kills him before Adam can say "By the power of Grayskull, I have the power".

ShakeResounding said:
@coolguy Defeating god-type beings isn't a valid answer.
On a side note, said Hakai Goku resisted was only a portion of Sidra's power handled by a regular mook known as "Energy of Destruction". Same stuff, still kinda different. It would have to be dumbed down for any random fodder baddie to be able to handle it. Still resistance, but it's not like Goku tanked a full-on Hakai from Beerus. Not to mention, but it's sort of hinted that Sidra a was a lower-level GoD (truly frightened by Golden Frieza's power, who was roughly equal to Pre-ToP SSB Goku).

He-Man for reasons above.
Goku was in base form when he resisted that Energy of Destruction. In the form he is now, he is very likely above Beerus and certainly above other GoDs. Vegeta was able to pummel GoD Candidate Toppo despite his hakai energy. This is the same Vegeta that was fodderised by FP Jiren (not Limit Breaker Jiren). The form of Goku being used in this fight fodderised FP Jiren.

@Stryk3r1337 I'm not saying he couldn't easily resist it now, jist saw other people saying he could no-sell it via Hakai. It was similar energy, just lessened in power. I agree with you, though.

Yep. This might go on forever.

Or the grace period can start now and have this match be inconclusive if this keeps up with no 3 vote gap.

I keep seeing people assume that Goku can hurt He-Man when He-Man is so stupidly above baseline, like, I will stress like I have several times in this thread that He-Man scales to Skeletor being able to erase the cosmos within a single thought, which, in-context should not even be just Low 2-C. He-Man is much more durable than anything Good can dish out, and I get that He-Man doesn't start with his abilities or anything, but if He-Man is fighting Goku long enough, and he knows he can do things like Reality Warping and Existence Erasure, then he'll eventually go to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back