• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Assassin Hit

Me and a friend of mine constantly argue about Hit at his Strongest against Current Goku due to Hit's showings in their second battle. We argue about who is quicker, stronger, etc. Usually it gets nowhere since we have different opinions about the same thing that is shown.

So, I decided with him I'd post it here on VS Wiki to decide or at least get some ideas on who's stronger in general.

Hit is ordered to kill Goku, fights at his fullest with all his techniques. Goku starts at Blue, Hit won't by any means "fight like a Martial Artist". Both are determined to kill but are in-character.

Round 1: Hit vs Goku Blue. No Kaioken.

Round 2: Hit vs Goku Blue. Kaioken if needed.

BONUS Round: Hit vs Manga Goku Mastered Blue.

Who wins and why?

Hit (DBS)
Assassin Hit at his strongest

Goku super saiyan blue by bardocksonic-d9dfaqg
The God beyond Gods fights for his life.

I go over each round and state my reasons.

Round 1: Hit would win in the end. They are both pretty much equal see as their second fight ended in a tie. With that said Hit still has his abilities like Time-Skip and Intangibility, yes Goku knows these abilities but you must take into account that Goku needed SSBKKx10 to resist Hit's Time-Skip but in this round he doesn't have it so he won't be able to use it. Goku would be able to destroy Hit's dimension like he did before but all hit would need to do is freeze time and absorb it to create another on and his Time-Skip doesn't seem to take any effort. While Goku would need to keep unleashing a powerful Kamahamaha in order to destroy it. Another thing to note is Hit's Invisible Shockwaves (which shown they can shave clean through Goku) and Hit's Ability to increase his power when he's sufficiently challenged in a fight so that will give him an edge. Hit's Experience doesn't mean much since we clearly saw Goku going at him but I still see hit coming out on top in the end, especially if he's in full assassin mode but he'll have some difficultly.

Round 2: Pretty much the same as the first. Goku may now have KK but Hit knows the technique and as shown before Hit managed to even survive Goku's blows in this form and increase his power to quickly to match him. Goku may now be resistant to his Time-Skip but just like in their first fight Hit's Time-Stop will evolve to work on Goku so he'll eventually reach his level. Plus Goku will not be able to hold SSBKK for long and he will suffer from the effects of the transformation unless he uses it quickly though as I stated he won't be able to take Hit down fast enough. Hit will likely take this battle in the end as well though he'll have difficultly like the fist round.

Round 3: I don't read the Manga but from what I've heard Full Powered SSB is supposed to be very powerful being capable of fighting against Fusion Zamasu. I don't think Hit can improve fast enough and since this form won't severely damage Goku as a side effect he'll be in it for a long time. I will give this round to goku because of it's sheer power and since Goku will be going for the kill. Also a Plus for this Goku, he has Haikai aka Destroy which will be game over for Hit and Manga Goku did that in character so damn.

Note: if the was Manga Hit, Goku would dominate all rounds because Hit in the Manga is much weaker the his Anime counterpart.

Anyway those are my reasons, it's sad that they never finished fighting, maybe in the tournament but that's doubtful since Jerin seems to be the next rivel.

Hit: 1/1/0.

Goku: 0/0/1.

Liking the arguments so far ( me and my friend actually agreed Hit would win in most cases but is inferior in strength, speed and power to Current KK10 and that Goku would have to use Kaioken ), keep it up though!

Back