• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even if the Egg Beater is faster, Gamenic would be much stronger due to a big scaling chain, and eventually outspeed and easily beat it

So Egg Beater is stronger and faster.

Yeah, I see him likely beating up Sonic while utterly blitzing him and taking him down before Sonic can grow in power and speed to match him.

Keeping my Egg Beater vote for the Beater that has Beaten Sonic.

I'm aware, just correcting the Sonic being much stronger via scaling chain point, as he isn't stronger initially
Ah ok then. Though I feel like AP wouldn't matter much with Low 2-C Game VS Archie since pretty much everyone in the game has AD, even if for some of the others it isn't as potent

Egg Beater FRA. AD is being wanked hard. Sonic has never gotten from being beaten up to beating people stronger in the same fight. Every example of "AD" has Sonic already being the same tier or stronger than the opponent.

Egg Beater FRA. AD is being wanked hard. Sonic has never gotten from being beaten up to beating people stronger in the same fight. Every example of "AD" has Sonic already being the same tier or stronger than the opponent.
Explain ultimate emerl and classic sonic in generations then

When Sonic fought Shadow in Prime, he didn't AD in seconds.

He didn't AD in seconds against Infinite, and the Egg Beater will beat him down Infinite style.

When Sonic fought Shadow in Prime, he didn't AD in seconds.
1 sonic is noted to grow every second in forces 2 from what we have saw his crazy AD works fat faster against oponents much stronger than him. Like ultimate emerl and his Modetn self for classic

He didn't AD in seconds against Infinite
Well, he litterally noted that he did, soooo

and the Egg Beater will beat him down Infinite style.
At most will take a few short minutes for sonic to grow to his level, that is how much time it took for him to catch up with ultimate emerl

Haven't we already settled in prior threads that Sonic's AD is more potent when he's the weaker one? It's when him and an opponent are comparable that his Accelerated Development is waaay weaker, he can play catch-up in terms of AP no problem but he isn't gonna start stomping the Egg Beater afterwards.

In another thread was said that Archie sonic right now is 1000 times stronger than Videogame sonic

Egg Beater stomped said Archie Sonic and is Faster at the beginning

So I would even say that the thread is a stomp in either way, or Sonic AD instantly or Egg beater blitz and one shots

I assumed this was gonna be a hax to death for sonic, is Gamenic incapable of using any hax here or did I miss a step?

Well, I don't know much about Eggman's personality in Archie, but if it's similar to it in the games, he would probably play around with Sonic, enjoying the taste of having greater power, if it's time for Sonic's AD to catch up I don't know, but it's still a win-con and I will vote for him for that, plus he has an extremely bigger hax arsenal

Sonic ftw

Iirc, since he’s facing Sonic, Eggman isn’t gonna go for bfr, since rivalry things won’t let him do that, and Sonic is gonna eventually catch up via ad, so I’m gonna vote Sonic
Only Sonic Prime due to FateHax. This Eggman has already killed his Sonic before. The only reason he holds back against Prime Archie Sonic is due to FateHax.

Back