• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku tries to solo your verse

It comes from the Jamba Hearts spreading themselves across the universe in a short timeframe after a failed ritual.

The real cal howard said:
It comes from the Jamba Hearts spreading themselves across the universe in a short timeframe after a failed ritual.
I mean, "universe" could be just the galaxy but yeah.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Whis is 72 quadrillion no?
This Goku however, should be way faster than his DBS counterparts.

Bobsican said:
Oh no, he gets blitzed.
It would go up to the top tiers (Dracula, Aeo...) to take care of him and undo all the mess he did.
Ah hell, well at least they do actually kill him off.

So, why does he solo the kirby verse if in another thread it says kirby beats him?

Silentpixels said:
So, why does he solo the kirby verse if in another thread it says kirby beats him?
How does he solo the Kirby-verse? I'm yet to see the reasons.

268 quadrillion times FTL

Ignoring how Magolor's dimension was said to be a universe, that came from other universe-related speed feat.

The real cal howard said:

One Punch Man: Goku Solos

Ben 10: Does not Solo because of Naljians and Powerful Bombs that Can destroy all of space time in Multiverse

Saint Seiya: Even Low 2-C Characters in this verse Haxstomp Goku

Gravity Falls: Bill Cipher is 2-A so stomp

Adventure time: No

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: No

SCP Foundation: SCP-682 Solos DBX

Minecraft: True Player Stomps

haven't you heard? i'm Sakamoto: Goku solos

Rick & Morty: Solos

SCP Foundatio: Blablabla 682 adapts yada yada

The Loud House: I'm laughing so hard at this

The Amazing World of Gumball: Solos faster than wet turd sliding down a mountain with an avalanche

South Park: Cartman calls Goku a buttfucker before getting fried by Goku

The Fairly OddParents!: "Cosmo, Wanda, I wish Goku was dead!"

Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Solos

Looney Tunes: Bugs erases Goku with a pencil

Spongebob Squarepants (Universe): Solos

Phineas and Ferb: "CURSE YOU GOKU THE SAIYAN!!!!" In other words, he solos

Back