• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both at Low 2-C

Speed equalized

Ultra Instinct Goku (Not Omen) VS He-Man with Power Sword

Who will win?

I'm just gonna put both songs here and you get to choose which one you like =)))

Goku kansei migatte by hirus4drawing-dc48jh4enhanced
Goku: 22 (Stryker, Rapid, Toneguy,...)

He-man (2002)
He-Man: 15 (Olos, Aeyu,...)

I was gonna say that He-Man stomps but I saw that he got downgraded to Low 2-C. Anyway, He-Man has Multiversal range which should help him. He also performs Low 2-C feats casually with the power sword. I'm not sure how potent the sword's reality warping is. Also, we have yet to see more of MUI Goku, but it seems like he is very powerful and also He-Man will revert back to Prince Adam with enough force, which Goku could do, aswell as the fact that He-Man only fights when necessary.

Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku >>>>>> All-Out Jiren (With Shirt) >= 3rd UIO Goku >>> Casual Jiren > Royal SSB Vegeta >= Goku Kaioken x20 > 2nd Ultra Instinct Goku > Kefla >= Absolute Casual Jiren >= First UIO Goku > Infinite Zamasu

I'd say Goku is fairly above baseline low 2-C, probably ultra casually. Roflstomping someone that's hilariously superior to some who's superior (This goes on for awhile) who's superior to baseline low 2-C.

The Power Sword is capable of erasing the cosmos with a single thought and was causing all reality to fold over itself. He-Man doesn't actually use it's Reality Warping or Erasure with it, though, that isn't in-character for him to do. He would only slash with it.

The Power Sword is only a Low 2-C weapon; not a 2-B weapon anymore. Goku could probably tank the destruction of a universe, but then he'd suffocate in space.

Again, He-Man would not actually erase the cosmos. He would only slash with the sword. And I think being able to erase the universe with a single thought is far above the threshold of power that Goku could take.

So to summarise:

In-character: Goku wins Bloodlusted: He-Man wins

I'm assuming Standard Battle Assumptions apply, so both are in character. Hence, Goku wins

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Again, He-Man would not actually erase the cosmos. He would only slash with the sword. And I think being able to erase the universe with a single thought is far above the threshold of power that Goku could take.
I Disagree with that

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
He-Man doesn't have to be bloodlusted to oneshot Goku. I said he slashes in-character. If he lands a slash of his sword on Goku, then Goku dies.
And I believe that Goku can keep dodging his sword. And we only have a glimpse of MUI so far.

I didn't even mention speed unequalised. All I said was that UI doesn't work on speed and speed only. Also, how fast is He-Man exactly? I know he is MFTL+ but I can't really find a calc anywhere. Anyway, if speed were unequalised and if He-Man was much faster than Goku, then indeed UI would be useless.

It's not impossible to 'hit' Goku when speed is equalised. I'm just saying that Goku will dodge most of his blows since UI isn't just speed. Otherwise, UI would be useless in every match up with equalised speed. That being said, if He-Man's power sword hits Goku and even if Goku blocks it, it'll do quite a bit of damage, maybe even kill him.

It probably would. But I think Goku can finish him before He-Man can land a blow. I voted for Goku if the fight was in-character but if both were bloodlusted, I said He-Man would take it.

For example, look at the Kefla fight. During Kefla's final attack, Roshi said and implied that if Kefla's blasts hit Goku even once, he's done for. Which is why I said that Goku can just dodge.

There seems to be a consensus that if He-Man lands a hit it will likely do a lot of damage, speed is equalized and even with UI Goku isn't impossible to hit. He-Man has extremely high stamina and will likely not get finished off before landing a hit.

Voting for He-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back