• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you are downplaying Goku's offensive capabilities. It's not like Goku will be dodging all match. I'm sure Goku can land a finishing blow to He-Man before He-Man can strike. Like I said, UI is not speed alone. Also, afaik from the preview of episode 130 and the end of episode 129, MUI Goku's offensive capabilities are enhanced greatly. Maybe you are thinking of UI Omen's capabilities, in which case my vote would've gone to He-Man. But this is MUI Goku, and he tanked Jiren's full power ball easily as if he was swatting a fly. And he punched Jiren and sent him hurling to the ground without even looking at him. So yeah, I think Goku's offensive capabilities are severely underestimated. I still vote for Goku but I'd say wait for episode 130 to air so we can see more of MUI Goku's capabilities.

Now it's 3 votes for Goku (4 if we include Grim's vote).

That means if we count grim's vote, if we get another vote, the fight will continue.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Oh my. Well, twenty hours.
If grim confirms his vote for goku, then grace period will stop and the fight will continue. Goku may make the biggest comeback since Jiren. If that happens and somehow Goku wins, then OP should change the music to ultimate battle.

So, we using UI Goku after seeing him for like 2 minutes?

We won't even wait for the next episode to completely analyze him?

Damn.

This thread should be closed and opened after March 18.

Or whenever this is added to He-Man's victories, someone can request to get it removed in the Versus Removal Request thread if something happens in the next episode that would give Goku an edge.

Unite My Rice said:
We should wait to see the full extent of Goku's power.
My thoughts exactly. Please close this thread until the next episode airs.

now you'll be rich in GTA Online and have your own office in the Maze Bank Tower

My vote goes for goku for the same reasons I gave before. Goku's attacks is much better than UI Omen so he can attack and defend almost at the same time. Although, given how he struggled a bit against Limit Breaker Jiren before Goku got the rage boost, I'll give it to Goku with high difficulty. But MUI Rage Boost Goku, or even before Rage Boost, takes this one with major difficulty.

He-Man should still take this. Linear increase in power with no notable ability improvements =/= instagib via sword, especially with speed equalized.

I guess I'll have to vote He-Man FRA (higher AP, since he can destroy the universe with a thought, and stuff). Goku keeps dodging for a while, until He-Man ends up hitting him and then Goku gets cut into pieces.

Goku has dodged numerous attacks that can oneshot him before in his incomplete state, I don't see how this is any different, especially when he can get stronger the longer he fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back