• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku, Beerus and Wiss Speed Upgrade (Multi-Universal Travel!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku, Beerus and Wiss travel from Universe 7 to Universe 10 in order to meet the mysterious Kaiohshin that has a similar ki to Black.

Last calc was lowballed to the closest possible point between Beerus´s "home" and earth.

This feat moves all threeof them to the point even the most lowballed calc to MFTL+.

The timeframe doesn´t seem to be long, but the feat itself is pretty darn impresive.

Another important point is that Goku falls off Beerus´s back and managed to struggle his way back.

This means Goku can keep up with Beerus´s travel speed....In BASE FORM.

So, this feat´s result should be multipliedby atleast 10 for SSBKKX10.

(Sourcehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzFEgCZmXRo)
Treg
Gdfdbs
Rurtutrutrutr

Goku keeping up with Whis in base form should probably be seen as a gag feat or outlier/inconsistency, as it makes no sense for Goku to be vastly swifter than Whis in SSB form.

"Outlier"?

Are you just going to ignore this feat (That is totally important to the plot at hand) as an outlier because you donot lke the idea of the three of them getting an upgrade, huh?

I demand that this is calculated even if you claim it is an outlier.

You do not even have a decent reasoning to claim it´s an outlier.

You just want to throw this feat to the ground, don´t you?

What Ant said. However I'm now questioning the 2-C Rating for Zeno , as they would appear to be travelling in the same spacetime to get to universe 10.

@SuperGokuRoku If you like using this site and not getting banned i'd suggest watching that attitude.

I agree with Aizen and Ant's points completely.

Also Roku, just because there are skeptics and the like and not everyone is in a rush to upgrade DBZ doesn't mean you have any right to make demands or spiteful assumptions, so give it a break.

Super Goku Roku said:
I demand that this is calculated even if you claim it is an outlier.
You get to make demands? New to me.

Either way you have 2 possibilities here.

1. All universes lie in the same 3 dimensional space, in that case one might as well call them a single universe and not only becomes size of each of them questionable, but even if ever multiple universes were destroyed it would never go above 3-A.

2. The Universes lie not in the same 3 dimensional space in which case the distance between 2 universes can be viewed as completly arbitary.

Well to be fair whis isn't trying at all and base form goku could be scaled to a whis that isn't trying at all really therefore it may not be a outliner since whis isn't trying

This is a gag feat TBH.

And they do seem to be traveling into the same 3D space so Zen'o may or may not be downgraded to 3-A (Albeit far higher than Beerus is)

DontTalk said:
1. All universes lie in the same 3 dimensional space,
I am sorry if I sound somewhat ignorant on the topic at hand, but I am quite confused as to how you can have multiple universes (which contain au versions of different characters) lie in the same 3 dimensional space?

If you want to calc and prop up a gag feat yourself, be my guest, just don't expect me to take a half second feat played for a joke seriously. Neck, the fact I accept this type of speed for Whis outside of traveling great distances is something I Grant to be fair, cause I just assume he should be able to do it in combat. Also what Don't Talk said. Not enough information right now. So don't jump the gun in hoping for upgrades or making demands from mods.

4tiracunzbogcropafista said:
So what if base Goku could catch up to Whis,it's not like Whis is using 100% of his ki to travel
Something we have zero way of proving right now. For all we know this was top speed.

Even then, it was a couple seconds built up to a gag. A joke. Context matters. On top of that it could simply be an outlier. You have to try to look for what is consistent, and the evidence points to this not being right now. Be patient, I wouldn't be surprised if Goku was multiversal with ininite speed by the end of Super.

4tiracunzbogcropafista said:
So what if base Goku could catch up to Whis,it's not like Whis is using 100% of his ki to travel
The whole tree branch to castle comparison would mean that even casual Whis, Goku should've never been able to keep up with. Not to mention that this contradicts the 35 minutes thing.

And, by definition, a mod should work on making the wiki a better place for the users, not to feel like Gods that can't do wrong.

They are here to serve the users, not us to them!

I don't think it is an outlier. But just a small burst of speed. I mean, he just kept up for a fraction of a second. It's as if in a fight Goku were able to parry Whis' first attack but get immediately destroyed by the following barrage. You can for a second keep with the fastest in the universe with adrenaline and such (anyway travel speed in dragonball is < reaction speed, as they are martial artists, not runners).

Overall, I don't see it as a gag. but we lack a timeframe as we speak

Super Goku Roku said:
And, by definition, a mod should work on making the wiki a better place for the users, not to feel like Gods that can't do wrong.
They are here to serve the users, not us to them!
Bro, they aren't asking you to serve them. One politely said it might, MIGHT, be a gag feat or and outlier. You turned around, accused them of not wanting to upgrade them, insinuating it was because they didn't like the idea of it, and then made demands from them. I am being polite as possible with this, but it came across as childish and rude.

