• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hate how this wiki downplays Goku, he is clearly above Low 2-C, and i will proof why:

2-C Goku

He killed Zeno with Ultra Instinct
2-c goku

He later kills Grand Priest with Ultra Instinct

2-C GOKU 2

2-A Goku
Goku gets a new form, and now he destroyed infinite multiverses! What a monster!

Wut is this low 1-c goku

Low 1-C Goku
He transformed into ASCENDED GOD GOKU, and now he is 5-D

5-d goku yes

1-A travel??

MARVEL GOKU

Goku goes to Marvel Omniverse, 1-A travel??? See next

1-A Goku
Yes, he killed The One Above All and Oblivion

Lol roblox

Roux

What? TIER 0 ONLY?

Tier o characters

Tier 0 Goku

Kfc tier o guys

Why goku u killed guys

Godzilla and goku friendz

So, Goku should get a new profile, Son Goku (ASCENDED GOD), and he should get Tier 0

I must contend 2-C Goku. Zeno is just a stupid baby and no one can scale to stupid babies. The Grand Priest was also clearly not even trying against Goku, the author confirmed that the Grand Priest will return to complete his master plan.

2-A is bullshit, that's clearly just a book he destroyed after he was insulted by 2-As for being only Low 2-C. It was the entire motivation for his ascension into Low 1-C, do you even pay attention to the lore?

1-A travel is fine.

One Above All is just a loser jobber that stole Lisa from math class from me back in Grade 9, so he can GTFO to Tier 10.

Oblivion can't be Tier 1-A, because they embody nonexistence and therefore do not exist.

Tier 0 is a load of BS that doesn't exist, so Goku can't be Tier 0. If I don't believe in Tier 0, it can't be a thing.

Overall, I highly question this upgrade and everyone agreeing with it. The 2-C scaling is plain wrong, the 2-A scaling never happened, 1-A scaling is based on a jobber loser and nonexistence and 0 doesn't even exist.

Low 1-C Goku with 1-A range is perfectly acceptable, however.

So, we should downgrade Zeno to 10-C since he is just a baby with EE

Sure El Grande Padre was killed, but he probably should get High-Godly or even True-Godly Regenerationn

And that book contains infinite pages, that means Goku still haves a 2-A feat

ZeedKrakenZilla said:
So, we should downgrade Zeno to 10-C since he is just a baby with EE
Sure El Grande Padre was killed, but he probably should get High-Godly or even True-Godly Regenerationn

And that book contains infinite pages, that means Goku still haves a 2-A feat
I will admit, that book has a lot of pages but are we sure it's really infinite pages or is it infinite letters?

Apex PredatorX said:
So at the end Goku was friend of Godzilla?
The scans are clear so hey who is gonna make the profile ?
Yes, and since the Godzillas could interact with ASCENDED GOD Goku, they should be tier 0, or at least High 1-A

Back