• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
@Kink
You're right. He wouldn't open with U.I. He'd open with SSB! That doesn't help with SHIT!
At least you are reasonable, here is my rebuttal to most of this thread tbh.

I am done.

Goku already has like, 20 wins too many. Might as well make it 21 lul.

@Kink On Goku's profile his Low 2-C key isn't only UI but "Post Tournament of Power" which implies that even in his base he is Low 2-C. And he said that he debunked me, which he didn't. While he doesn't open with UI, the OP explicitly stated that UI will be used throughout the fight, so that's the form we're using. I don't think we should put them against eachother bloodlusted because He-Man haxxes him right there and then.

@Omimi Look at ThePerpetual's first post in this thread. He explained why Goku has the AP advantage.

Honestly, the match is already over. I don't get why we're still arguing. If Azzy finds a problem with this, he'll address it. Till then, I've requested for this to be added and if it does get added before Azzy sees the thread and (maybe) objects to it, the match can always be removed.

Stryk3r1337 said:
@Kink On Goku's profile his Low 2-C key isn't only UI but "Post Tournament of Power" which implies that even in his base he is Low 2-C. And he said that he debunked me, which he didn't. While he doesn't open with UI, the OP explicitly stated that UI will be used throughout the fight, so that's the form we're using. I don't think we should put them against eachother bloodlusted because He-Man haxxes him right there and then.
@Omimi Look at ThePerpetual's first post in this thread. He explained why Goku has the AP advantage.

Honestly, the match is already over. I don't get why we're still arguing. If Azzy finds a problem with this, he'll address it. Till then, I've requested for this to be added and if it does get added before Azzy sees the thread and (maybe) objects to it, the match can always be removed.
No way Goku is low 2C in base.

Perhaps not, but the Low 2-C key on Goku's profile just says "Post Tournament of Power" so it could mean that the Low 2-C includes his base. Then again, probably not. Regardless, Goku is in UI throughout the whole fight as specified by the OP.

On a side note: 370+ replies on this thread. We might hit the 500 replies limit. Honestly, this thread has been very tiring the last couple of days. I just want it to end (it has ended technically but I mean closed and added. Azzy can reopen it if he finds something wrong with the reasonings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back