• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hadou we also told you that's Jiren is casually above baseline, and Goku can keep up with him when he's serious, as well as the fact that he gets stronger the longer he fights, so Goku can catch up to He-Man and eventually overpower him.

If he's shown to use it in character right away, then he could win, but considering he doesn't, Goku can be able to overpower him before he gets the chance to do it because of MUI's functionality

Theglassman12 said:
Yes he has, a tier 2 god has tried to erase him and it failed.
This doesn't make Beerus' erasure tier 2 unless he erased another tier 2

I really don't get why this keeps going back and forth, in some threads it only works if the character has feats of haxing someone on that level, in other threads it works regardless because they have the same dimensionality.

Yeah, but the GoD have 4-D power, since they're Low 2-C, so shouldn't it be Low 2-C regardless? That's why it gets confusing sometimes, it seems like the rules of how hax works keep changing from thread to thread.

I'm not sure how we handle it for 4-D and onwards tbh.

Although Goku is 3-D and has 3-D resistance anyway. Only person who used 4-D erasure is Zeno afaik

No, their Erasure doesn't equate to their AP. That's like saying Frieza resists tier 2 erasure. Gods of Destruction don't even have Universal+ range with anything, they can't erase on that scale.

Even if Goku cannot resist He-Man's EE, He-Man does not start with it. And like I stated many times before in this thread, people underestimate Goku's offensive capabilities. This is MUI, not UI Omen. If this were Omen, my vote would've gone to He-Man. But this isn't, so Goku wins imo, albeit with high difficulty. Also I noticed no one commented on a weakness I noticed about He-Man; he reverts back to Prince Adam if hit hard enough, which I'm sure Goku could do. Also, Beerus seemed annoyed at best with Infinite Zamasu and not worried or scared, so one can assume that Beerus's hakai would work on Infinite Zamasu.

Goku has Low 2-C durability. Frieza has 3-A durability. So what you're implying is that Beerus cannot erase SSJ2 Kefla, which is kind of absurd.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Even if Goku cannot resist He-Man's EE, He-Man does not start with it. And like I stated many times before in this thread, people underestimate Goku's offensive capabilities. This is MUI, not UI Omen. If this were Omen, my vote would've gone to He-Man. But this isn't, so Goku wins imo, albeit with high difficulty. Also I noticed no one commented on a weakness I noticed about He-Man; he reverts back to Prince Adam if hit hard enough, which I'm sure Goku could do.
I think its the opposite. I think after MUI/UI Goku's offensive abilities in Tier 2 are overestimated.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I personally lost track of how we quantify hax when people started saying that Zen'o could erase a 2-B if he has no resistance.
Seriously, I honestly not sure how we treat hax against higher tiers on here.
There was a staff only thread discussing this. The consensus was that unless shown, hax does not bridge dimensional gaps. That being said, Goku is 3-D with 4-D power, aswell as He-Man, so I'm not sure how that applies here.

He does not resist 4D erasure, and Beerus cannot erase Infinite Zamasu without showing he can, that's too big of an assumption and too generous. And while He-Man doesn't start with erasure, he will eventually use it if he can't just oneshot Goku, which he should be able to. Either He-Man oneshots, or he changes his tactic to Existence Erasure/Reality Warping before Goku catches up and is able to knock him to Prince Adam.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
I think its the opposite. I think after MUI/UI Goku's offensive abilities in Tier 2 are overestimated.
I meant in this thread. Also, I believe the UI auto-dodge is the most overestimated ability of Goku.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
He does not resist 4D erasure, and Beerus cannot erase Infinite Zamasu without showing he can, that's too big of an assumption and too generous. And while He-Man doesn't start with erasure, he will eventually use it if he can't just oneshot Goku, which he should be able to. Either He-Man oneshots, or he changes his tactic to Existence Erasure/Reality Warping before Goku catches up and is able to knock him to Prince Adam.
Goku can probably tank Universal erasure and according to UMR survive in a universe post-destruction.

Goku can't survive universal scale erasure simply because he lacks feats of doing so

Well, I guess I'll stay on He-Man's side then, he is much more powerful, and while Goku could eventually reach him with Reactive Power Level, that would take too long, He-Man would end up landing a hit sooner or later, or just get fed up with it and hax him to death.

He-Man takes it. He just needs to hit goku with the sword and its pretty much over as all the power is condensed in its slashes. If not he would just resort to using its power the way skeletor did.

Dragon ball characters have no business going against people with hax.

I have a 6-B character in mind that can solo the whole verse due to it

Self Love said:
Dragon ball characters have no business going against people with hax.
I have a 6-B character in mind that can solo the whole verse due to it
Oh boi.....but that character can't bypass mid-godly, can it? :p

Kaltias said:
Goku can't survive universal scale erasure simply because he lacks feats of doing so
He has Low 2-C durability, which means he possibly could. A Low 2-C should logically tank universe destruction imo, unless they are glass cannons. I mean obviously feats>statements but it was accepted by everyone on this wiki that Jiren and Goku are Low 2-C because of statements that Jiren is above Infinite Zamasu. I mean, statements aren't completely moot imo. Anyway, this is just my opinion.

My vote goes for MUI Goku, is the rage boost in power included ? The one he received after Jiren almost killed his friends ? The same boost that made MUI Goku start bullying Limit Breaker Jiren ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back