• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku (DBS, MUI) VS Darkspine Sonic. Speed equalized, fight takes place in an archipelago. I'd say this would be neither inconclusive or a win for Sonic because Goku doesn't seem to have hax, but Darkspine does. (Time Break, Speed Break, Reality warping) Also because of the fact that UI is temporary/drains energy, and strains Goku's body. But I wanna see everyone's thoughts whether it's a victory for Goku, victory for Sonic or inconclusive. I'd say inconclusive.

^ What Quantu said.

One thing that intrigued me, though:

AlienFoam1329 said:
Also because of the fact that Goku takes more damage than normal as Ultra Instinct.
That, IIRC, is a game mechanic in Xenoverse 2 and is not an actual weakness for DBS Goku, as what you're claiming is neither shown nor stated in DBS.

That's like stating that Super Sonic isn't all that powerful/effective because he can get crushed by walls in Sonic 2 and 3. It's just a game mechanic and nothing more.

@speed

Also Xenoverse is completely non-canon to DBS, even if it wasn't game mechanics, it wouldn't mean anything here.

Phoenixstorm9 said:
@speed

Also Xenoverse is completely non-canon to DBS, even if it wasn't game mechanics, it wouldn't mean anything here.
I was trying to say that as well, but I guess I wasn't clear enough. Cheers for adding on to that.

Back