• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku tries to save the fabric of the universe from a sonic villain (SERIES FINALE)

goku starts in blue and could amp himself all the way to kaioken times 20 (both are uni+ so this is goku AFTER he used UI sign 2)
fight takes place on earth
both start 5 meters apart
speed is equal

Egg Beater:

goku:

incon:

Last edited:
Heavy King is fairly close to baseline I think, Goku prolly has the AP advantage and can dodge all of HK's danmaku with UI.

Voting Goku.

Oh whoops I saw UI Sign 2 and thought it was referring to that.

I think I'll still vote Goku due to AP though.

Doesn't Goku downscale from a slightly serious Jiren, who in turn scales above Belmod who scales to a half-low multiverse feat? If heavy is baseline, Goku should have a huge AP advantage here. Looking at the profiles, Heavy seems to be outclassed in pretty much every damn regard. What wincon does heavy even have here?

Doesn't Goku downscale from a slightly serious Jiren, who in turn scales above Belmod who scales to a half-low multiverse feat? If heavy is baseline, Goku should have a huge AP advantage here. Looking at the profiles, Heavy seems to be outclassed in pretty much every damn regard. What wincon does heavy even have here?
bfr and energy absorption

Iirc Egg Beater is only a little above baseline so Goku can still one-shot with any ki attack.

Is Egg Grape BFR the first move he does.

What is the range of BFR or like what place is goku sent to if he gets BFRed? Also Goku has high 3-A range. Goku outranges horribly like the opponent is only tens of kilometers in range.

Last edited:
What is the range of BFR or like what place is goku sent to if he gets BFRed? Also Goku has high 3-A range. Goku outranges horribly like the opponent is only tens of kilometers in range.
Due to SBA both opponents are 4km apart, so Goku is still in range. Also, Goku doesn't have High 3-A IT since Universe 7 isn't infinite in size. He can't also travel to other universes with IT

If the BFR sends Goku to another universe then the BFR is at least 2-A, and possibly Low 1-C, meaning Goku will never be able to escape it

Yeah I guess you're right. So how does BFR work, I think it's some kind of laser? And what is the AP difference? Apparently goku can one-shot but IDK.

Back