• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go

But it equalizes verses. In this case, it is the practically same thing since Garou knows the "flow of all energy".
That's webcomic, you are cross scaling continuities which is wrong. But if that were introduced in the manga then yes garou can copy ki. Right now though, it's irrelevant because ki is restricted.
Nlf and not how verse equalization works.
Garou's cosmic radiation is just from him existing passively, that isn't restricted. The Nuclear Fission radiation is just a "skill technique" not an ability. (sounding like Ikki ik)
It's his monster powers. Nuclear fission is not skill lmao.

It's his monster powers. Nuclear fission is not skill lmao.
Well in a sense it's his monster powers but it's not. God didn't give Garou the power to launch nukes from his fist, he gave Garou knowledge of how the universe's energy and forces behaves and Garou utilized his knowledge to mimic a nuke which was compared to how Bang mimics flowing tides in his martial arts. It's a completely BS skill feat but that's what it is.

According to both Vegeta and Goku, the secret to learning God Ki is powering up while not leaking and turning your ki into an aura.

Once Goku uses God Ki, Garou's knowledge on flow and forces would allow him to understand how God Ki works. He would be able to use God Ki, and in turn, copy UI once Goku uses it.

Whats with this leaps and bounds of logic.

NLF is literally non existent at this point.

Goku still can use ui. Which means garou isn't landing a hand on goku and even if he were to he'd only be hurting himself. Goku's danmaku would overwhelm garou too. Goku has er resistance so cr wouldn't effect him anyways. He also fought in the upper atmosphere of earth against beerus and he was fine. There was also his IT through space battle with gas. And even if ki was allowed garou wouldn't be able to copy goku's techniques nor use ui.

That's webcomic, you are cross scaling continuities which is wrong. But if that were introduced in the manga then yes garou can copy ki.
Fair. But I am pretty sure that's not something that will be retconned.
Nlf and not how verse equalization works.
Ki is one of the most basic things. Knowing about it is definitely not NLF. And SBA page clearly states that "Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion"

Last edited:
Even if the notion that Goku is more skilled than Garou is true, in match up with straight hands Garou quite literally copies everything from Goku and perfects the techniques just from a single glance.

I will so laugh at all of you if Garou messes up copying Serious Punch
Garou copying Saitama is him copying his power, not techniques. Garou back when he was a monster already established Saitama has no martial arts prowess and is a complete amateur but Saitama just outstats him so hard his martial arts superiority doesn't matter one bit.

That's not a limit for Garou's technique copying, that's a limit for Garou's stat copying. Which is irrelevant in a match involving equalized stats.
Aka "OOOOH GAROU CON COPY ANYTHING!" Which is NLF in its finest, I can't WAIT to throw him against a Warhammer Fantasy ********!

That's not a limit for Garou's technique copying, that's a limit for Garou's stat copying. Which is irrelevant in a match involving equalized stats.

I said yall won't ignore NLF claims, If i implied there was a limit shown with technique copying then NLF claims will be "shut up there is a limit" claims

Also, You guys claiming he can copy anything that isn't stat is just you coping at this point.

That's not my point, you are unironically saying Garou can copy anything, which is NLF.
Literally didn't say that, learn to read. I can name billions of abilities Garou can't copy but that's irrelevant when talking about Garou and Goku going against each other with equalized stats and restricted to martial arts techniques.

He has the skills necessary to have a wife.
1WJT.gif

I said yall won't ignore NLF claims, If i implied there was a limit shown with technique copying then NLF claims will be "shut up there is a limit" claims

Also, You guys claiming he can copy anything that isn't stat is just you coping at this point.
What are you talking about? I'm literally only talking about martial arts as the OP states.

I'm literally only asking to name techniques that Garou couldn't copy from Goku that follows these guidelines from the OP:
  • Hand-to-hand combat only.
  • Stats equalised
  • No knowledge of each other
  • Goku cannot use ki in any way, shape, or form
  • No regeneration, immortality, stats amp for Garou
  • Any transformation will not affect their stats
  • No time limit for their transformation
  • Garou has access to all of his skill feats from the manga and webcomic
  • Goku has access to all of his skill feats from the original DB up to DBS Anime and Manga

Literally didn't say that, learn to read. I can name billions of abilities Garou can't copy but that's irrelevant when talking about Garou and Goku going against each other with equalized stats and restricted to martial arts techniques.
Your the one who needs to stop throwing very NLFy statements around mate lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back