Don't see it as a gag, but at the same time it's too small of a feat for a big deal to be made imo. Then there is the fact that a timeframe is lacking, as for the spacetime thing it's to my understanding we were considering Tier 2 because of the neutral space in between separating universes, if they had to fly through those Tier 2 should still be on the table.

@Xant. I respect your view, but I'm not entirely sure that it (speed) works like that. Also, on the travel<reaction, Super seems to be turning that on its head, although I recommend we don't specify the difference yet, because of the previous truth. The martial artists not runners can go, that statement goes for others who's travel speed>reaction speed. Only distinct specification makes a difference, iirc.

We are not here to serve any member, regardless how little he or she contributes. We are here spending our free time without pay to make the wiki work as well as possible, and try to evaluate issues as well as we can.

Again, it makes no sense for SSB Goku to be enormously swifter than Whis, so it is probably a gag outlier.

Also, Zeno could supposedly make the universes (spacetime continuums) completely cease to exist, which is a 2-C feat.

That's wrong, tho!

We have no evidence that Wiss was using his full speed at all.

You are just trashing feats to the ground without proper investigation or research!

If calling you out on yoir antics is considered "harrasment", then i have nothing to say to you anymore.

What the heck man? Seriously.

They can't even do proper investigation and research, there isn't complete information, as you just said, we have no clue if this is Whis top speed. Combine that with a massive inconsistency and there is 0 anyone can really do right now.

@Super Goku Roku: It's debatable that Whis was going at full speed or not, but your unwanted attitude will eventually lead you to your ban if you're continue doing so.

Welp, I'm agreed with the staff and most of members, the Goku catching Beerus is more like a gag, if were passed 2 seconds, Goku would have been lightyears away from Whis and Beerus, the other option is that Goku still moving by inertia, but that doesnt change the fact that still being a gag

Goku being "comparable" to Beerus in his fight with HIT is still an outlier to me.

Someone can walk up to me and shout behind me, it will suprise me, that doesn't mean they're my equal.

Goku pulls out a technique that Beerus hadn't seen performed so effectively and he's suddenly capable of fighting Beerus?

Beerus did not, once, say that "Goku in Kaioken would be a challenge" or anything of the sort.

Also, there's nothing suggesting that each universe has it's own space-time. As the Gods / Goku has no way of traveling between Space Times (that we've seen), there's nothing suggesting that the other universes are different space times, in fact it's quite the contrary.

I think that all the Universes share the same 3-D space time, otherwise, the God Speed would be immesurable but that isn't possible cuz Gods aren't allowed to do that

Aparajita said:
Goku being "comparable" to Beerus in his fight with HIT is still an outlier to me.
Someone can walk up to me and shout behind me, it will suprise me, that doesn't mean they're my equal.

Goku pulls out a technique that Beerus hadn't seen performed so effectively and he's suddenly capable of fighting Beerus?

Beerus did not, once, say that "Goku in Kaioken would be a challenge" or anything of the sort.

Also, there's nothing suggesting that each universe has it's own space-time. As the Gods / Goku has no way of traveling between Space Times (that we've seen), there's nothing suggesting that the other universes are different space times, in fact it's quite the contrary.
I saw that scene as "Oh s***t Goku has the potential to close the gap" then anything else

That doesn't mean the can't. Second them not being light years away in 2 seconds once goku accidentally let go could be that goku reacted instead of it being 2 seconds remember goku reactions are very good

Antoniofer said:
I think that all the Universes share the same 3-D space time, otherwise, the God Speed would be immesurable but that isn't possible cuz Gods aren't allowed to do that
As I said before, "I am quite confused as to how you can have multiple universes (which contain au versions of different characters) lie in the same 3 dimensional space?"

Aparajita said:
Not true. They are argued to have separate spacetimes beacause of the shape/closed off nature of each universe and the neutral space in between separating each universe from the others.

Shock97 said:
Not true. They are argued to have separate spacetimes beacause of the shape/closed off nature of each universe and the neutral space in between separating each universe from the others.
Speculation. Could simply be how Toriyama designed the universes to look. There's nothing suggesting that time doesn't exist in that neutral space.

Aparajita said:
Shock97 said:
Speculation. Could simply be how Toriyama designed the universes to look. There's nothing suggesting that time doesn't exist in that neutral space.
That could simply be seperate time for the neutral area, which doesn't suggest at all it would apply to the actual universes themeselves within each other. It would be illogical to assume with the info we have the universes all possess the same spacetime, especially considering a point is made to show each pair does not touch and are separate from the others. You could argue the pairs MAY share the same spacetime, but that's another argument.

Huesito88 said:
That doesn't mean the can't. Second them not being light years away in 2 seconds once goku accidentally let go could be that goku reacted instead of it being 2 seconds remember goku reactions are very good
That scene certainly didn't reflected the Goku's reactions, and considering that Goku isn't the faster thinker, is very likely than that scene occured in real time, the "time is passing slower" thing is just used in battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back